[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A greasy obesey from school has a crush on me. How do I turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: scootypuff.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
scootypuff.gif
2 MB, 400x400
A greasy obesey from school has a crush on me. How do I turn her down gently?
>>
>>17239752
Just be gentle and say you can't return her feelings or whatever sounds soft. Just don't make it too awkward, you could maybe have her as a friend later.
>>
>>17239752
>that gif

I am dying.
>>
>>17239899
Yeah really wtf.
>>
Honestly anon, she's probably the best you can hope for.
>>
>>17239933
BAHAHAHHA
Have a hold of this pleb, you are a fatty too are ya
>>
Tell her the truth senpai.

jk dont do that just tell her that "you are the hero i dont need and dont deserve"
>>
>>17239920
Late for gender studies class.
>>
>greasy obesey
Fucking kek
>>
>>17239752
Talk about your girlfriend. Make one up if you don't have one.
>>
>>17240142
Honestly, I may.

She asked for my cell phone number last night on Fb. She knows I've seen the message I'm sure, but I haven't replied.
>>
>>17240166
Nah, let it go. You've gone this long without a reply. Just keep ignoring the message. If she brings it up in person or whatever, or messages you again, give her the old "oh sorry I've been bombarded with messages, I lose track." Then let the conversation go dead again. Don't acknowledge her question for your number.
>>
>>17239752
Just ignore her

If you aren't attracted to her, is it really your fault?

Just don't say anything. Why worry about her emotions when yours are far more important?
>>
>>17240172
>>17240193
Don't listen to these cunts. Being ignored is way worse than being turned down gently. Just tell her you're not interested in a gf. If she whines or bothers you afterwards, tell her to fuck off.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.