[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make her fall madly in love with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1408716851477.jpg (51 KB, 414x584) Image search: [Google]
1408716851477.jpg
51 KB, 414x584
Hello /adv/. I'm seeing this girl for the past month, and we had sex a few times, she really loved it. She told me that she never expected that I was that good at sex. Everytime we had sex, she had multiple orgasms.

Is there any way (other than sex) I can make her fall madly in love with me, and that she will always want me?

pic unrelated
>>
>>17242089
Just keep banging her brains out til she falls asleep. She will eventually develop what you call feelings. Also try to make yourself scarce so she'd be wanting you more desperately
>>
>>17242112

Thanks for the reply mate, sounds good. One thing tho:

>Also try to make yourself scarce so she'd be wanting you more desperately

I'm afraid that if I make myself more scarce she will find another one to bang her? But also I can't wait the next time I bang her, so it will be equally painful for me
>>
>>17242137
How often are you guys meeting during a week?
>>
>>17242147

Like 3 times a week
>>
Apply the DENNIS system.
You already did DE, so now you need to N - nurture dependence. You have to make her need you in some way.
>>
>>17242112
Playing hard to get is fine and all, but in my experience girls go crazy for "I love you".

Looking girls in the eye and telling them you love them makes them go nuts in my experience. You're 2 months in so I guess you can say the words witouth it being weird.
>>
>>17242209

I've been thinking doing it that way, but I'm afraid that if she believes that I'm in love wth her, then she will go like "I got him, now I can do whatever I want with him, I possess super powers" etc
>>
>>17242112
>make yourself scarce
Don't do that. You shouldn't be at her every beck and call but don't starve her of affection. She will get tired of it.
>>
>>17242232
In haven't met any girls who did that, only guys think that way. I've known girls who got to much freedom or we're getting too much 'love' and then they cheated.

Play it like this >>17242241.

First time i noticed the power of the word 'love' was in highschool when a "friend", ugly big nigger, was messaging 3 girls who were out of his league while smilling to me, how he loved them and how he didn't cheat on them. 3. At. The. Same. Time.
>>
>>17242184
Slow down. She clearly has the power, you're afraid of her leaving. You've already lost
>>
>>17242279

But would the "I love you" game work on an older woman? The girl I'm dating is not a high school girl. She is 36 years old
>>
>>17242305
Op?

Girls will always be girls. 36 is still fine, but once you release the L word get ready to have the "let's settle down" talk
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.