[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Help With A Orphan and Sick Puppy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Here is a photo of my friend. This puppy and its deceased sibling was left alone 3 days ago under balcony of my apartment. Our neighbor fed him with cow milk and water for 3 days -his sibling died today and I even learned their presence today.

Tomorrow I will take him to a local animal shelter. But i doubt he can survive the night.
> Weather is hot here,
> I put him in a box with lots of clothes,
> He has water enough for night,
> I tried to feed him with a dog food specialized for puppies but he refused to eat -i ever tried to force him
> I don't even know any single thing about dogs

His health condition:
> I can feel his ribs easly,
> Always sleeping or sitting unless I disturb him, (but I know he can walk)
> Shaking while moving,
> Only drinking water but vomiting,
> Sometimes coughing -may be difficulty breathing
>>
try /an/
>>
>>17245636
Get off the internet and take him now. If it's closed go to the police station.

Alternatively, masturbate into his mouth and let him suckle on your semen of sustenance.
>>
>>17245649
this desu except for the second part
>>
>>17245636
> Only drinking water but vomiting,
If you don't get that dog to the vet right away, he will die. Simple as that.
>>
GO TO THE VET
>>
Get puppy formula if you can't get to a vet. You can get it from just about any pet store.

DO NOT GIVE IT GROCERY STORE MILK, IT'S NUTRITIONALLY DEFICIENT, OVERLY PROCESSED GARBAGE.
>>
>>17245668
Yes but it's also cow's milk. Meant for herbivores. It even isn't that good for humans because we eat a partial meat diet. Dogs eat a mainly meat diet which just makes cow milk that much worse for them. Especially when they're puppies.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.