[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: MEME2016-02-23-11-32-56.jpg (74 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
MEME2016-02-23-11-32-56.jpg
74 KB, 615x615
Hi! I'm X and I want to tell you about one thing that happened to me, so you could help me to take revenge (Nothing of physical hurt). I'm not from an english-speaker country, so don't judge my english.
At the beginning of school year I met Y, a pretty girl, and she started concentrating on me and speak to me, and some fellas told me that maybe she likes me. I didn't like her until December or January. Then we started dating but not like a romantic date, just like friends. I never had the value to say nothing about that, or try nothing.
In spite of saying to you that I'm 15 years old and still I have given not even my first kiss... In fact, I still have not even any girlfriend in my life. And I'm not ugly, fat, or anything like that. I'm normal, well, I'm intellectually gifted, not like A Beautiful Mind, or Good Will Hunting, but pretty pretty smart.
Well, so, in February, I told her that I like her and... Nothing. She sent me directly to the Friendzone. And, about two weeks ago, we met to see a film at my house and... She brought a boy naves Z with her. I opened the door and I saw them and:
Y: Hi, X! I bring Z with me, doesn't matter, Yah?
X: Ahh, no, well, no, doesn't matter.
We were seeing Children Of Men and then... They started hooking up. And I didn't say nothing but it really hurts to me. After they went away, I swear for my fist, that I gave a punch to a wall and did a hole in it.
And now I want to avenge, I only want some ideas, please. Thanks.
>>
>>17245460
You know what? Let it go. Seriously.
It hurts and we all know that. Most of us have been there and have likely had the wrong reaction to it. I'm telling you, from experience, don't go and do something stupid. Relax and take some time off.
>>
They started fucking in front of you in your house? That's what you say? Please confirm.
>>
>>17245498
No, men, just kissing and that shit.
But I just laught pretty hard with your comment.
>>
>>17245460
>I'm 15 years old
>not like A Beautiful Mind, or Good Will Hunting, but pretty pretty smart.
>After they went away, I swear for my fist, that I gave a punch to a wall and did a hole in it.

Wow, better watch out before he turns into an evil genius.

Remember: With great power comes great something, something.
>>
>>17245509
Then give it a go man, does not matter. Nothing serious happened.
>>
>>17245530
But, men, she fucking know that that was fucking wrong and she doesn't give a fuck.
That's not good, she did it knowing that I like her.
>>
>>17245571
You are a kid, she is a fucking kid, kids do stupid shit. You'll probably go through worse situations in your life so better prepare and learn to swallow it.
Take it as a lesson how stupid "crushes" thing is in this age and how stupid kids are and try to grow up a little.

18+ page kiddo, not for zero grade problems.
>>
>>17245586
I have already lived worse things; my father was an abuser, my grandmother is paranoid schizophrenic and simply felt the need to say it to someone, and here i can do it beeing anonymous.

And it's not the fact that she kisses with Y or that she likes him, is the fact that she did it in my home, in my bedroom, on my bed and with me beside her.
>>
>>17245614
So focus on yourself and your real problems. This one is not a problem.

You should have just asked them what the fuck are they doing and say that you see it as disgusting if it really pains you that much. You said nothing I suppose so It's done, closed, don't get back to it.
>>
>>17245614
Why didn't you say something?

It's rude to invite a person to someone else's house without telling the host.

It's rude to ignore that there's someone else present and to ignore them and start making out.

Why didn't you say "It's time for you two to leave now."

I understand that your feelings are hurt, but what you need to grow up and realize is the difference between the way you want things to be and the way things are. Getting angry because you wanted her to be your girlfriend, or at least a decent person, is a waste of energy and time. Turns out that she's not a decent person. That's too bad. Now you understand that, cut her out of your life and move on. You can have some sympathy because she's a kid and kids often don't know how to behave, but you don't need to keep her in your life. Thinking about how good revenge would feel, planning revenge, or acting it out, are all things that keep her in your life.
>>
>>17245654
OP is probably insecure and felt too ashamed when actually he was the one supposed to shame them.

Learn to speak your mind, if you are not an asshole to someone, you are the one to judge and don't let anyone make you think otherwise. World is full of assholes, it's important to learn that they are the ones in wrong and tell them that.

It's sometimes enough to say - "you are mean" or "you are an asshole", it may not change how the person acts towards you but it will make things clear for both of you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.