[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I literally just graduated HS, and I was a loner who never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
So I literally just graduated HS, and I was a loner who never really spoke to anyone ( I was asked out a couple of times so I wasn't hideous or anything. ) I decided to make a tinder because why the fuck not. Forgive me for being autistic but would it be weird to right swipe classmates who may or may not have even known me? What does right-wiping even entail?
>>
>>17244658
I'm the same anon I overthink these things. I never actually did it, but to be honest I've seen like 3 people besides my friends from highschool after graduation and it's been 4 years. Unless you live in a small town and stay there. Just go for it! But just a warning, since you are a virgin it sounds, this is just me, but I know the pressure to lose your virginity, but if you cherish love it's worh waiting to find the right person, of course if that's not you then don't take that advice.
>>
Just do it, if you like the girl who cares if you went to school with her.
The majority of my matches are people who went to school with me and half the dates I went on where girls from school.

I thought I was some hideous beast until tinder, turns out even in school a lot of girls held a candle for me hoping I would notice them.
>>
>>17244658
Are you a male or a female?

If you're a female, men think that if you're on there it means you're looking for casual sex, so be aware of that.
>>
>>17244658
You should make a grindr.
Start on the bottom and work your way up.
>This years: Feminine boys
>Next year: Shemale
>Thirs year: Vagina persons

Life is short. You've got to experience it. Forcing your dick inside a tight boipussy is something you've just got to do.
>>
>>17244942

This kinda shit is why I love 4chan.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.