[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so in love with my boyfriend/I love him so much that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o0r1efhoTX1u427j7o1_540.jpg (65 KB, 540x439) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0r1efhoTX1u427j7o1_540.jpg
65 KB, 540x439
I'm so in love with my boyfriend/I love him so much that it scares me???

Ive never loved someone as much as I love him. I thought I was in love before other times, I mean maybe I was even, but I never LOVED someone as much as I love him and it scares the shit out of me.. because if anything ever happened to him, or if he left me or anything, I really don't see how I would ever be okay after.

is this unhealthy? should I create a little more distance, or jjust enjoy how I feel? anyone ever feel like this about someone? like when I think of anything bad happening to him it makes me cry (I'm actually crying right now HAAA but also I'm on my period and I get like this when I'm on my period)
>>
File: 1430711201565s.jpg (7 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1430711201565s.jpg
7 KB, 233x250
>>17245091
oooooh i feel worse for your bf when this ends
>>
>>17245102

-why? and why do you think it will end? weve been official for a year and three months, were going on a vaction together next month.
-also, if someone wants to leave me/cheats on me/whatever, I'm not the type of person who begs to keep them, or creates a big drama and stuff. I just let them go, because I have a lot of dignity. they wouldn't have to deal with how I bad I would feel, only I would.
>>
It's infatuation. It can lead to an unhealthy relationship.
>>
>>17245173
its not infatuation lol we've been in a relationship for almost a year and a half! infatuation doesn't last that long, plus I didn't love him at first and I wasn't head over heels in love with him until months into our relationship, like he grew on me, and he was more into me at first than I was into him
>>
>>17245091
> My relationship is perfect
> plz send help
>>
>>17245102
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE FUCKING BREAKING UP WITH ME?! I LOVE YOU, DOESN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING?!?! FINE, I'LL JUST GO FUCKING KILL MYSELF THEN IF YOU DON'T FUCKING WANT TO BE WITH ME!"
>>
>>17245091
Are you sure you're not just in love with love?
>>
>>17245843
lol this
>>
menstrual cycles are best handled with company, sweets, dicking and entertainment so you don't go insane

get off 4chan and download Conan
or read Soredemo Machi if you're a pleb and still haven't already
>>
>>17245850
lol I'm not that person. haha weve been in bad periods and almost broke up and my response would just be "okay, I understand". I'm not like that lol. ive been through a lot and I know I can get through anything, and I'd never threaten to kill myself....that's some fucked up shit. i'd just accept it

>>17245864
actually idk I kinda am just in love with love. ive always been like that haha

>>17245915
yeah I wrote this this morning and now I feel normal again and don't feel like this lmaoooo. I have the worst periods and mood swings and stuff from it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.