[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weee mental breakdown ahoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Goldenhour.jpg (460 KB, 2048x1364) Image search: [Google]
Goldenhour.jpg
460 KB, 2048x1364
To preface, I'm essentially a nihilist, nothing has any meaning, we're all fucked, etc. I.E no supernatural for me.
here's the problem, I have, for the past year or so held this obsession with a concept that I can't describe. It's not God, a lot of the stuff about God sounds similar though. Not the morals or the persona or the power, just this one aspect specifically allocated by some Catholic and Islamic sects, the correlation with light and the sun. The concept I've been chasing so to speak doesn't really have a name, which is why it's so maddening. The best I can put it is, imagine the end of a summer day, you're looking across a field of grass that stretches to the horizon. The sun is right above said horizon, like it's setting. Photographers call this the golden hour I think, everything is almost hazy because of how much intense yellow light there is. So much so that you can barely see. It's like the whole world is yellow gold with hints of orange, blue and green. Under it all is this intense feeling of profound peace, like a major chord, extremely low, is thrumming throughout the whole world.
Here are some songs that almost hit what I'm talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBuCxZUSvNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CE-tbWx0uE
This is driving me insane, I don't know what it is but I feel like I need to know.
>>
>>17242824
Stop doing drugs
>>
>>17243546
I've never even been drunk before, let alone anything mind altering.
>>
>>17242824
*tips fedora*
>>
Maybe you should talk to God about it, because I can't understand crackhead high.
>>
File: galileo.jpg (26 KB, 260x319) Image search: [Google]
galileo.jpg
26 KB, 260x319
It's Helter Skelter, OP. Embrace it.
>>
>>17244578
Thanks, /pol/. I'll be sure to kill a nigger for you.

>>17244548
If I was a drug addict I could at least chalk this up to my brain rotting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.