[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black raptor spiritual, mental, & relationship help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 29
File: black raptor therapy.png (101 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
black raptor therapy.png
101 KB, 351x419
The thread that has come back from the dead, I have come back to help you all.
I guess helping other people is my own therapy 
In this thread, you can get help in:
-venting out
-demons (exorcism, information about them, etc. I am currently exorcising one out of me at the moment.)
- hitting on a girl/guy (I am a guy, and I hang around a lot of different girls, so I know them both well.)
- Relationship problems
- Dream interpretations
- Angelic and some religious matters
- Etc.
So if there is a problem with your life, feel free to ask about it or vent, you won’t be judge!
>>
I'm gay, how do I not end up like >>17235618
>>
>>17238901
well, I have not been asked this before...ever.

but I have some answers!

people that are become and are gay is becoming a widely growing trend, and there are many ways to go about it

online dating is a specific tool in which would eliminate all the guess work by simply searching under gay (or homosexual, whatever)

there are also bars labelled "gay bars" that are spread out within the U.S.A and Canada, you just have to find out which ones are closest to you.

pretty much the internet is your man]in way to find other people of your interest, so I hope this helps, as this not a subject I am an expert on.

black raptor out!
>>
I need to vent. I guess he was using me for emotional comfort and stringing me along. I feel shitty. He said he only saw me as a good friend, but what kind of friend tells you they want to cuddle with you? I'm not entirely sure why he wouldn't want to just date me, I'm athletic, skinny, and good looking and he always hit me up to go do stuff, so I feel there must be something else wrong with me but I know it's just him being a fuccboi. I blocked him on everything but still feels bad. He gave me a half assed apology of him stringing me along by saying he was japanese and they don't like conflict. Then he said 'be well, dear'. I think he totally knew what he was doing right? i wanted to see the best in him but i guess he had me fooled.
>>
>>17238963
there, there. we are all here for you, venting out is the beginning of something new, all we can do to be better is move forward.

I hope this helps!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17238892
bumpo
>>
Well I actually want to talk with this girl a lot, yeah we know each other, we chat sometimes via internet and she actually know that i like her, and she also want to know me more, because she think i´m kind of interesting, but when i´m ready to talk with her in public i get the same reminder of being ugly as fuck and i just can´t, I tried some times but i just get really nervous because most of the times i screw oportunities with girls in the worst way possible or she´s just talking to other people.
I know this is kind of silly but i can´t think any solution for this.
>>
Had a dream I was outside in a sandstorm. Everyone went inside except me and one other guy. My girlfriend was asking me to get in our house, but i stayed outside. I was shooting my shotgun at some birds. I hit a few and missed a few. Gradually the sand filled my lungs and I became weaker and weaker and felt like I was fading out peacefully. Then i woke up.
>>
File: why me.png (339 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
why me.png
339 KB, 546x546
>>17239221
>>17239230
hang on, I will be with you guys in a minute, sorry for wait
>>
>>17238892
What's the best /subtle/ way to ask someone if they're still a virgin?
>>
File: chuck.png (254 KB, 446x546) Image search: [Google]
chuck.png
254 KB, 446x546
>>17239221
ok, here I go;

the problem is you are not confident in how you look, but the thing is the girl you are talking doesn't really how you look, she likes you for your personality, and she is really interested in being your girlfriend, so here is what you do, and this will work, as long as you believe it will work.

so first, you don't read anything or watch anything that talks about celebrities, that won't help a bit. next, you need to go wash your face with water every morning and every night, and look in the mirror before and after. you will only notice a slight change at first, but as you do this further, you will notice more confidence in your look than before. and when you talk to her, restrain from worrying on how you look, and just talk to her just like you do online.

this will work for you

>>17239230
>>17239424

you guys are next, sorry for the wait

black raptor out!
>>
What does it mean if I've had multiple dreams where suddenly, the air and water get partially switched? When I say partially, I mean that air will look like water but feel like air, and you can breathe it; water will still feel like water but look like air. I've had multiple dreams where this happens, and sometimes it's a natural, accepted part of life in the dream, while other times it's something I can control. Any idea what this could mean?
>>
File: conscienceforce1.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
conscienceforce1.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
>>17239230
I don't know about it too much since I don't know the details of your personal life, so I will give it a shot:

you seem to have two paths to take in your life; one is the safer path, which is the house, which might indicate resting or taking a break from the other path, which is outside, which means working as hard as you have been, maybe. the birds represents the different tasks you are given everyday, or quota, and the shotgun is the skill used by you to complete them, sometimes you hit them, sometimes you don't, it's a play on words. the sand filling your lungs mean that your work of sorts will fill you up to the point were you feel suffocated by it, making you weaker and weaker each day, till you become done with it and fade out of your work, withier it is cause of suicide or you decide to quit or retire, and the man that stayed out is probably your boss, or someone who is making you do the task.

well, that is my take on it with the info I have from that.

hope this helps!

