[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't want relationships with men anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
i just want to fuck them. when i see an actually hot guy (not narcissistic gym rat) i think of all the dirty shit i want to do with him and not our 12 children and picket white fence and all the other crap women are supposed to want.

most of my casual relationships have been pretty tedious but i bet with the right guy it could be hot. i'm not really into being used as a toilet tho.

is this normal?? & should i try to find a reasonable substitute to my excellent german vibe already. what do /adv/???
>>
https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Just read all of that. It's long, but you obviously need it.
>>
>>17240114
Tbh this is how I feel about women. It seems like it's easier (social stigma notwithstanding) to be a slut as a woman because it's expected. I seem to always end up with women who want me to be their soulmate and/or father figure, and I don't have the callous heart required to pump and dump them.

You're gonna get a lot of hate from r9k types but before that shits up this thread I guess mostly I just wanna say I know the feel anon.
>>
>>17240139
i think it's bizarre to rely on men for emotional support anon. they clearly don't have the capacity for such. i love my male friends for their bantz but that's all i really expect from them.

pump and dump isn't quite what i'm looking for either, maybe just someone to fuck who's willing to stick around and work on getting better at it. first time sex is never good which is why i always choose the vibe over hookups.
>>
>>17240137
that was nearly incomprehensible anon. have anything a little more succinct?
>>
>>17240114
>>17240175
this sounds pretty ideal to me.
>>
>>17240114
I want a woman like you, OP.
>>
>>17240114
define hot guy.
>>
Who cares if it's normal when it's the reality of your life
>>
>>17240114
There's no need to worry about being normal. That said, you'll find it's more difficult than you think to find men who aren't Chads willing to pump and dump. But that's ok, because it's what you want. Sometimes it takes effort to get what you want.
>>
3/10 bait, 2/10 because of the samefagging
>>
>>17240453
This. There is no normal. It's a made up term.

Do whatever the hell you want OP.
>>
>>17240114
>gym goer
>narcissistic
You already have no clue what youre talking about. Anyone who is even remotely attractive is narcissistic in some way. Taking care of yourself is nothing negative
>>
>>17240192
Tldr: Go fuck like crazy but when you reach 40 and nobody wants to fuck you or have a relationship with you, don't complain
>>
First of all, congratulations on your insight, it is a good thing.

Womankind seem to be very narrow minded and norm inducing. There is no "supposed to want" or should or need to out there. What you are feeling, you have the right to feel it and do it your way. There will always be a gust of wind trying to blow you over as the saying goes, haters gonna hate.

With men it's like this: verbalise your needs and check the outcome and you will split the boys from the men, those who want to fullfill your needs. i cant make an estimate but i would guess you will have to go through a few bad ones maybe your chances are somewhere in the 10-25% range. give them a month worth of time and if they dont perform cunilingus by then and listen to your instructions get the next guy. If he wants to know why, be honest and tell him he sucked in bed and you dont want that. If he gets angry, tell him, well he asked so he should be prepared for the answer. And your out.
>>
>>17240743
If you uphold reasonable standards there's plenty of men who would fuck an older woman. Sure on average men have it easier with age but that doesn't mean your next door balding divorced dad with the gut can have his pick of young girls.

Hell, even really old people fuck each other. Complexes like the one in California (the Village or whatever it's called) for old white people to live out their last years have rampant issues with STDs because no one bothers with condoms now pregnancy is a non-issue.
>>
>>17240114
I'll fuck you. What's your area code?
>>
>>17240897
rural nh anon, but i travel. do you have a brain? nothing's a bigger turnoff than a man who's a total airhead.
>>17240721
taking care of yourself is one thing, but being a gymrat is another. i'm into "thin" guys; the oldfashioned stars like, say, burt lancaster who were plenty athletic but didn't feel the need to suck down protein shakes to emphasize the point. tl;dr: look normal pls.
>>
>>17242075
Im probably a further than you'd be willing to travel. Western NY.

No I'm not dumb. I'm not genius either but I was an honor student in high school and my ability to quote entire Shakespeare monologs usually makes me look more intelligent than I actually am.
>>
>>17240870
the dating pool here is really bad anon. every now and again i meet a stockboy in a grocery store who i'd fuck, but i don't want him to open his mouth. in fact i'm not even sure i'd fuck him again. in fact i'm not even sure that i want to go thru the trouble of fucking him in the first place; what if he turns into a stalker or expects me to emotionally reciprocate? is there a better way to meet people? i travel to the city sometimes but it seems that people only mingle according to class, and i don't fit into any of their little groups.
>>
>>17242087
that's not as bad as i thought anon. you seem hot over text. i wouldn't make a special trip tho.
>>
lol degenerates
>>
>>17242088
as a woman, you are in full control of the pace. You could go up to him, and tell him "Here is the deal, you keep your mouth shut, just nod or shake your head. Shall we go book a hotel room right now/this evening? To make it clear I'm not looking for a date or going to eat, I just want a quick fuck and no bounding, can you do that?"

Chances are, if he is single , the answer is yes and if you look good, it might even happen if he isnt single. Chances increase if you have big tits or ass.

You dont have to give him a name or any info on you, so he could never stalk you.
>>
File: .jpg (187 KB, 796x992) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
187 KB, 796x992
>>17242075
could offer such a body, intelligence probably aswell (medicine, science, technology, politics, philosophy), always strive to get better at sex

but im in europe and have a GF anyways, but she is to new to the sex thing, hooked but not yet giving me real fun.

How good are you at teasing and getting men to melt away?
>>
>>17242683

She will only intimidate men this way and drive them away. She should be honest and direct, but not "Here is the deal, you keep your mouth shut, just nod or shake your head."
>>
>>17240870
>justifying degeneracy: the post

and then you have these thirsty fucks
>>17240255
>>17240326
>>17240361

>>17242683
>im a sterng independunt womin

>is this normal
yes it's normal to be horny
no it's not normal to be an out of control slut

>what do /adv/???
obviously fuck yourself into oblivion then turn into a feminist when you're alone in 10 years.
>>
>>17242683
i don't know anon in my experience that sort of thing always turns out badly. the sex is boring and the guy turns out to be at best a waste of time or at worst an asshole who tries to ruin my life.
not really sure what i'm looking for; i seem to just like fantasizing as there's no risk involved. ironically i figure that most men who are seeking casual sex are likely lousy partners.
>>
>>17242788
either way it sounds boring anon. chances are he's a lousy lay and if he really is that dumb he's not going to be able to do instructions.

i'm learning over the years that i'm primarily attracted to hypersmart men but that since i don't meet any, i just feel like everyone pisses me off. even when i do, it always turns into some stupid power struggle. dating is shit.
>>
>>17242683
You sound like a rapist.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.