[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it's possible for a man with a 4 inch penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1462931428353.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1462931428353.png
17 KB, 882x758
Do you think it's possible for a man with a 4 inch penis to find happiness with a woman?
>>
>>17246339
No

Kill yourself now
>>
>>17246339
As far as i know there are online communities for women who like small penises.
Thanks to sexual reprodution people are different, that means people can have small dicks and big dicks, people can also enjoy small dicks and big dicks.
>>
>>17246339
It depends...do you like feet?
>>
>>17246375
Yeah
>>
>>17246375
I'd say I'm impartial I don't hate or love feet I don't really care about feet.
>>
>>17246375
Don't fall for the b8
>>
>>17246339
It's not relevant to pleasuring a woman at all, so don't worry so damn much. Just learn to lick a clit like you're at the Olympics.

The only thing this will affect is your confidence because men are convinced size matters. It's bullshit, women often joke about it.
>>
Have you looked into jelqing?
>>
>>17246416
thanks very much

>>17246427
I have but I don't want to risk damaging my penis
>>
>>17246339
I have no penis and have women into me.
>>
Either have a kick-ass personality, or be able to make up for your shortcomings, I suppose.
>>
>>17246482
its not like it was useful anyway

seriously size doesnt matter. i have a friend who exclusively dates black guys but one she dated had a small dick and she loved him anyway. sise doesnt matter.
>>
>>17246339
Absolutely. It does, however, mean you aren't going to be able to coast by on the merits of your penis alone: you're going to have to actually get good in bed.
>>
>>17246339
Dude just learn how to finger and eat out, make her cum from either one and your G, even then most girls overestimate size.
>>
Every girl I've been with prefers good oral or vibrator play to any form of penetration. My dick is above average length and girth.

Don't worry about it. You're fine.
>>
then stop watching girls with ridiculous big penis
>>
Despite the fact that I know this is a troll. You can do exercise to increase your size. I believe hanging would be your best bet. It really does work.
>>
>>17246339
Women prefering small dicks would definitely fit in a fetish category, but they're still out there. Also: if you get really good at oral, some of your sexual partners might not even care that much about your dick size.
>>
>>17246339
Only if you are rich
>>
advice:

learn to eat vag
date short first generation Asian women
date fat girls
get a good job
join a weird cultish form of Christianity, like Church of Christ and find a girl that has never ever seen another dick

but first and foremost learn to eat the pussy
>>
so, how to eat vagina properly?
>>
>>17246775
This is all first rate advice. Do it.

But.........

Just accept that no matter what chicks say about size not mattering, at some stage she's gonna be curious and tempted to find out what a bigger dick is like (if she hasn't beforehand).
>>
>>17246339
Nope, no happiness for you.
>>
Dude, at least be glad it's not a 3 inch penis. At best you're like at the cut off point of acceptable penis length, so you can still be awesome. I mean you can make fun of yourself saying you have a small dick and still be respectable, its not tragically small. Plus it can still give pleasure to a woman adequately. You just have to accept it, or try to get ripped or something.
>>
Didnt,you post this on /sci/ the other day man
>>
>>17246361
Where the fuck is this community PLEASE tell me now!!!
>>
>>17248131
move to Asia
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.