>>17239424
>>17239699

you guys are next

black raptor out!
>>
>>17238892
I posted over here >>17239729

But basically, I don't really know what to do with myself until I'm able to get adequate treatment for my mental condition, yet am under a ton of pressure and stress at the moment and am on the edge of a breakdown.
>>
File: awesome.png (82 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
82 KB, 284x177
>>17239699
well.
have you ever heard of the term viewing the glass half empty, and half full,
if you have (or have not), then this is what the dream is trying to tell you:

it is either tell you to view, or that you are viewing the world as a glass half full, and that you have control over all the optimism that you have, and that you need to use it somewhere during the days before the night of those dreams, since you still aren't using it.

hope this helps

>>17239740

I will be with you in 30 mins, sorry, I have to go do an errand, hold on!

black raptor out!
>>
File: photo wtf.jpg (36 KB, 460x439) Image search: [Google]
photo wtf.jpg
36 KB, 460x439
>>17239740
(part 1/2)
ok, I am back to help you, don't worry, just wait till you see part 2

I am almost done, let me know if you are still reading this, it will help
>>
>>17239926
I'm here, the ADHD writer that is.
>>
File: retard.jpg (74 KB, 410x272) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
74 KB, 410x272
>>17239740
(part 2/2)
continuing from here
>>17239926
sorry you almost had to wait an hour, but I have it, this is going to be very in-depth and I will explain why.

if no one has noticed already, I, myself, was, and still am diagnosed with high functioning autism, I also am a good friend to a guy with ADHD, and I had been doing various writings habits myself, so I very much feel your pain.

what advice I can give to you is that you just stop on the spot, take a deep breath, leave all your worries for a bit, and exhale in that order. good, that is step one.

step two is to follow the KISS rule (keep it simple stupid) and spate and plan everything individually, but go from your desired end result to where you are, and leave whatever space you can for "pop-ups"

sorry, I lied, there was a part three, but while I write it out, try out what I said so far and let me know how it works out.

it should help. :)
>>
>>17239976
I've been trying. I drew up the lease today while I was waiting, but every time I approach the keyboard to start editing, I blank out and lose focus. I've been surfing the net for almost 20 minutes trying to calm down, because it's like my brain goes into hyperdrive to find ANYTHING OTHER THAN WRITING AND EDITING to do. And I really need to get this done.

I took my deep breath, I have my editing process broken down, but trying to do it is where all of that breaks down and I can't figure out why.
>>
>>17239740
ok, back from this>>17239976
so, rolling on.
>>17239985
I have a similar problem with stuff like that too, so with that, I plug in some headphones and listen to some music on a playlist I like, it is like the distraction that keeps you focus, it works for me, because right now your brain with the ADHD has been working on it for a bit and has been trying to find something different to do, so what I would also recommend is that instead of editing front to back or back to front, try editing at random places, and take frequent breaks, so that way you can work you brain efficiently, like pressing refresh on an internet tab, it will help

you should also plan out when you will finish each piece and leave some room of time for error, just in case. maybe you can also do some of it on your flight over to your friend, as I can tell you like her as either a childhood friend, or someone you may be wanting to consider more than a friend, but I won't get into it too much.

there will be more to come in part 4 quickly, let me know how it goes!
>>
>>17240047
She's definitely a friend friend, she's been my BFF for 14 years, so I'm really dedicated to helping her out. She was there for me through a really fucked up childhood and is pretty much the reason I didn't turn into a fuck like my parents were.

I got a little bit of editing done, it's just incredibly stressful to try to get the work done now. The program I'm using for the rough draft doesn't have a mobile version and I don't have a laptop, so working on the flight might not be an option for me.

I'm using Scrivener, and I have it divided into scenes, because breaking it up like that helps me with the actual writing, as well as editing. I'm starting to calm down a little bit, but I wonder if I should just shelve the work for tonight and try refreshed tomorrow. I'm also having a hard time doing my basic journal writing, I feel like I don't have shit to say even though my brain is haywire. Ugh.
>>
time travel isnt real, right?
we are the first civilisation on this planet, right?
yeah, its all fake evidence [spoiler]r-right?[/spoiler]
>>
File: whoops.png (229 KB, 546x383) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
229 KB, 546x383
>>17239740
part four, spinning off from
>>17240047

>>17240077

that is alright, if you feel you need a break, or to save it for tomorrow, that is alright, it is a wise decision. also, stay off the coffee or tea for a bit, it is only going to rattle your nerves more and make it worse, instead, orange juice and splashing your face with cold water will be way helpful. try to see if you could bring your laptop, if not, that is one less question to consider in your plan, now for your friend

ok, so once you feel confident with the writing part, we can work on the friend part,
so pretty much, before you go for your flight, pack everything you need beforehand, so you don't have to worry about rushing it later. double check you have everything, and then get ready for your flight.
show up however amount of minutes or hours you can spare, make sure you have everything still, and go through everything steadily and calm-like. also, you should plan out the drive so that you can know the right routes to take, how everything is going to work, when you get to certain points of your journey, and leave some room for error if something comes up e.x. vehicle breaks down.

and that is mostly it, I am pretty sure you might be female, so I will try to go at it as such, forgive me if I am wrong, also, by the time your done that, you will still be waiting for your diagnosis and prescription, and your not missing much with the pills, they just zombify you by numbing the part of the brain that wanders at the cost of your senses and awareness. so you will end up writing way slower.

feedback is very helpful, and I hope this will help you to your best!

black raptor out!

