[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: drakebtfoamd.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
drakebtfoamd.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Me and this girl have been 'checking it'. We're both 18 and virgins, she used to call me everyday for 2-ish weeks. During the second week we went on 2 dates. We made out, grinded/dry humped and I sucked on her tits in the changing rooms of a shopping mall. This is the furthest me and her have been sexually (unless she lied).

3rd week we didn't talk as much, but on one conversation over the phone she said she loved me (first time hearing that from her). Later that night she got angry at how she was the one always calling me and how I rarely called her (She said sorry and said she overreacted the next day). So I started calling her more often but she never picks up and rarely responds to my texts.

Last time we talked on the phone was last Sunday (she called me). I had an exam on Monday, she had her last one on Wednesday morning.

I called her Monday Tuesday, Wednesday and she didn't pickup, call back or let me know she was busy. Thursday I gave up and didn't call her but we talked on Snapchat for a bit.

Friday, we saw each other in person and chatted for a little bit. I wanted to hug her but we need to keep our relationship on the 'low' to prevent her big bro from finding out about us. So I just went for a quick boob squeeze and she said she would call me later.

I didn't get a call (she's done this before and I called her out on it yesterday night). Still no response from her yet.

how do we go from talking everyday for hours to nothing so quickly?

I remember her telling me how she gains and loses interest in guys often.

I have some ideas as to what's going on,

1) She's losing interest in me, if so what do I do?

2)She's shit testing me, if so how do I pass the test?

3)There's another guy who she's interested in too, and is stringing me along in case him and her don't work out or she doesn't know which one of us she wants to go for.

1/2

pic related, this song describes how I feel right now
>>
>>17245744
2/2 cont.

I don't have proof of her and another guy other than last Saturday night her and her old friends hung out at her place while their parents were out. She called me during this time but it was very on-off (called and talked for 15 mins, then had to hang up for a bit then called back). During the start of this there was supposedly 5 people at her house, I think 2 of them were guys. She called one time and said she was in bed and about to go sleep in 10 mins, I can hear a girls voice in the background. 5 minutes into the convo she says she'll call be back and then goes "oh shit" and then the phone drops. We text 1 hour later and then she calls me, she said her parents were back and asleep and most of her friends had left and I could hear 1 guy and 1 girl in the back ground and she said she was watching a movie downstairs (she was narrating what was happening in the movie so I believe this part and she had snapchats of her and her girl friend watching the movie but the dude wasn't in it).

Also on Thursday when we were talking on snapchat and towards the end I asked what she was up to. She replies an hour later with a picture of her and her cleavage saying "I dunno why I'm up so late at night". I couldn't double check but I swear her snapchat number (total number of snaps you have received/sent) went up by two. Meaning she sent that cleavage photo to me and someone else (or I was just seeing things, it was 3am at the time).

What should I do then lads? I was thinking maybe sending her snapchat today and say I'm planning to call her later tonight and then call, but there's a high chance she won't pick up.

I could just wait until I see her at school on Monday (next week is our last week of school).

Any of you guys know what the hell is going on between me and her? (either one of the 3 things I said before or something entirely different?).

If any of you anons actually read this whole text, thanks! and big thanks if you reply.
>>
fucking hell op, TLDR lad, wow
>>
I'm not fucking reading that
>>
What an uninteresting story. No one cares what you do but you kid.
>>
Tl;dr you fucking 16 year old
>>
>>17245773
i'm asking for advice, not tell an interesting story. It's not like i'm on an advice board or anything..
>>
>>17245744
You should not talk with her FOR HOURS on the phone. Keep these conversations short and don't call her everyday.
Be less available to her.
>>
File: 1459620246014.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1459620246014.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
A quick boob squeeze? Stop being beta and fuck her already. Or move on
>>
>>17245786
You don't need advice. The experience of going through this relationship is necessary for you to grow and mature. The question is not what is going on between you two, it's what do you want. What is your end goal? Do you actually want to pursue a relationship with this particular woman? What do you consider worth sacrificing for her? How long do you want to stay with her?

And please, bear in mind, that I do not wish to hear the answers to these pedantic questions. Only you do. Don't rely on an anonymous image board to helm things that only you can benefit from.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.