[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ apparently the most sexual thing for me is manly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image%3A402886.png (612 KB, 1024x1486) Image search: [Google]
image%3A402886.png
612 KB, 1024x1486
Hello /adv/ apparently the most sexual thing for me is manly asian guys with picrelated proportions and long-ass fingers.
Can you prove that they exist and that the dating pool is huge enough to find one?
The only one i saw had those features because of a severe illness.

Should I stick to 2d or sick guys then?
Why my vanilla-as-fuck fetish seems so unreal?
>>
>>17241616
>Hello /adv/ apparently the most sexual thing for me is manly asian guys with picrelated proportions and long-ass fingers.
Umm... that pic is of a woman. Female video game character, actually.
>>
>>17241616
>The only one i saw had those features because of a severe illness.
You answered your own question.
>>
>>17241616
You're fucked in the head OP. Stick to 2D before you spread YOUR sickness.

Also, is it just me or every girl who's into anime are fucked up in one way or another?
>>
>>17241624
Have you met anyone into anime who hasn't been fucked up? I certainly haven't.
>>
>>17241619
Op here, Bayonetta is awesome, okay.

I couldn't find "asian men with long limbs" pics for some reason.
Just imagine a man with Bayonetta-long limbs.
Unfortunately, i don't have a photo of the only one i saw.
>>
>>17241626
Correct.
>>
>>17241624
>>17241626
>>17241633
I am asian and don't like anime, dudes. The problem is that i find guys with long limbs attractive, but asians don't have this often it seems.
Okay then i should go for white guys. It's much more common to have long limbs among them for some reason.
Some African nations are literally always like that, but i've never seen an African irl, so i can't make decisions.
>>
>>17241660
Listen, you dumb fuck, the types of people with proportions in your OP pic do not exist.
>>
>>17241660
Aight well you're still weird.
>>
File: image%3A402887.jpg (78 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
image%3A402887.jpg
78 KB, 866x1300
>>17241663
I exaggerated it a bit
>>
>>17241678
Then date athletes? Why did you even make this thread?
>>
>>17241682
I've never seen asian guys like this irl.
Is there that too few of them?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.