(p.s. that is just my callout, I am still here ;)
>>
File: zombie.png (170 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
zombie.png
170 KB, 455x546
>>17240086
>we are the first civilisation on this planet, right?
yes, we are the first civilization on THIS planet in THIS dimension, there is still an outside power that we call the creator that gave us a jumpstart on our existence, but yeah.
>time travel isnt real, right?
>yeah, its all fake evidence
actually, scientist have discovered that time travel might be possible, but it would require a lot of quartz or more powerful gemstone, speed, energy, and technological advancement that we don't have yet to bring a subject backwards or forwards in the forth dimension known as time.
>paranoid acting
why you so paranoid buddy?
>>
>>17240179
bump
>>
>>17241386
double bump!
>>
>>17238892
What is this rp bullshit? At least the lesvian threads were entertaining. This is just /r9k/ general.
>>
>>17241607
hey, that's just your opinion man, I just really like helping people is all
>>
>>17241599
TRIPLE BUMP!!!
>>
I work with a spiritual psychic. can try to help wherever i can.

attend all his lectures and assist with all his exorcisms and clearings
>>
>>17241742
I'm a pretty good diviner. How do I into that business?
>>
>>17241745

for the most part you got to build up a client base. I was lucky in that when i took over my boss already had a decent client list built up, as hed been in the business for 40 years. i managed to make us a lot more profitable and have plans toe xpand further.

there are a lot of ways to break into it. for the most part you gotta find ways to put yourself out there. in his day psychics were becoming popular via radio and television. he channelled marilyn monroes spirit on FOX. he also made weekly appearances on the michael jackson show.

one way we generate new clients these days is word of mouth. but since he charges so high, we offer a psychic based lecture for 25 dollars in each location we go to, about once a month. this lets people see what hes like, and he gives spot readings after the fact. this generally leads to about 5 new clients, or returning clients booking a reading after the fact.

hes also lucky enough that he gets a lot of referrals from other businesses. in new hampshire we are very popular becuase one of his clients started promoting him at her business, a chiropractic center. she hosts his lectures and pushes clients to come. new hampshires where we generate most of our profits at the moment, though were centered in los angeles.

for new age you might want to consider starting your own podcast where you answer questionings 'divinely' live, or perhaps take write ins as a sort of psychic advice column. consider doing the same on youtube if you're bold enough.

the major issue with this is it doesnt create a lot of local buzz. chances are if you dont live in a big city you wont be able to make it as a psychic. but thats okay, not every psychic needs to make it a business.

start seeing clients for free locally. small readings in the park or at an open minded cafe. accept donations only. then as you build up trust from people, transition in to paying, but charge them less then they charge their friends.
>>
I'm 21 6ft 2 red hair blue eyes fit but not overly muscular can't seem to find girls to hang with and I can't tell if girls I see are flirting any advice.
>>
>>17241766

>cant tell if girls i see are flirting

doesnt matter if they are. if you are interested, you should make an effort to flirt. not vaguely. make it known you like them. leave a little bit of gap time for 'getting to know you' but dont spend months waiting to see if a girl is slowly falling in love with you. thats dumb. the longer you wait the less a girl is interested in you.

make a move. worst case scenario, she says 'no' and your life is exactly the same as it was an hour before.
>>
>>17241756
>>17241773
thanks for helping out guys, I had to che k on my horses
>>
Good advice but how do I go about asking a girl to meet up if she at work I can't wait for her after work that seems creepy
>>
You probably don't have much advice for me, but I'll bite.

How do I deal with being a 5'3" adult male? Most women are taller than me, even more at bars and clubs because of heels. Short girls tend to have a tall guy fetish. I usually get no matches on dating sites until I remove my height from my profile. And even if I do talk to women and ask them out, I get rejected. I still befriend them... So I can meet their friends. I later ask why they rejected me, 50% of the time it's some "you're a little too short for me, anon".

And the thing is that I agree with women. Why would they want a short guy like me, like, I totally understand. But then what's left for me?
>>
Hey raptor bro here's the skinny
>24
>doctor says i'm depressed
>i don't get joy out of life
>playing video games is the only thing i really enjoy
>have girlfriend for past few years
>she smothers me
>was cool, but she cheated on me early in the relationship
>kind of fucked me up, hasn't been the same, but really want to work through it
>just started early this week on anti-depressants from doctor
>i don't get much free time between work and smother girlfriend
>so that means i don't get to play video games
>really like playing video games
>occasionally i plan ahead with GF to take a day off from her, I.E. no phone calls after I'm off work and home, except for when one of us is going to bed
>she almost always has to break it, either by crying or inviting herself over for whatever reason.
>if I say no, or decline it's my fault
>I don't get any time to myself
>consider suicide, but know I'd never do it.
>i used to like drinking, back before I felt I had all these responsibilities
>don't drink now, because I know I have to remain sober and responsible to take care of unstable GF

