[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a girlfriend >loves me very much >cheated on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 470x313
>have a girlfriend
>loves me very much
>cheated on her multiple times already and she knows it
>still doesn't want to leave me
>we don't live together but she mostly pays our dates and even cooks for me while at home not to mention she does my laundry
>really really kind to me and when I am in a bad mood she comforts me and will do anything to please me
>did all of my fetish and sex fantasies, learned to do deep throat, really good at blowjob, cum in her mouth and swallows as well etc.
>perfect girlfriend but I...

Yes /adv/ I care about her and all but I am really not satisfied with her. We're already dating for 3 years now and we already around marrying age but still I don't want to marry her. Is this ok? Maybe because my family and friends and even I are thinking twice because she already has a kid and she's older than me by 3 years. He's five years old.

I do feel guilty sometime but as long as I used her for sex and laundry etc. I don't feel compelled to break up. What can I do?
>>
>>17244317
I feel so sorry for her. I hope she finds the strength one day to leave your loser ass. She can do much better than the likes of you.
>>
How about stop being a cheating fuck for starters? Just an idea

Chastisement aside, you need to get your shit in order. Unless she wants an open relationship, you're being a selfish fuck and stringing her AND her kid along. Sounds like she wants this to work you just want a fuck able surrogate for your mom.

Man up or pussy out OP
>>
>>17244328
>>17244329
When does /adv/ started getting a lot of whiteknights and sjw? If the girl is fine by that, OP doesn't need to change. Besides, her girlfriend already has a kid from another man. She's lucky that there's a guy who loves her even though he already has a kid. It's not OP's fault of her being a slut.
>>
>>17244345
this has nothing to do with being a white knight, lol
but u can clearly read that the girl is NOT fine with that, and btw stop slutshaming women when men do the same thing but dont get in any trouble
>>
>>17244345
it's not even whiteknighting- I'd say the same if it was reversed. I think people like OP are disgusting.

And so what if she has a kid? She's not looking for handouts or money and that's WAY above the curve of most of these cunts, especially ones with kids. I wish everyone like you and OP would just date each other and ruin each others lives, and stay the fuck away from decent people.
>>
>>17244345
Look, I dont give a damn if the woman is a dirty freak in the bedroom and takes the knot on a regular basis while the OP shits on her head. But if you want to be a cheating asshole who is using a woman and providing a sense of familiarity and maybe hope to her kid...then that's fucked. This isn't about slut shaming or sjw. It's about OP developing a sense of personal morals or a moral compassion so that if he wants to be a selfish fuck, he can do it with some other girl and break ties with this gal. OP is a piece of shit right now and is confirmed as a manchild. MEN understand that....but selfish boys? Not so much
>>
>>17244353
>being this mad

Lol. Raising up someone's kid makes you a total cuck. I'll have to say OP is a cuck because lol what can be more cuck than that? Only those whose genes get passed are the ones that are superior. Clearly OP isn't and her gf is already a wahsed up hah. But atleast he has someone doing her laundry, cooking for him and as a way to empty his balls which I can applaud as alpha behavior. But still I bet you guys aren't cuck enough to raise somebody else's kid lol.
>>
>>17244345
I hope you end up frail and alone.
>>
"MEN understand that....but selfish boys? Not so much"
THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
>>
>>17244367
>I can applaud as alpha behavior

Lemme ask u something since when are humans animals who need to dominate eachother and keep fighting for being alpha? Lol we live in a modern society and not in a cave
>>
>>17244367
Honestly you're just a sad worthless fuck...
you'll be miserable eventually
>>
>>17244369
>men raise somebody else's kid
>boys slut shames sluts and are manly enough to assert your needs on your girl

If that's the case I want to be a boy instead. Guess I'm not cuck enough to buy milk for your baby top kek.
>>
>>17244367
Beta fag detected. Also, newfag/youngfag/underage. So fucking transparent
>>
>>17244381
Wrong again, fuck stain
>>
>>17244378
>>17244382
>ugly women and beta white knights resorting to ad hominem

Can't changed the fact that you are all cucked. At least OP is making use of his cucked position to at least get to use the woman who is leeching his resources.
>>
OP here. I never thought my post will end up with you guys quarelling. I'm sorry for that.

Anyhow goong back I do love her but yeah I don't really cheat in a way that I make them as my girlfriend. I only have sex with them and I still end up with my girlfriend. I admit that her having a kid makes me a cuck. A friend and a family member told me that and I just controlled myself when they make fun of me. Also my parents doesn't want her even though my gf is nice to them and respects them. I'm my parents only chance of having grandchildren and my girlfriend is already 35 years old so the chances of her becoming pregant is pretty slim. My parents also hate it when I treat her son as my kid.
>>
>>17244389
Lemme guess . Redpill polfag?
>>
>>17244389
You really don't know what cuck means , do you?
>>
>>17244398
Dude ditch her.
Not for cuck reasons or white knight reasons, but because you are getting way too old yourself and you'll be stuck with her and in a loveless relationship.

