[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Sup /adv/
There's a girl in my test room at the uni who I recently got an interest. All I know about her is that she is like 3 years newer than me and is in a class other than mine. I find she very beautiful and really wanted to meet her, to know more about her personality. If I like her personality, I would love to take it to a more serious relationship.
But what's missing for me is the "kickoff". Like, how the hell I start to talk with her without looking like a weirdo? Like, I need a very favourable situation to start the talk. But the problem is that the only time I see her is when the test season is on at the uni, but she sits like a bit far from where I sit (the sit is fix), and like very occasional at the evenings in the uni when we both stay to study.
Literally have no idea how to start this effort. Don't have in my mind what subject would be good to talk in a very good specific situation. I just can't come out of nowhere and start saying about some random things. She surely will find it odd. Any of you guys has some advices to manage well my intentions?
>>
>>17246252
you're being beta, fucking talk to her about anything it doesn't matter, talk to her and smile, chicks at that age don't give a fuck what you say it's how you say it, if you don't feel confident act like a motherfucking alpha.
>>
>>17246265
But the problem is HOW I should start the conversation. It's not like any situation is acceptable. What situation would be good to roll the talking? And HOW I should talk about the subject? HOW I can get closer to her without being strange and start to talk?
>>
> Like, I need a very favourable situation to start the talk.

No you literally don't. You're just being a coward and afraid of rejection. Get out of your head and just do it. The most favorable conditions could be there and you'd still botch it.
>>
>>17246305
Dude you're on 4chan on /adv/ I hate to break it to you but you're fucking weird. 99% of us here are you have to deal with it, this chick is likely to be a normie, if you want to fuck her you have to act like a normie. Talk about normie shit, whatever bullshit tv show she might be into. Let's be honest, this isn't the girl you're going to marry, she isn't the girl for you, if she was you wouldn't be here asking this question, this is just some girl that's a fantasy. Personally I'd forget her and find a girl you're actually suited to but as you can't get her out of your head you'll have to act like someone you're not.
>>
>>17246318
>find a girl you're actually suited to

How would he know when he's too scared to even say hello?
>>
>>17246311
I just need the "HOW". I know I have to talk with her one way or another if I want to start some relationship. I can perfectly keep the conversation for long time in a cool way between me and another person when we are already into it. I just need, like I say, the kickoff, the start of the start. I need a way to open the communication channel in a natural/normal situation, and then the rest I can do fine. But the problem is she doesn't know me and I don't know how to open this channel with a stranger out of nowhere. Did you get me now?
>>
>>17246407

>How

What do you mean how? You just go say hello, introduce yourself, ask her name, then you go from there. Don't turn it into an interview with so many questions.

>She doesn't know me

So get her to know you. She might end up being a really annoying person you never want to be friends with but you'll never know this silently creeping on her from a distance. Easier said than done I know, I struggle with it too, but if they're that important to you then you need to do it sooner or later, I still have these deep regrets of this nice girl I talked to on a train and I was too much of a pussy to ask for her number cause I thought I'd looked needy when looking back now she was probably one of the nicest strangers I'd ever met. Just do it. You literally have nothing to lose.
>>
>>17246343
Girls that aren't normies can smell this shit a mile away, they may not make the first move but they will signal in their own way their intent. He just has to pick up on that.
>>
Im not sure if there is an answer to this question

Most adult men just talk to any women they can, and watch for interest ques like brushing hair with fingers, or leaning in, and then ask to hang out or coffee or something

Going after a specific girl is hard and I've never personally been good at it and I don't know many men that have, not even "alphas"

I guess you will just have to wait for an opportunity and when you get it, talk to her about some normal shit

It could be anything, like if she's buying a drink, get in line like you're going to buy a drink and say "oh man I like those too" or act like you dont have enough money and ask her if you can have a quarter

Then watch her body language

Does she keep talking? Or just blurt something out and leave?

I wish I had better advice, I was never good at thist stuff while in school

When I went through what you are going through, I just went up to the girl and told her that I loved her, you can guess how that worked out
>>
>>17246449
>What do you mean how? You just go say hello, introduce yourself, ask her name, then you go from there.

no one does this in school, just shut up
>>
>>17246471

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17246481
>no one does this in school, just shut up

You do know that you being a wuss isn't just exclusive to you right? Why wouldn't you just go and talk to someone? What kinda pussy are you? Your ancestors had to deal with fighting whole armies and you're too much of a coward to even say hello to a girl. For a minute, just think about how pathetic that is.
>>
>>17246481
>Projecting

>>17246252

I do this all the time, especially when we get freshmen who are stuck in the dorms and dont know many upperclassmen.

Literally just walk up and say "Hi Im anon. I keep seeing you around campus and haven't met you yet." If they arent repulsed by your appearance, they will continue talking to you.

It works the same way at a party or any environment where socializing is acceptable.
>>
>>17246517
>You do know that you being a wuss isn't just exclusive to you right? Why wouldn't you just go and talk to someone? What kinda pussy are you? Your ancestors had to deal with fighting whole armies and you're too much of a coward to even say hello to a girl. For a minute, just think about how pathetic that is.

I guess my fucking bad, asshole, I thought he was talking about high school, but now that Ive reread the original post, yeah he is talking about uni which is different

Op I guess just talk to her, its uni, even if she is creeped out, fuck if you have to deal with her later
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.