TLDR kill me
>>
the woman I love wants to have my children but basically ran off to be a lesbian. she calls and tells me Im still her man and future but wants to have fun and explore.
she told me I can do the same but all I go home with are coked up bartenders and stuff....this isnt fun, I love that woman more than anything. she's got Mia Sara eyes that can melt me. I feel like eventually we'll get through our 20's and we can be happy but is her quest for fun and sexual exploration ruining us?> she still has sex with me in between her lesbian time....im not going to lie I thought my life experiences prepared me for shit but this is crazy..
>>
I guess I can use two dream interpretations. Thanks

Twice in the past week friends of mine asked how it's going with the girl who I asked out, and has yet to respond. (I know she won't at this point)
This does not help in trying to get past my feelings for her. Though I still want to preserve/salvage our friendship (We have not spoken since I tried asking her out)
Also, it does not help that my only dreams are of her. But they are not in a romantic context. (I really don't dream much)

>I was looking for a job, and I remembered where she worked, so I applied there.
>Got hired, and was put on her "team."
>We were BSing in the employers van as we drove to what I think was a job site.
>I was sitting in the back, sitting next to someone who looked similar to her.
>But the girl I am interested in was driving.
>As we were talking the car in front suddenly changed lanes
>We ended up slamming into the rear of another car at like 40mph.
>Dunno what happened after, woke up at this point.

She does not actually work at the place she did in the dream. I don't really know why I had that dream, or what it means.

The last dream I had of her was like 3 weeks ago. It is as follows

>I was back at my old High School, hanging out with some friends,
>The Girl was with her friends at another table.
>Soon she and her group leaves to go somewhere.
>I get up soon after, to go and do some stuff
>I run into her in the hall a minute or so after, and we begin talking
>We then walk to my old math room where her friends are, and we continue talking
>One of us brings up the idea of hanging out sometime soon.
>I don't know where it went from here, as that's when I woke up.

(Music was playing in the background while I was in my math room. Stutter by Elastica, but I was listening to that when I woke up.)
>>
>>17241781

generally speaking if its a place you frequent regularly, you build up a rappoort over time. every time you go in, you have a nice chat. then when you feel comfortable, you just ask her out.

if you dont go in often enough you can go straight for it. just create one casual conversation and hand her your card afterward.

>i gotta let you get back to work, but give me a call, lets continue this conversation

the big issue here is that i think you are looking for a way to do this and guarantee a result, you cant. girls aren't vaults with a code to crack. they arent fatalities that work if you punch the right buttons each time.

shes either into you or shes not. if theres a faint hint of attraction she'll at least text you.

i do recommend having business cards made, even if you just hand em out. find a way to use em even if you dont have a good business or just a shit job. claim you also do web design in your spare time or whatever just to look professional but hand em out to girls. way easier than giving a number, less awkward, allows for seamless flirting and contact info exchange.
>>
>>17241785

i think the issue here is you are universally dismissing women for all wanting someone taller than 5'3"

i know a girl who is 4 feet tall. shes a really cute latina girl, cosplayer. beautiful and skinny and everyone at the party (Even my friend with a girlfriend) talks about how they want to seduce her out of her hatsune miku costume.

she showed up with a date once and he was 'too tall' for her she said. she hit on me and im only 5'6".

this is just one example, but my point is that there are shorter girls. you will never be the king of the pussy game or swimming in the liquids of many women.

but there are women out there who will like you as long as you are otherwise respectable. im only 5'6" and i do just fine. and while i do have 3 inches on you, that isnt much.

maybe get off the dating sites, focus on making your life fun as a single person, but externalize your hobbies in such a way that allows yohu to meet new people.
>>
File: cancer.png (390 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
390 KB, 546x546
>>17241781
leave her a note or text, that way it will seem more mysterious than creepy, it will work

>>17241785
it is not necessarily your height that is a turn off, but your inconfidence in it, and how you are choosing the women that you are dating,

most people I have met that have dating issues are the ones not confident in themselves and their look, besides, there are people waaay shorter than you how want your height. this inconfidence is also effecting how you are choosing your dates, if you a more confident in your height, more chance the relationship lasts longer.

remember, it is not height that is the biggest turndown, it is lack of confidence.

hope this helps!

>>17241790
>>17241792
>>17241796
I will get to you guys (or gals) in a sec, I have to take my dogs out, I won't be long.

