[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sitting in a Burger King in a small Wisconsin town.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Photo on 6-11-16 at 4.02 PM.jpg (102 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-11-16 at 4.02 PM.jpg
102 KB, 1080x720
I'm sitting in a Burger King in a small Wisconsin town. Two women sitting across from me have described Twitter as "the sewer of the internet or at least close to it." One believes Trump "always surrounds himself with smart people."

How can I eat my onion rings in piece?
>>
offer them your onion rings and tell them to have a nice day
>>
>>17245434
Now one of them is saying George W. Bush was a much better president than he's given credit for.
>>
>>17245437
I will never surrender my onion rings. They are my constitutional right.
>>
>>17245434

Mind your own fucking business, how about that?

For what it's worth, they're right about Twitter and wrong about Trump
>>
>>17245447
yes you will
>>
>>17245449
I want to mind my onion rings and browse 4chan without listening to undereducated hicks shouting about politics.

>>17245452
I will see you on purge night.
>>
>>17245470

Then go sit and eat in your fucking car, where you'll never have to meet someone who disagrees with you. Problem solved
>>
there is only one thing you can do op. you gotta kill them.

passive aggressively.

heave a super loud and annoyed sigh clearly made to their direction. and pick up your onion rings and leave with an obvious look of disapproval. that'll teach those whores.
>>
>>17245476
But I masturbate in my car! What if I slip on jism or encounter a half-dead sperm who doesn't conform to my genetically pre-determined political opinions? What if I take sympathy upon the dying gamite and rip off my pants and force him back into my penis and spill my onion rings?! What about my onion rings?!?! WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?!

>>17245488
If they're whores, perhaps I should tell them there are men of riches and low morals outside. They might think I'm an applesquire and give me a portion of their purses.
>>
>>17245497
you want /them/ to leave? that'll be tricky, i'm assuming they're hambeasts since you're all at burger king so they'll have more difficulty to move their asses, especially after eating.

your only realistic option is to leave the area yourself.
>>
>>17245513
No. They already left. I'm bored and figured this thread was a good way to kill time. I expected better advice or pranks to pull on them. You guys are lame.
>>
>>17245523
says the guy with the receding hairline and average appearance. you look like the epitome of lame and boring, no wonder you resorted to /adv/.
>>
>>17245523

No, you are literally the lamest. Jesus Christ.

please tell me you're just a 14-year-old with unfortunate genetics
>>
Where in WI.
I am from WI.
>>
>>17245544

You gonna suck his dick for onion rings?
>>
>>17245538
>judging people based on looks
>"Why won't Stacy date me? Has she no depth? Why are women so shallow?"
>lashing out when someone insults him
>assuming this is the only thread in which I'm participating
>>
>>17245544
South East. You?

>>17245547
Poor mortal.
>>
>>17245547
Yea.

Lets do dis OP
>>
>>17245434
>Two women sitting across from me have described Twitter as "the sewer of the internet or at least close to it."
Demand a recount on behalf of 4chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 528x1129) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 528x1129
>>17245553
Never heard of "South East" as a town.

Im in Pleasant Prairie.
>>
>>17245434
>piece
>>
>>17245558
That was my first thought. I considered finding the clip of Fox News describing 4chan as terrorists loudly.
>>
>>17245560
I'm an hour drive away near Abells Corners.

>>17245562
Sigh.
>>
Literally no one cares, this is not Reddit stop posting your ugly mug
>>
File: TheresaDouglas.jpg (21 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
TheresaDouglas.jpg
21 KB, 300x297
>>17245580
I refuse.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.