[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Just ask her out" Ok, i get it, i have to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2009-27990.png (469 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
2009-27990.png
469 KB, 720x544
>"Just ask her out"
Ok, i get it, i have to ask her out. The problem is: HOW and WHEN? You make it sound fucking easy but i honestly have difficulties in finding the proper moment to do so. I always wait for the right moment to ask, but it never comes. Also i have no idea on how to ask her without sounding like a pervert or a desperate. Any help?
>>
Chad thundercock apporach: Wanna go out and fuck or not? Which is anywhere anytime

My favorite which is "Hey, Im going to the mall. I dont wanna go alone wanna tag along?" Usually use that for starter conversation or when the conversation is going to boring Avenue
>>
>>17243787

You want to grab a drink / hang out on saturday?
or
I'm doing XY on Thursdays, feel free to join me.

When you're already talking to a girl, asking her out is actually really easy.
>>
>>17243787
Does it matter? Outside of extreme autism methods, if she's going to reject you, she's going to reject you.

There's nothing you can do to game her into liking you, OP. That shit in movies where the guy does something spectacular and all of a sudden, the hot girl falls for his beta ass? They lied to you.
>>
>>17243787
Hire a band, get her friends to do a flash mob with you, and then give her a bouquet of roses before popping the question.

You just fucking ask her when she's not in a rush if she wants to go out for lunch/dinner/a drink/a coffee etc., you donut. You can do it over Facebook, if you really want.
>>
>>17243787
"Hey, it's been fun chatting with you, but we have to get to class/work/whatever. Would you like to continue this over a coffee/Coke later this afternoon?"
>>
>>17244185
Best one ITT
>>
>>17244243
Nah sounds way to autist with "would you like to continue this"
>>
>>17243787
"I'd like to take you out sometime. What's your number?"
>>
Not sure what exactly you're looking for, OP, I think it's relatevely easy:
1. Plan everything beforehand - you should know what to say to a grill (place, time, etc).
2. Have a normal conversation just like you always do, be confident and funny.
3. If she doesn't agree/has excuses, then find another girl.

Well, maybe I simplified, but generally speaking, that's the way to do it.
>>
>>17244185
lmao say this in a monotone robotic voice and you got yourself a winner

in the 5% of cases when she wouldn't run away screaming, that is
>>
You don't ask, you just say.

Instead of
>do you want to do x
you say
>come join me this time, im doing x and would like it if you could join

Don't hide your emotions or intentions, they can't fucking smell that you like them.
>>
Don't stress out too much over the ask out. It's a hard lesson to learn but you gotta face and accept rejection many many times in your life. One girl in the long run is nothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.