>>17241799
thanks for the help again!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17241790

why do you want to 'make it work'? it sounds like you dont get much out of this relationship other than having a relationship.

my advice? i would break up with her and then download one of the video game making freewares out there. even if you start with rpg maker.

spend your first few hours after work desinging your own video game. then spend your hours before going to sleep playing video games to wind down.

a lot of depression stems from not creating. we have become a culture of consumers in a species that is designed to make its mark on the world, and maybe one day the universe.

its okay to consume but you also must give back. if you love playing games, you might enjoy making them, even if they are simple 2d side scrollers.

good luck.

also
>doctor sys im depressed

what do you feel? heres a suggestions. stand up right now, breathe in and out to relax, and ask yourself out loud 'AM I DEPRESSED?'

if your body leans a bit forward. you are depressed. if you lean back you are not, you are just sad.

etiher way consider retooling your life, not just 'dealing' with the bad parts of it.
>>
>>17241792

id leave her. you are waiting around simply because you as a man in your (early?) 20s are hoping that she will settle down with you.

she wont. not even because of the bisexuality but because you are still so young. you shouldnt be worrying about finding a wife, and trust me if you are having issues like this now you are going to have more later. chances are shes bisexual and wants to haveb oth. and thats fine. but that doesnt seem to be what you want. and you shouldnt sit around hoping she'll marry you one day dude.

go live your life instead of trying to settle down.
>>
>>17241796

sometimes its good to look into dreams and examine them. etiher spiritually or psychologically they can be really telling.

but you have to remember that dreams are a MIX of whats going on in your life. if i had to examine it i wouldnt go any deeper than the following (for the first dream):
>you like this girl
>she essentially turned you down
>so now you have dreams that you were forced into her life and then it all went to shit

its almost literal.

as for dream 2:

more of the same, less of the crahs. im having a similar issue, i recently decided to let go of a friend who i was extremely invested in but who is not invested in me. now i have dreams that we talk about it, or just hang out. i feel resentment. and i also feel sad. sometimes he hugs me in the dream and it feels like the worst.

but its just my thoughts turned int o a crazy montage of visuals, cuz thats what dreams are on a psychological level. he is my friend. i miss him. i want to be closer to him.

sometimes dreams have crazy meanings like teeth falling out means that you are self conscious about your looks. but sometimes they just mean you are afraid of your teeth falling out.
>>
>>17241818
I guess but she's an expert at noticing when Im about to turn heels. she starts leaning into me hard with the kid stuff and all that. I just dont get it . She came onto me. she wanted kids. she wanted marriage. IWAS THE ONE who was nervous and not ready and then as soon as I bite my lip and start planning my life around her she changes gears.

and its not a simple as one might think raptor-non I was in prison for 4 years came out kinda fucked up not really a social person and this girl built my heart back up from nothing to wanting to worship her ( i literally did a few times) it just seems kinda fucked. and Im having a really hard time getting her off my head even when I do blow with my bartender girls...
>>
>>17241814
>make it work
Because she was still in her teenage years when we started dating, and she never actually had sex with the guy. It was all online.. I just never saw it coming, because we had literally the perfect relationship. I guess I just always want it to go back to how it was. And, we get along pretty good. It's just once in awhile we have moments, mine are all related to how bad she got me.

I really don't want to break up with her, but it's always in the back of my mind, especially with the lack of free time I get.

As for the whole video game making thing, I've been down that road partially, and I'm just not a smart enough guy. I had a friend I could've gotten into it with back in the day, but we've parted ways, even before my girl and I got together.

I just genuinely like playing, and used to do so professionally. A lot of what bugs me is, I'd really like to get back into the pro scene, and I have a partial team together that could get us pretty far into some league play.

And, despite having talked to my girlfriend about it, and asking for time away to focus on video games, I never get it.

>depressed
I feel a severe lack of motivation in life. I don't do anything at work, if my boss paid any attention I'd be fired, and probably will eventually. But, if that happens I'm hoping to be a stay at home husband and live off her, she makes more than me, and it'd give me time to play video games. But, in general I don't do anything. I don't go out, I don't socialize, I don't have any friends I like, or want to hang out with anymore. I'd much rather just stay at home and do me.

But, that suggestion you gave me.. I leaned forward, and I really didn't expect anything to happen.
>>
>>17241836

>raptor non

im not raptor, just sayian.

>she starts talking about a far off one day possibility

dont let her. you gotta be assertive. shes not interested ins ettling down. it sounds to me like you are her back up option. at best. but how do you know she will e ver actually want it. what if she just likes the idea but every year she just thinks 'maybe in 5 years' then twenty years later shes still saying 'maybe in five years?'

>she built me up

a lot of men like to say
>you make me a better man
>she makes me want to be a better man

but the truth is she only makes you better if you're still 'better' when shes not in the picture. otherwise she only made you a fraud. so either way, you should leave her.

>i have a hard time getting her off my mind

probably because you keep seeing her. cut her out and your mind wont keep thinking of her in the short term memory. it takes time.

also stop doing blow. if you ever intend to be a father that sorto f behavior is gonna come back to haunt you. at worst you should do weed and light booze, but even that i have my own opinions about.

sounds to me like she hasnt made you better. shes made you dependent. and shes having fun flaunting that by sleeping aorund.
>>
>>17241837

>make it work

the issue here is you are defining 'make it work' as only what happened in the cheating circumstance.

your first instinct for making it work was to rationalize that what she did isnt so bad. not that she is an otherwise amazing person.

and im sure she is, and im sure it factors in. but its very telling that oyu immediately talked about the cheating incident as opposed to listing what positive she does for you. the positives should be first. and if they are not, then you are just making it work for the sake of having someone in your life.

