[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If every single neighbor you have has an annoying dog that barks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1920x1080
If every single neighbor you have has an annoying dog that barks all day starting early in the morning, walks around and pisses in your yard, and they all neglect them and let them be annoying as fuck for hours on end could you just leave random meatballs full of anti freeze all over the road and throw them in people's lawns would they start dying?
>>
Yes they would. But that's a bad idea.

look up the noise laws for your area. If there is still bad noise pollution outside of those hours, call the police. That's their job, to enforce the law.
>>
>>17241288
I reported it numerous times and it's been going on for years I've tried calling the cops and everything

The dogs literally got loose in my yard and almost bit my friend on my porch and they still ignored it
>>
>>17241278
>>>/an/
>>
>>17241278
You will get persecuted for that shit. Call animal control.

>>17241298
/an/ will call the dog's owners shitty and then tear OP to shreds for even suggesting that meatball shit.
>>
>>17241278
teh edge is epic XD
>>
They would die, but I'm sure there is some way you can get introuble with the law for doing that just saying
>>
>>17241278
>could you just leave random meatballs full of anti freeze all over the road and throw them in people's lawns would they start dying?
Difficult to say if they'd die unless you used a whole fickload of meatballs, but it would certainly make them sick.

However, you would be caught. You would probably go to jail. Given that you'd be poisoning a bunch of people's animals in a single neighborhood, the local news would likely pick it up, making you infamous. And God help you if somebody's toddler picks up one of your improvised baits and eats it.

I understand the temptation, OP, but this is a Bad Idea.
>>
>>17241314
There's literally like 4 dogs that bark at 8 am for hours on end with no stop and the owners don't even look or notice

If I go to my friends house we can walk for an hour straight and I don't hear a dog in any neighborhood and if one does bark the owner always comes out and gets it

These retards deserve to have their animals killed
>>
Just keep provoking the dogs in the middle of the night so they bark even LOUDER till someone else gets fed up and gives the dogs poison meatballs and they get in trouble not you.
>>
>>17241323
No, the animals deserve to have their owners killed.
>>
don't hurt the dogs

Just move or kill yourself
>>
use light bulb glass in hamburger meat. since you live in the area it's best advise you get a friend to do it.

have you made complaints about the dogs before?
>>
>>17241323
>These retards deserve to have their animals killed
Deserve or not, you'll still go to jail. Worth it?
>>
>>17241331
I can't even work or sleep because of it there's literally a dog in every house next to me and it just barks at nothing all day starting as soon as the sun rises. It's been going on for like ten years and literally not even one time have I seen them try to quiet the dog or come outside and grab it they just let sit in the yard for like 12 hours straight while it barks literally the whole time they don't even yell at them they just watch it bark and freak out
>>
>>17241359
Are you telling me you haven't earned enough in 10 years to fucking move out of the neighbourhood? You're such a cuck.
>>
File: underdog.gif (58 KB, 573x600) Image search: [Google]
underdog.gif
58 KB, 573x600
It's illegal to kill animals, and anti-freeze is a slow, lingering, suffering death that these animals don't deserve.

Maybe you should seek therapy yourself. Dogs in the suburbs aren't that big of a deal.
>>
>>17241369
I was in high school for it you fuck
>>
>>17241313
Get in trouble with the law for killing people's pets? Yeah if you live in America, UK or most of the western world and anybody finds out you will probably face time animal cruelty jail time
>>
If it bothers you so much just get even by using a chainsaw at 8am if they dont shut up keep getting louder
>>
Maybe opie doesn't want to move, or is not in a position for it financially. His options are few, then. You know what I think he could do?

Get an annoying barky dog and neglect it. Join the crowd
>>
kinda old post, but I want to help:
if the dogs are small, and enter your property, grab them and beat them. but don't beat them as if you wanted to kill, beat them so that they'll get scared of you and sorta traumatized. also, show yourself "violent" in front of them.

sadly, that's how some some dogs learn. read about pavlovian conditioning, learn to train animals, enjoy being respected.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.