[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I leave my bf? I really love him and as far I know he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.png (73 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
73 KB, 284x177
should I leave my bf?

I really love him and as far I know he loves me too. I'm 23, hes 24.

but I always have this fear he will cheat on me. I don't know why. hes at a concert with his 16 year old cousin right now and I'm worrying about him cheating on me. I'm also going away for a week to visit my sister and I'm scared during that time he will cheat on me.

what should I do? I honestly don't know if its him or me.... I kinda think its both.

well we've been together for almost a year and a half. idk why I feel this way, as far as I know hes nevr cheated on me, and we both talk about our future together, marrying and having children eventually. we're even going on a vacation together next month.

I don't wanna sound like a hoe, but there is someone I'm kinda semi-interested in. so maybe I'm just projecting. id never cheat on my bf and I don't even text/call/see this guy, but hes tried contacting me a couple times, and I just sorta see myself with him, feel like I would fit in with his family/friends, and I don't think id ever fear him cheating on me for some reason I just THINK I would be more trusting of him because he seems like a really good guy. not that my bf isn't, but for some reason I worry. also, I don't really fit in with my bf's family/friends. idk.. idk what to do=/
>>
>>17246166
sorry I'm 24 and hes 23**
>>
>>17246166
Holy shit is this bait?
>I think it's kind of both
You have given us no reason to see why it is both of you? It really seems like it's just a you problem, and the fact that you want to break up with him over it is such a disgusting selfish thought. You talk to him about getting married and kids but you're the hoe who has interest in another guy. It doesn't matter if you would never cheat, youve already made your back up plan. This whole thing is pathetic and your boyfriend is probably the nicest guy, you're a stupid slut OP, get over yourself and fix your problem.
>>
>>17246185

lol not really. mostly because ivee seen him be extra friendly with other girls in front of me, and I feel that hes always been more into entertaining everyone else over me if were at something social (like he will just ignore me and speak to everyone even if I know no one there, and even if hes talking to other girls..).

lol I lost my virginity to him.. I'm just saying I don't completely trust him because ivee seen his eyes wonder and such.. I just don't know if hes a loyal/trusting person for life
>>
>>17246205>>17246205
He's friendly, but you doubt his loyalty even though you have a back up plan... You obviously haven't talked to him about it. Please for his sake break up.
>>
>>17246304

lol how do I have a back up plan???? I don't talk to, text, call, or see any other guys but him! I'm just saying sometimes I wonder, which I think is normalll..
>>
>>17246313
You have interest in another guy, you've alresdy thought about how you get along with this guy's family and friends better then your boyfriend's. You have terrible communication.
>>
>>17246313
Just because you say "I don't want to sound like a hoe" doesn't make it so you aren't a hoe.
>I know this sounds like im a hoe but xDxDxD
You a hoe OP
Also you sound like a terrible girlfriend
>>
>>17246166
>but there is someone I'm kinda semi-interested in. so maybe I'm just projecting. id never cheat on my bf and I don't even text/call/see this guy, but hes tried contacting me a couple times, and I just sorta see myself with him, feel like I would fit in with his family/friends, and I don't think id ever fear him cheating on me for some reason I just THINK I would be more trusting of him because he seems like a really good guy. not that my bf isn't, but for some reason I worry. also, I don't really fit in with my bf's family/friends. idk.. idk what to do=/

fuck it

break up with him and date the other person
>>
>>17246166
Classic case of rationalization. You are planning on cheating so you are projecting promiscuous behavior onto your boyfriend. This is just to save your feelings: it wasn't you, he was doing it first... even if he wasn't. At least you won't feel bad. You can drop the pretense now—we all know you flat out find this new guy more attractive than your boyfriend. Especially with you saying he took your virginity, you probably want to try new (and better) guys.
>>
>>17246166
Usually the party that is afraid of the other party cheating is the cheater themselves. Looks like it's right again. :^) I hope he leaves you soon. You are terrible.
>>
>>17246166
break up
>>
>>17247111
This is just like the Avengers movie

Vision was right, the existence of Pegasus encourages other Pegasuses
>>
how many of these fucking threads are you going to make, OP?

serious advice: look into disorders regarding obsession, including OCD.
>>
>>17247086
Also, your thought process isn't what happens when someone is genuinely concerned with cheating. You would be worried about how attractive he finds you, trying to be nice to him, etc. rather than just moving on with another guy. The very fact that you jump right to leaving the guy shows that that was your only intention from the start. Good job lying to yourself, though. You are the real victim here, remember.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.