>lack of free time

you can try ot be more aggressive about your free time but it sounds to me that she is your 'comfort zone' and not your actual comfort.

>i tried but im not smart

you dont have to learn hella programming. theres a lot of engines out there that are kinda like using photoshop. and you dont have to be good at it. im not saying make a career. im just saying make something. a game, a book, a comic, a radio play.

why resign yourself to a life of just being a consumer? it clearly isnt making you happy. take pride in the things you make, even if they are shit. cuz at least you'll make them.

>pro playing

pursue that too. do what makes you happy. ultimately right now all im hearing is
>i cant do the things that make me happy
>but i refuse to remove the problem

you have to make a choice. unfortunately a lot of people come here looking for a magic option but it doesnt always exist. there might not be a secret button code that makes your girlfriend give you the time you need. there probably isnt.

so you have to decide. whats more important to you. this girl in particular, or having any time for yourself at all.

you'll have to make your choice anon. im pro-single so im biased.

>i leaned forward

sounds like you need to reconstruct your life.
>>
>>17241866
>>17241845
>>17241837
>>17241836

sorry if i come off as aggressive in these. im just a fast typer so it tends to come out more dry and clinical which is like the typing version of 'resting bitch face'.
>>
>>17241828
Makes sense, especially with the first one. I asked her out about 5 Days prior, and had no response from her. Then that dream happened. I knew I was gonna dream of her the night before.

Second was about week after I invited her to join some of us in the city. But, she had her bro's graduation about 200 miles away on that day. The same day as I had that dream I messaged her asking how it went. We ended up talking for 4.5 hours or so.

But it's not like I cut contact with her. I still speak to her once every week or two.
But, You know something? At this point I really don't care if I get with her as BF/GF. If I do, thats great. If I don't, big deal.

But at least she is kinda providing motivation to do all I said I would do. As she is actually doing that, or has done it.

I have been meaning to join the Fire Dept. And what does she do? Joins.

I have been meaning to loose weight. And what did she do? She lost weight and got into shape.

I have been wanting to travel. And what does she plan on doing? Travel all around the NE of the US.

Along with other stuff.

I almost see her as kind of a non-lazy, Female version of me.

Same Major, similar Politics (I am probably a bit further left than her, but I bet she can be persuaded to shift lef
>>
>>17241877

>i want to do something
>she does it

what are YOU doing though?
>>
File: halloween.png (127 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
halloween.png
127 KB, 546x546
>>17241790
>>17241792
the psychics assistant has pretty much explained it all here
>>17241814
>>17241818
as for you
>>17241796
the psychics assistant has explained the main part of it in (her?) version, my is just the in-depth one, so, here it goes:

the first dream is you initially getting into the friend zone (getting the same job), then getting close to her (being in the same work team), the when you asked her out (getting in the van), the job site is her answer to your question of asking her out (yes or no) but the two versions of her represent what you see in her or hope in her (back seat) and what is the real her (driver), and the crash is her driving the decision to an abrupt halt.
this one in short means that you are hoping she will tell you yes, but you very well see the reality of it.

I will continue in part 2, I am just play catch-up, thank you the psychics assistant for your help, please forgive me if I did mistake you for a female.

black raptor out! (callsign)
>>
>>17241756
Oh, I know who you are; I'm the tarot dude from the /x/ thread. Funny running into you here. Thanks for the advice, by the way.
>>
>>17241884
I guess more of what I'm getting at there is that we both have similar goals. But I am more talk than action, I'll say I want to do something, may
But she actually takes action when she has her mind set on something.

And I made no mention to her of any of my goals.
>>
>>17241911

nice to bump into you. i actually do some tarot myself, but just for fun.

>>17241916

maybe its time you take a leaf out of her book and do it then. people prefer action after all.
>>
I'm passively contemplating suicide. I'm not going to rush into anything, but it seems to me that exiting early might be the best course of action. I don't particularly enjoy my life, and I lack the ability to create any change for myself. I learned from a very early age to avoid my problems through escapism, and it's a habit I readily fall back on when I discard whatever goal I've set for myself. As I see it, self improvement is not possible, and I don't see any meaning in continuing to exist as I am. Is there some flaw in my reasoning? I'm fairly selfish, and I consider whatever emotional impact it has on others to be irrelevant.
>>
>>17241922
>dubs answering dubs
My tarot game is pretty decent, but I'm better at scrying. I just find tarot is easier to market.
>>
>>17241941

i would imagine so. it has fascinating imagery. i dont think i could do it for profit. uised to give me headaches doing too many. havent used them for anyone else in years.
>>
>>17241937

>i lack the ability to create any change for myself.

prove yourself wrong.

seriously though what makes you think you dont have the ability to live a better life? you live in a world where you can shitpost on 4chan comfortably. its not too hard to find happiness in that kind of world.