SHE'S playing YOU, tolerating the cheating and stringing you along until you can't get younger girls anymore, then you'll be stuck with her and she won't even be able to make you your own son by then.

Don't fall for the "hurr men age like wine" meme. Hot young girls want hot young men.
>>
>>17244398
your parents kind of sound like assholes. I hate what you're doing OP, but you're at least not this guy>>17244389. Maybe my parents are more accepting than most I guess. They don't care about stupid shit like the 'family legacy'. that sounds so ludicrous to me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with dating a woman with a kid, or loving the kid, as long as she's not using you.. which it sounds like she very clearly isn't. I really can't stress to you how rare that is, especially for a woman with a kid. Actually, with people in general, that's very rare. You'd be surprised how even beggars (35+ w kids) will still be choosers/users.

You should really break it off with her, because I don't see things getting better and you'll end up really hurting her and her kid. She deserves someone like herself, and you should be happy and guilt-free.
>>
>>17244401
Yeah OP. And you as well for raising someone else's kid.

>>17244407
This OP. Ditch her. Go for younger and childless women who are tons better than washed up hags.
>>
>>17244407
Woah I never thought of that before. I thought she really loves me unconditionally.
The thing is, she's the only woman whom I think really cares for me. All my girlfriends before didn't do all those things for me. It's hard to find a girl like that or is it not and I just ended up back then with shitty women?
Anyhow I know hot women dating 50 year old men and becoming their mistress as well. It's probably the money.
>>
>>17244422
Yeah there's a possibility of what that guy said, but it is ALSO possible that she's not a shit human being that DOES love you unconditionally. There's being realistic, and there's being cynical. I don't know this woman well enough to tell you which it is.

Either way it's clear you're not the kind of person that should be involved with her. Either you're fucking over someone wonderful who deserves better, or you're being used and wasting your youth.
>>
People still fall for pathetic trolls like this
>>
>>17244409
It's good that you have that mindset of being ok with dating women with kids.

My parents are well off. Same with my friends and all that. I pretty much grew up as a rich kid. I had lots of potential but now I am stucked in a dead end job and my parents aren't supporting me anymore. My girlfriend already has her hands full in raising a kid let alone support herself. It's ok for me to share responsibilities in raising her kid but I couldn't even support myself on my own salary. My friends ridiculed me in dating a girl with a kid saying I'm a cuck and all that. I can't say I'm not affected. What hurts more is that they all have fulfilling lives filled with financial blessings. Their girlfriend are all young and hot as well not that I am comparing. But still at least you know where I am coming from.
>>
>>17244425
A woman with a kid cannot love unconditionally love OP. That goes to her kid. Maybe OP is really a cuck. I mean I know single moms they are mostly like Eric Cartman's mom. Loving yeah, but all that love is just because they love sex and love their kid more than any men out there.
>>
I tell you this as someone with a kid.
Single mother and single fathers belong together.

Non parents can never understand a parent's world.

Break up and find someone like you and let her find someone who is more like her.
>>
Go to Eris and have a wedding there.
>>
>>17244584
So is it then?
It's hard but I have to think about it first. I do love her and breaking up with someone like her isn't easy. I don't want to break her heart and hurt her.
>>
YOU are not satisfied with HER?
Oh man.. you gotta think about the disrespectful ways in which you treated her.

If you are still not satisfied I feel like you never will. Some advise: return kindness every once in a while.
>>
>>17244584
This you selfish fuck
>>
>>17245285
OP probably treat her like shit because she already has a kid and so that he can never be seen as a total cuck. Partly cuck only. Anyhow, it's a win win situation since he is pretty much dating a used up woman and even raising a kid which isn't his own. I don't think all of you guys having sympathy for the girl will even date a someone like her with a kid. OP is actually pretty nice and kind to do such a thing. Though he is still a cuck.
>>
>>17244317
You really just need to leave her OP. I can't blame you for not wanting to be with a single mother, but she needs someone that can be there for her. You aren't him. Learn when to bow out gracefully. it really is for her own good. Alternatively you could do right by her and change your ways, but then you would become a cuck beta provider. Either way you lose honestly.
>>
>>17244317
>I do feel guilty sometime but as long as I used her for sex and laundry etc. I don't feel compelled to break up. What can I do?

break up
>>
>>17246411
But I am there for her and she won't break up with me. She says she loves me so much and will accept me and my flaws like womanizing and all that. She doesn't want me to leave.

Yeah I don't want to be a cuck though.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.