[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where the fuck do you meet girls >no girls at work >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1382918028169.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1382918028169.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
where the fuck do you meet girls
>no girls at work
>no girls on internet
>no girls in my daily life
how the fuck do normies even get a gf?
>>
Do you not have friends or something?
>>
>>17243958
None on the internet? So you have or haven't tried online dating/tinder?
>>
>>17243962
I meant outside of dating websties and social media shit
otherwise yeah there are tons of girls but they are assaulted by 1000s of horny men
>>
>>17243968
>I'm not willing to make an effort and I'm going to make all the excuses I can to make it seem like it's not my fault
>>
>>17243958
post ur skype and i'll add you, im a girl

>>17243960
clearly
>>
>>17243987
Don't do it OP. It's a trap.
>>
>>17243987
how about snapcaht? I'm not given my personal skype here
>>
>>17243999
don't have snapchat, boo.
>>
>>17243958

tinder, but ur too ugly for that hahah
>>
>>17243968
Try Tinder faggot
>>
>>17243958
Tinder can be nice, but it has very specific demographics and you have to look good to have a chance. Many average looking people get very disappointed when they start to use this app.

Then there are pubs/club/nightife, you know how this works.

The best way how to meet people is through your social circle. You can go with your fiends to some events, you'll meet their friend and so on. This way you'll get to know some girls for sure. It also nice to join a non-profit / sports club / charity / students organization / hobby-club / class that you geniunely care about and start to meet people with the same interest.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.