[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I pursue a girl that I don't know I found her POF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Attach23799_20160610_031040.jpg (45 KB, 791x437) Image search: [Google]
Attach23799_20160610_031040.jpg
45 KB, 791x437
Should I pursue a girl that I don't know

I found her POF profile, and shes so fucking cute, but she hasn't used it in a while. I tried to let it go but I couldn't. I found her Facebook, added her, and messaged her but she never read or accepted/denied my request, but I know she was online the day I sent it but she hasn't been online since I'm guessing (she barely posts)

For some fucking reason I cant let it go. Call me a stalker or a creep but I cant fucking get her off my mind. Do I pursue or do I bottle it up like everything else?
>>
>>17240820
Find out where she works and show up "randomly"
>>
>>17240823
She says she works at the army whatever that means

I don't want this one to get away
>>
>be female cannon fodder
>shit pay
>berated by my male counterparts
>take a break to see family and friends
>creepy stalker adds me in facebook
>shows up randomly at army base
>h-hi, i w-was just taking a walk and t-there you are!
>>
>>17240844
She said she was actively seeking a relationship and I'm not gonna show up at her work, that's too weird even for me
>>
>>17240952
B2
>>
File: moonrise kingdom.jpg (318 KB, 1146x1600) Image search: [Google]
moonrise kingdom.jpg
318 KB, 1146x1600
There's third option beyond "pursue" or "bottle up."

MOVE ON.

Stop indulging in internet fantasies and talk to real girls here in the real world.
>>
>>17241390
>>17241390
I know I should but I really don't wanna let this one to get away tbqh
>>
>>17242238
Find out where she eats and accidently spill your drink on her, offer to buy her new clothes. Just like in the movies.
>>
>>17242273
Guys please
>>
>>17240820
>Should I pursue a girl that I don't know

No.

>>17242238
>let this one to get away
Those are the exact words and mentality a
>stalker or a creep
would use.

As other anon said, walk away before you take yourself somewhere you can't come back from.
>>
>>17242297
I know I should let it go

But there's something about her that doesn't want me to give it up.

But you're right. I'm probably just a creep.

Ironically her quote on her profile is "waiting to be the girl with fighting for."

Heh.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.