[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need new things to say during dirty talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (581 KB, 966x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
581 KB, 966x438
When I fuck my gf and we talk dirty, I typically say things like...

You're so wet

You're so tight

Take this dick

Take every inch

Take all of my cum

..and basically just variations of those. I feel like that's pretty vanilla. What are some better things I can say?
>>
>>17239903
Is she into kinky shit? Is she asking for better dirty talk? Does she have triggers? Ask your fucking girl if you're worried, communication is important.
>>
Ask her.

If she doesn't mind it doesn't matter.

I used to have the same problem, but turns out it wasn't a problem.
>>
>>17239913
She hasn't specifically asked but I just feel really boring going through the same 5 phrases over and over. I asked her what I could say and she didn't have anything specific for me..

The only thing she DOESN'T want is to be called a "slut". Whore is okay.. I think something happened in high school with teasing
>>
>>17239952
Hey OP, girl who likes dirty talk here.
Here are some other alternatives that aren't over the top but do the trick.

A fuckbuddy of mine would fuck me and then randomly in the middle of it would push my head so I could get a good look of my pussy being fucked (ie, if ya'll are fucking on the edge of the bed with her back towards you and you're sitting up, push her head down, if you're fucking with her legs on your shoulders, push her head down etc) and say "Watch it." Very minimal but very effective.

Things like commenting on her ass or pussy or tits (same fuck buddy would take me from behind and go "fuck, look at that ass"). You've already got that idea but it doesn't have to be just about how wet she is whatever.

And one that I find particularly effective is when I'm being forced to dirty talk. When a partner goes "tell me how good it feels" I really love being able to let go and say something dirty without the responsibility of having to be the one to start the actual dirty talk.

A combination of these with a few spankings or hair pulling or a hand on my throat and it's a good time.
>>
File: nutbut.jpg (131 KB, 959x599) Image search: [Google]
nutbut.jpg
131 KB, 959x599
>>17240009
MMMPH thank you. Much appreciated
>>
File: 1265428471176.jpg (416 KB, 1221x789) Image search: [Google]
1265428471176.jpg
416 KB, 1221x789
>>17239903
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.