[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for advice, obviously. But here's the story.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 1024x569
I'm looking for advice, obviously. But here's the story. I was kind of seeing this guy. We agreed it'd be fwb. Well. He was fucking crazy. Sent me literally over a hundred texts a night if I fell asleep and didn't answer. Cut the shit out of himself because I wouldn't stay the night with him. So I cut things off. It was made very, very clear we were not dating. Fast forward, I start dating someone. He goes fatal attraction. Comes to my work and tells my boss we fucked in my office(not possible, no door and someone always in there) starts slandering me to my employees. I lose my job. He starts hanging with my step sister. Shows her pictures of me that he had acquired. Tells my boyfriend that we are fucking. Uses old pictures to try to show proof.

I never told this guy where I live, but apparently he had his friends follow me home after work more than once. Now he's best buddies with my stupid fucking stepsister. He's still trying and pretty well succeeding in destroying my reputation to everyone, family included. I can't prove he's the one doing it, because all of this is happening while I'm not there. Not via text. He's going person to person.

Is there anything I can do? I just want this psycho to be out of my life permanently.
>>
>>17242041

Go to the police. That should have been step one the second he found your workplace without you telling him.

Also why did your boss believe this random guy who appeared and said you did the deed in your office if it's not possible?
>>
>>17242061
It's not that boss believed him. It was more of a "this is some bullshit I don't really want to put up with so you're fired".

I forgot to mention one other small problem. His father is a police officer as well. I want to go to the police, but I have no proof of anything. It's driving me crazy. Like I tried to explain I was done with him to my boyfriend, then he sent my boyfriend every picture he had ever taken of me. Nothing has timestamps. I don't know what I would even tell the police.
>>
>>17242095
Start compiling EVERYTHING you can. If it's not too much trouble, try and start planning your days so that you're with a friend/someone who you trust enough so that if he does show up unannounced or tries some shit you've got something to go on.

Do you have those hundred texts he originally sent you? Turn on time stamps on your phone from now on.

Do you live in a small town? If not, you can try and avoid his dad if anything. You don't have a whole to go on, that's true. But if you go to the police, lay it all down on the table. Tell them that this guy's been acting crazy towards you and that you want help. Tell them that he's had people follow you and that he may do it again.

And if your family and friends can't trust you over the word of some stranger, you may want to rethink your situation. I'd also suggest you invest in some sort of PDW in the event he goes off the deep end.

Take this all with a grain of salt, as without anything to really prove he's fucking with your life, there's not a whole lot you can do yet. But he'll slip up sooner or later, and you'll be ready.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>17242121
Thank you so much. I will do that now He lives in a small town, I live in a major city. I'd like to think my family and friends do trust and believe in me. But his words to my boyfriend were that he was going to make me pay. His thing is humiliation. That's what he wants. So it wouldn't surprise me if he's already shown them everything he has. I almost considered going petty right back, and telling his parents about his cutting, but I haven't.

You have helped me very, very much anon and I am very grateful for it. Thank you again. I don't really have any way to express my gratitude but if you like ferrets here's a picture of one of my babies. Thank you again
>>
>>17242160
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.