>as i see it, self improvement is not possible

thats contradicting yourself. you have made it out to be possible, just something you choose to avoid via escapism.

stop saying 'cant' or 'impossible' or any of that junk. a truly selfish person would want to have a good life.

that being said you will likely disregard this. a lot of people define themselves by their 'depression' they are actually afraid to be openly happy because they dont know what makes them special if they arent the saddest tragic person they know that cant enjoy life no matter how great it is.

4chan is a lot like tumblr really.

on tumblr they compete to see who is the most oppressed. on 4chan they compete to see who is the most depressed.

my advice?

stand up right now, take a few deep breaths and plant your feet. ask out loud 'do i want to kill myself?'

if you lean forard, yes you want to kill yourself. if you lean back, no you dont. subconscious way your body tells you what it really thinks, at least in that moment.

dont tell us what it says. just keep that for yourself.
>>
>>17241922
I know, I am doing that now. After seeing what she's accomplished, I am making a conscious effort to both loose weight and get into shape. Then after that, I will look to join my local Volunteer FD.

The traveling bit, well, is kinda hard with little income. But I'll try and travel a bit by next summer.
>>
>>17241971

it can be. there are somethings you gotta think of 'would be nice' rather than 'need to do'.

but if its on the 'need to do' list you gotta try to find a way. i realized i need to travel a bit, so im working on ways to bring in a little extra income.
>>
File: yes!!!.png (355 KB, 435x546) Image search: [Google]
yes!!!.png
355 KB, 435x546
>>17241901
ok continuing here on>>17241796
and I have finished reading
>>17241877
>>17241916
ok, second dream;

pretty much means that after asking you two had to have some time to think (hence sitting in separate groups) you both get out of that bubble room (leaving the tables) you finally get into contact again (meeting in the hall) your both mostly comfortable with each other again (math class) and then you get closer to her again the right way (offering to hang out)

so, that is my take on it, I very much thank the psychics assistant for her help. man did this thread every explode.

time to play alittle more catch-up

black raptor out!
>>
>>17241961
I define myself more so by nihilism than depression. I see the value in continuing my life in terms of hedonistic math. I don't see anything noble or beautiful in continuing to live when it's a net negative experience. It's possible that I may acquire the skill or whatever quality is required to improve myself, but I doubt it based on previous experience. My subconscious is going to be bound by the genetic imperative to survive and reproduce with no consideration for quality of life. I don't see why I would trust it with this decision.
>>
>>17242027

>i claim to define myself by nihilism

big difference between what you say and what you do.

i could respond to the rest but it just circles back to my original point, which is that despite asking for advice you dont want any. you want to be depressed. or perhaps 'dont want to leave depression' might be a better way to phrase it.

good luck man.
>>
>>17238892
I am in a long term/sort of long distance relationship. My partner and I have to schedule our time to see each other. Sometimes we might not see each other for up to a month. When we're apart he is possessive, paranoid and jealous and we fight often. When we're together in person, we're usually very happy.

We spent a lot of time apart recently and its been harder than ever before. I've started getting a wandering eye and I feel very guilty.

How do I address these feelings and help my relationship?
>>
File: don't give up.jpg (76 KB, 736x1023) Image search: [Google]
don't give up.jpg
76 KB, 736x1023
>>17241937
she or he has a point here
>>17241961
I just like to add on here:

you actuall have found out what you have liked all along, you have been just viewing it and using it wrong.

you just have to escape your escapism using your escapism, find excuses to not get out of thing, escape your own suicide, your passion is really just escaping, you just misused it is all, and you will probably like running physically, it is escaping from your inside life after all, and you get to meet new people who are also escaping in there own way.
camping is a from of escaping from the urban jungle, gets you closer to that freedom that is nature. really, if you do kill yourself, you will fail to escape death, and you will lose that freedom that is life, despite the sometimes trapped feeling you are getting now.

right now, the only person trapping is yourself.

just read this now
>>17242027

but if you read this, the answer is here, you just have to use it.

black raptor out!
>>
>>17241650
Then why the trip?
>>
>>17242057
feedback is appreciated! :)

thanks again the psychics assistant, I can express my gratitude enough, I am just not a fast typer.

black raptor out!
>>
>>17242050

do you have an actual plan? like a real plan thats so far been adhered to? a lot of people do long distance nad it doesnt work cuz you dont see each other enough.

im pro independence but if you are really into someone and want to be 'theirs' and them yours, you need to be seeing each other roughly twice a week. otherwise its not a REAL relationship in the traditional sense. yes you can still love each other and do your own thing but its not the same.

what you have here is two people who WANT to be in that kind of relationship, but they cant be. so if you dont have a plan make one. and if thats too much pressure, get out. its okay to back out.

its normal to have a wandering eye, even with your partner at your eye. unless you mean you are legitimately close to cheating. ion which case is ay break up. you clearly want more affection and interaction in your life. long distance doesn't allow that.

ultimately id need to know more to help more. i sound like a broken record cuz my general advice is 'break up'. i just think people take their relationships too seriously when they arent working and not enough when they are.
>>
>>17242071

you'll get faster. i started in 6th grade so am at 115 a minute last i checked.
>>
File: cool eye.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
cool eye.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>>17242070
because I know that I have put some of my effort into changing someone's life, by a little or a lot, words are as powerful as a tool of heal then they are as a tool of destruction, so I view my words as a difference between someone's improvement in life, and someone's demise in life. so that is why.

