[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will I stop fucking up at work? Everyone always says "to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 442x740
When will I stop fucking up at work? Everyone always says "to err is human" and "nobody's perfect" but I still try to be. At this point I think I've made too many mistakes and I feel unwelcome at my own workplace. But pretty sure it's all in my head.

Anyway how to not fuck up?
>>
>>17244109

git gud
>>
>>17244109
How long have you been there? EVERYBODY fucks up their first week or so and wants to quit in embarrassment. But not until your boss tells you, in simple direct sentences "If you don't improve you're going to be fired" you're doing OK.
>>
>>17244190
I've been here for 6 months
>>
>>17244109
Well, is it something you want to work with in the future? Does it interest you?

Just learn from your mistakes, don't do them twice and listen to your coworkers.
>>
>>17244250
Retail is my only choice, the only thing I seem to be good at
>>
File: 1458867758005.jpg (203 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
1458867758005.jpg
203 KB, 1125x1125
You sound like some dude I work with. Stop being so hard on yourself. Laugh it off and keep trying to the best of your ability. That's all we can really do in life at the end of the day.
>>
>>17244109
Fortunately only you feel your feelings, so if you act normally despite the feelings, you're golden. Nobody else can tell how guilty you feel, and they all still assume you're a normal worker, so keep acting like a normal worker and you'll be one.

Fuck your feelings. If you know they're in your head you have the ability to act contrary to them.
>>
>>17244190
>But not until your boss tells you, in simple direct sentences "If you don't improve you're going to be fired" you're doing OK.
Not OP. I wish my boss would tell me that. He's so wishy washy that when I make mistakes, he sugarcoats it or takes me out to lunch or some shit like that. It makes no sense since he hired me to do a good job and makes me confused as all fuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.