[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf wanted me to go to a gay bar with her and her friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 675x559
>gf wanted me to go to a gay bar with her and her friends
>said I didn't want to go
>she went
>now she's mad at me and says that I'm intolerant and insecure

I don't understand. It just didn't sound like a fun time going to a gay bar and hanging out with her friends that I don't like. I don't know where this came from. I don't have anything against gay people but why do I need to go to a place for gay people to hook up to be considered tolerant? I don't even like going to regular bars and clubs. The music is too loud, the beer too expensive, and the people are annoying, I can't imagine a gay bar being any better.
>>
>The music is too loud, the beer too expensive, and the people are annoying

>I don't even like going to regular bars and clubs

She secretly wants you to come out so she can cuck you and bang Chad or Jerome
>>
She sounds like a tumblrina with that twisted logic. As a gay man, I can assure you her and her friends' presence probably wasn't well tolerated there either. If gay men are going somewhere for the sole purpose of hooking up and finding other men, then it's really kinda rude to go and hang out there if you're a woman. Girls like her are probably the type to be into catfishing too. They just see us as a cute accessory friend out of their yaoi animes.

So no worries, anon. Just find yourself some better friends.
>>
>>17244618
Gay bars aren't only for men. They're for lesbians, too. If you'd be irritated by women being in a gay bar, you're clearly up your own ass. There's no way of knowing just by being around women in a gay bar, if they're straight women looking for laughs, or actual lesbians looking to do the same thing as gay men.
>>
>>17244628
>tfw there's such a thing as lesbo bars
>tfw straight men are just as unwelcome there too (even if it's for different reasons)
>also pointless for gay men to be there for the same reason itd be pointless for a lesbian to hang out in a gay bar

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17244641
>there's a gay bar AND lesbian bar in my town!!
>every town has separate ones to cater to each group :^)

Shut the fuck up, retard. A gay bar is a gay bar, and has always been the single place that homosexuals go, male or female.
>>
>>17244613
I don't really enjoy those types of places anon. I don't know how that makes me gay. I don't mind going every now and then but for the most part I generally don't have a good time. I'm boring. I'm aware of this.

>>17244618
Thanks anon. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's flawed. It's like telling me I'm insecure is supposed to make me change my mind and go when in reality I think it would make me insecure if I did things I didn't want to do for fear of being seen as insecure.
>>
>>17244646
Okay so one bar in your town equals every other place in existence?

In my city there's two neighborhoods in the gay district. Girl's town and boy's town. Take a guess at who is drawn to which area and why. And how those areas got those unnofficial names.

Here's another example. I'm a gay man. If I go to a bar looking for a good looking guy to hook up with, I'm sure I'll have better luck in the bar with the shirtless guys in tight pants dancing around and socializing than I will at the bar two blocks over full of girls in leather jackets and buzzcuts.

But if I just want to go out for some drinks with friends and not worry about any of that, there's plenty of regular bars too with a wide variety of people of both genders. It may be a little further away, but those are also an option.

So again, fuck off with your pseudo diversity bullshit.
>>
>>17244596
>>now she's mad at me and says that I'm intolerant and insecure

No. Lets all become degenerates.

Seriously, the only reason id go is to see all the strange animals.
>>
Your gf is stupid bitch.
>>
>>17244596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE
Having a preference is not being intolerant. Neither of seem to know compromise.
>>
I'm gay and don't really care much for gay bars. I do go sometimes because my friend enjoys the music and how the ones we've gone too all have a "fun" vibe. I prefer quieter bars with more a dive bar feel

Your girlfriend should know you wouldn't enjoy a gay bar if you don't even like regular bars.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.