[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I convince a girl I fucked and provably got pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: auditory_autism.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
auditory_autism.webm
3 MB, 640x360
How can I convince a girl I fucked and provably got pregnant to have an abortion? She likes to pretend she's Christian but she's a huge whore and pretty gross.

If I say I love her and want to start our life together right will that make her want to keep it more?
>>
>>17242480
>If I say I love her and want to start our life together right will that make her want to keep it more?
uh, YES. Tell her the truth and say that you're not ready for a kid and won't be there for her if she has it. She will get you for child support however.

If you don't know for sure she's pregnant just wait and see, but it's a lot to ask a woman to do so you'll pretty much just have to be accepting of whatever she decides.
>>
Tell her that there is a serious and terrible hereditary condition that runs in your family. Tell her you were lucky not to have it. Tell her you decided never to have kids until science had progressed enough and was able to treat the condition. Pick something that, when googled, shows a disgusting picture.
>>
>>17242519
Shittttt this is so simple and beautiful
>>
>>17242480
Yes, should tell her diapers are expensive
>>
Are you sure babby is yours?
>>
>>17242519
Brillient. Youve done rhis before havent u anon
>>
Fucking murdering scum
>>
what's the sauce of that webm OP?

enjoy your bump anyway
>>
>>17242778
Tyll Hertsens, some headphone reviewer
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.