[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized I have a lot of moles and a lot of them appeared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462827418231.jpg (184 KB, 1118x699) Image search: [Google]
1462827418231.jpg
184 KB, 1118x699
I just realized I have a lot of moles and a lot of them appeared like a year ago when I went to the pool every day without sunscreen all summer

Just realized this is like kind of related to cancer or something
If I had cancer I would be dead by now right?
Nothing to worry about right?
>>
Nah, you could have cancer and still not be dead, many forms are slow spreading. But having/getting moles is less significant than seeing changes. Keep an eye on whether they change shape or color, bleed without being harmed and so on. These are the real signs that something's off.
>>
One year?
Just wait, OP.
Any minute now...
>>
>>17240900
Should I see a dermatologist?
>>
>>17240885
You just keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>17240885
I'm sure the funeral will be nice. Unless you're a ginger. Then it'll be your entire family spitting on your dead body saying you got what you deserved for going outside, promptly followed by the priest damming you to hell for all eternity and rolling you into a shallow grave and barely covering you with dirty and shit.
>>
Usually they say it's not a problem if the mole has defined edges and is smaller than a pencil eraser.

But a doctor can probably give you a more reliable diagnosis than 4Chan.
>>
>>17241347
Just listen to a doctor poster from 4chan.

Best of both worlds.
>>
>>17241347
>mole has defined edges

Yeah... no.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.