[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love my wife, she loves me. Despite any issues we've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460346838973.jpg (324 KB, 583x1508) Image search: [Google]
1460346838973.jpg
324 KB, 583x1508
I love my wife, she loves me. Despite any issues we've had in the past, we have a nice house, two children, a white fence, and a happy marriage. Except for our frigid bedroom. My monthly allowance of sex varies between bland to focused entirely on her pleasure. Any hesitance from me to have her selfish sex when she wants to have sex is met with the same old "you say I never want to have sex..." and so on.
I digress. In walks Coworker (CW). CW is someone who actually wants to talk to me about me, listens to what I want to talk about, didn't turn away when I told her I was married, and has even been a friend to vent too and has vented to me. She also looks like my wife did before we got married, but blonde. (She let herself go before the kids, no amount of begging or pleading that I don't want to be a 50yo widower has helped) CW broke the physical touching barrier first, though nothing sexual.
I have a very big crush. But I promised myself I would never cheat. Wife has flat out refused an open relationship because she says she can't have sex with another man unless she loves them. She also threatened me to never see my children again if we divorce and that my young daughter would grow up thinking I wasn't her dad.
I'm miserable. But I can't leave or cheat. How do I bury these feelings?
>>
>>17239834
See a marriage counselor.
>>
>>17239834
Wife sounds depressed and insecure as hell. Honestly, she can't just up and decide she gets full custody though. Anyway, you guys should probably see a marriage counselor asap, if she refuses, you should see a counselor alone and then possibly a divorce lawyer so you know your rights.
>>
Do you truly love her?
If not, prepare the money for a good lawyer, one that will help with getting custody...when ready bring up the divorce. Before you do so mention how you will always provide and be there for her and the kids (just the kids if you realize you care nothing for her)
But this depends on one thing...does this cw love you? Does she want to be with you..this needs to be known first. All is lost if she doesn't.
>>
I'd fuck her. You only have one life. Why waste it with a miserable cunt? How old are your kids?
>>
>>17239941
All is lost if the wife finds out
More importantly if he has morals like it sounds like he does that may just produce guilt that tears at him forever making it worse.
>>
Man don't cheat it will make it worse on your aching heart. The girl will kill you eventually.
Either divorce and be with cw or don't do anything
>>
>>17239956
He probably does have morals, but his wife doesn't seem to give a shit about me. The way I live, I try to be honest and do right by people who will do the same for me. However if they don't reciprocate I cut them off. In rare cases where I can't cut people off like co-workers, or god forbid, a wife, morals go out the door.
>>
>>17239935
Seeing a lawyer in secret would take too much time/cost too much money to hide.

>>17239936
That is a really good question. I just don't know. CW and I have something, too early to call it love. She's made it as clear as she can without outright saying she wants to be with me.

>>17239941
I'm 26. My son is 3. My daughter is 1.

>>17239956
My mom cheated and tore my family apart. I never could.
>>
>>17239977
Well if you could never cheat there's your answer. Not sure what you want from us?

You probably shouldn't have had kids with someone who let themselves go so quickly, but it's already done. You're royally fucked if you want your kids to have a decent life. You can stay and be miserable, and be a miserable dad. Or you can leave them with their cunt of a mom.

Best solution would be to try to get custody and start a new family, but depending on your job status that might be a hail mary. I'm assuming you're not on the corporate fast track considering you had kids so young, so you're probably not hving quality women beating down your door..
>>
File: 1464583976572.jpg (21 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
1464583976572.jpg
21 KB, 600x346
>>17239834

Here's what you're going to do:

You are going to stay with your wife and ride it out for a year. Don't stop talking to CW, and keep strengthening the bond you have. There's nothing wrong with committing to a friendship, and sometimes friendships do turn more sensual but of course you can pass on this (and you should).
If shit is still looking bleak in a year, it most likely still will be in 10.

You're still young, but you'll feel a whole lot older then. Keep strong pal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.