[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for turning down girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: not related.gif (83 KB, 320x120) Image search: [Google]
not related.gif
83 KB, 320x120
So for the past several months I've had several girls confess to me. But here's the catch: I've had a girlfriend for the past 4 months now. I love here more than anyone or anything. She quite literally saved my life and I can't love anyone else. But the problem is some of my best female friends have started to come out to me and obviously I'm not going to break up with my gf for any of them even if they are some of the best friends I've ever had. But that's exactly it, they're my friends. I'm a nice guy and I wanna support my friends but that doesn't mean I want to give up on the person I'll probably end up marrying for some easy pussy. But that being said I do feel like an ass having to reject them. I can say that they do hold some deep feelings for me and knowing that I'm honestly one of the most important people in their lives, it just kills me to have to tell them that. So what's some good advice on how to not feel like such an asshole?
>>
>>17243858
There's no real way to do it without making them feel like shit. Just say hey, I don't view you in that way, but I'm sure you'll find someone else that's right for you. Say you want to remain friends - in some cases, they'll say no. There's nothing you can do about that.
>>
>Advice for turning down girls?
>I've had a girlfriend for the past 4 months now
Um, you say "Sorry, but I have a girlfriend." Why the fuck does this require a thread?
>>
I'm not asking what to say to them, I'm just asking how to not feel like such an ass about it. I'm the kinda fag that gets guilty over everything so I'm honestly kinda prepared for the 'kys' posts and shit to roll in, I guess it was pretty stupid of me but I just wanted some closure; just some reassurance that I'm not a bad person for making other people feel like shit even if I can't really control it.
>>
You seem like you really love your girl. By coming out to you about how they feel, those girls are disrespecting the girl you truly care about.

How does that make you feel?

If any of my female friends confessed that they want me, knowing that I have a girlfriend, I'd reject them and drop them like a bad habit regardless of how they would feel because they'd be disrespecting my current relationship.
>>
So much under age faggotry itt
>>
>>17243871
Fucking this.
Also, sorry to say this OP, but your female "friends" are shit-tier.
Every-fucking-body AND their mothers know that those kind of women are trash, and are to be kept as far from you as possible.
I'm obviously talking about the kind of girl who only asks a guy out after he already got himself a girlfriend.
They don't want you, they just want to steal you from your girl, if you know what I mean.
If they really liked you, they would've already asked you out way before you got together with your current girlfriend.
So, speaking from personal experience, you should not only turn them down hard, but you should also break off any kind of bond with those so-called "friends", or at least drastically reduce your interactions with them.
I know, it will be hard, but it's for your own and your girlfriend's good, trust me.
Girls like those can be vicious, and you'll better be safe than sorry.
So steel your heart, and go for it.
No really, please don't end up a naive fuck like I was. I can assure you, it's way less painful for you and for your girl if you break off your relationships with those people asap.
Well, good luck anyway.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.