[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a lame text to send to someone you have only had a hangout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 588x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 588x592
Is this a lame text to send to someone you have only had a hangout session twice with?

"Hey I miss our hangout sessions. I've also been wanting to go swimming really bad and you're the only person I know wth a pool haha. When you're not wrapped up in making zoom zoom cars and I'm not getting my nose busted in the ring, we should definitely have another day to hang and whatever".

Some background. We use to talk quite a bit although he doesn't like texting much. We did hangout twice and I slept over at his house but nothing physical. We haven't talked to been able to hangout in about two to three weeks now. I'm worried he lost interest... Anyways is that text too weird?
>>
>>17246409
Are you a fag, or butch female?
>>
>>17246413
I am a female.
>>
>>17246432

Have you sent it yet?
>>
>>17246432
Well zoom zoom cars is pretty autistic, and I'm not a fan of girls with busted noses, but YOLO op do it
>>
Too much.

"Hey we should hang out"
>>
>>17246442
Haven't sent it yet. Still debating whether I want to even try anymore.
>>
>>17246448
It is isn't it? I don't have a busted nose. It's a joke. He knows I do boxing. Maybe I should be more simple and try not to be cute.
>>
>>17246451
I tried that before. I said you should stop being so busy so I can come swim. Now that I think back to it maybe it wasn't the best of things to send. He never responded to it. Not sure if it was because it sounded dumb, he lost interest, or he was really busy. My cousin who introduced us said he's been very busy working on some cars.
>>
>>17246409

"Hey I miss us hanging out. When you're not busy, you want to go swimming at your place?"

Direct. Not autistic, and to the point. If he says no, then you'll know your answer.
>>
>>17246553
Telling someone you miss them when you haven't really spent THAT much time together isn't weird?
>>
>>17246409
How about, "Hey, how're things going? Do you wanna hang out next week?"
>>
>>17246579
If that's too much, just say "Hey, we should hang out again."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.