[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrong timing in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: CP3NIDNWoAEsGME.png (244 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CP3NIDNWoAEsGME.png
244 KB, 500x500
Is it possible not to love another person "just because" the timing is not right? You like this person but you have problems at work, or with your family, etc, and somehow you don't feel like loving someone, even though you like him/her.
Or is it true that a person will love you no matter what bla bla? What do you think, /adv/?
>>
Due to family issues and lif problems, I was basically forced to stop talking to the girl I really liked. Worst part was I hurt her and myself in the process, I couldn't with good conscience try bring her into my life when it was going downhill so fast.
I wanted to be with her, part of me still does, but sometimes life gets in the way.
>>
>>17245201
Thanks for sharing your experience :)
>>
>>17245161
Me and my ex had bad timing, although we had a good time for the most part it was just really bad timing. There is a such thing as bad timing I think but I mean that's just life. If you really want to make it work I think you can.
>>
>>17245161
It's complicated. When you have problems and other things ( work schedules , studies, problems at home, etc ) and someone wants a relationship with you , we are afraid that we can not give that person the best of us or what ( good times deserves, details, etc ) and they just give you problems. Sometimes some try and everything goes well . The big problem about this is that when a person confesses his feelings to you and say these fears can use it as an excuse or that you really do not like him or her.
>>
>>17245280
Huh, that's very insightful, thank you.
>>
>>17245315
I agree, thanks.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.