[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you show love to your male ffiends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1300x866
How do you show love to your male ffiends?
>>
Grab their ass when you cuddle them
>>
swallow their cum
>>
>>17245766
check'm
>>
69ing
>>
>>17245757
Do stuff with them. That's how male bonding works.
>>
>>17245766
i like drooling it out and then slurping it up personally
>>
Drug them, and then seduce them into fucking your sweet boipussy.
>>
>>17245814
*butt stuff
>>
hugs
strong handshakes
fighting
>>
>>17245757
compare dicks and compliment him with a bro-job.
>>
>>17245766

Seriously this, OP. Everyone loves a good cocksucker
>>
>>17245942
>fighting
What do you mean? Fighting shows love?
>>
All these faggots here are seeing gay sex as "male friends".

A true man has male friends. The people he can trust. The people he can say "We need to kill someone" and they fucking grab their rifles.
Every man needs that type of relationship.

The type of person where you can trust your life with.
You think you can trust your wives with that shit?
Fuck no.

Everyman needs people he can trust. It's some tribal shit.
Like in the old days, we all used to go hunting. If we failed, we starved.
Now we're punching fucking data into computers.

The truth remains. We need true friends that we can trust. The sort of man we can communicate with a glance.
The type of man you can go into battle and know you'll come out on top.

I have that type of friend. I'm losing him to his wife and it scares me.
I'm too drunk to think about the how to save him.

Whatever. All men need true friends they can trust with their lives.
To live a life where you know you can't call on some people to back you up isn't a true life.
>>
My and my buddy like rubbing our cocks and balls softly against each others as we relax and watch tv on the couch
>>
>>17246864
If you sucked his dick and gave him lovin' better than his wife you wouldn't be losing him to his wife
>>
>>17246884
It's not about sex, faggot.
You'd know that if you weren't constantly thinking of cocky.

If someone came up to you know and said he'd fuck your family.
Would you have anyone who could help you?

A man does.
>>
>>17246864
How do you show your (manly) love and appreciation to that friend? How do you make him know you're on his side deeply?
>>
>>17247016
this question remains unanswered in this thread and I would also like to know
>>
>>17247492
Bumping
>>
real men dont have friends and never show love to other males
>>
>>17247016
Not that anon, but generally, men don't communicate the fact that they have a strong bond, it tends to be a sort of unspoken understanding. I have had times when I've told my male friends how important they are to me, but that usually only comes up when we're all fucked up.
>>
>>17245757

That's a weird question. Hanging out with a bro and being chill is the best way. You sure you not closet homo?
>>
I don't desu
>>
>>17245757
We hang out. I help them with their problems, they help me with mine. When one of us is single and thirsty we all work to see if we can up his odds. When one is dumped and lonely we fill the void with pizza, beer and whatever hobbies we all wanna do.

We talk shit, we exchange banter, we all make passing jokes about being gay as shit because girls giggle at that and it's funny. You know, normal shit.
>>
>>17248704
Is it wrong that it made me miss days when guys would treat me as one of their own in spite of me being a grill.
>>
>>17245757
never met a fiend, much less a male one, but i'd guess blood sacrifices should work.
>>
Showing serious love to a male friend will make them feel awkward around you

9 times out of 10
>>
Suck their cock
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.