>>17242085 I am autistic, so I have a little trouble keeping pace, but thank you very much for the encouragement likewise.

black raptor out!
>>
>>17242079
There is a significant age gap between us, he is older than me. So the plan that we have had has been that I will finish my studies, hopefully get a good job in my city and he will look for work in my city too as he has a lot of friends and stability here.

I have been doing a lot to try and make this happen. I am highly educated, I'm in another course and I have been getting a lot of work experience. I don't think he has looked at jobs in my city.

I don't want to break up because I really love him but it is frustrating that we don't see each other enough and that he doesn't seem to be even vaguely looking for other work.

I don't want to move to his city because there is less opportunity there and he said its completely out of the question to move to another country together. I want to make things work but it feels very limiting.
>>
>>17241989
Should have mentioned that the two dreams occurred in the opposite order than what I posted
>>
Dated and was engaged to, a girl for 7 years. Since I was 19 years old. I felt like my life wasn't going in the right direction so I said I needed some time to myself. Quit job and moved out about 4 hours away from where we lived.

She took it really hard but we both agreed to not see other people in the meantime.

Last night she went to the bar with a guy that had been constantly hitting on her that we had both worked with before.

Is it reasonable to assume she slept with him? I just acted like a didn't care when we were messaging last night - was more curious to see if she'd keep texting me or not, and she didn't keep texting me.

Should I start seeing other people too, or would that be an asshole move? I feel like it's only fair considering there's a good chance she slept with him - she'd cheated on me once when we were actually together and all.

Just... what do?
>>
>>17242101

id back out.

in age of ultron, the character vision said 'something isnt beautiful because it lasts'.

and its very true. but the truth is you both want different things out of your life and arent really putting any effort into being together.

chances are you would break up at some point. now im not saying that in the sense of 'YOU SHOULD NEVER DATE CUZ ITS JUST GONNA END'. temporary relationships are okay. but the issue here is that you are having more tension than pleasure.

and if you cant fix that, you should get out. hes great. im sure you love him. but that doesn't mean you wont love again. on the contrary, reality says you definitely will.
>>
>>17242103

two issues here.

the first is that you are using sleeping as retaliation. yes you also just want to sleep and explore im sure cuz shes been (presumably) your only partner in seven years. but the way you are wording it is
>its fair cuz she did it!

im not saying you are being vindicative or vengeful. but it is retalliation.

the second issue is that you are asking if its morally okay to sleep with someone based on an assumption or a theory. no? regardless of what the 'rules' are you should not retaliate. you should do wahts best for you becuase you want to do it regardless of her.

you broke up with her after a 7 year engagement from 19 years old. all that information tells me that the reason you left is because you wanted to get out of the relationship. maybe just to see whats its like. and id ont blame you. no one should get engaged at 19.

so ask yourself. with the exception of the negative feelings associated with her seeing others, are you happier now on your own? or were you happier with your life with her?

if you are happier on your own, tell her. say 'this isnt temporary. this is over. and i think we btoh know it'. cuz thats what it sounds like.

and if you are happier with her. tell her. say you want to get back together. then make a plan.

but dont dilly dally around with the 'oh we should see other people' and pretend that means you are taking a break where you cant have sex cuz thats werid yo.
>>
>>17242125
BBUUMMPPOO!!! BBUUMMPPPOOO!!!
>>
>>17242192

why not respond to that post instead of just bumping after reading it?
>>
>>17242197
I JUST LIKE BUMPING. MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN THOUGH, "SAD FACE" (NEED NEW COMPUTER)
>>
>>17242217

threads dead etiher way. just copy paste it into a new thread if you want
>>
>>17242224
OH, OK.
>>
>>17238892
Hi, Black Raptor

I often (once every 2 months) have dreams about demons
>be me in dream
>In Comp.Sci. class
>sitting in a circle with 10 more students
>we have to exorcise the classroom b/c a demon is infesting it
>we are all sitting with live newborn babies in our laps
>we divide up the demon's soul and put it in the babies
>then we all kill the babies in our lap with knives
>demon is banished
>everybody leaves the classroom except me
>classroom turns dark
>mfw demon is still in the room
>I begin to feel very fearful
>the fear wakes me up
This one was probably the scariest dream I had in awhile. What does it mean?

I also had another dream abt demons last week
>I am awake in my bed and try to fall asleep on my side
>fall asleep but have sleep paralysis episode (this happens twice every week)
>I am in my bed with eyes open but cant move
>I realize Im having another sleep paralysis episode. Whatever
>I look towards my door, however, and I can see the door being slightly open
>there is nothing but darkness beyond the door
>then I notice movement and these two yellow eyes staring at me
>I can see nothing but those eyes through the crack
>the eyes stare at me sideways and we keep the eyecontact
>then the creature slooowly closes the door without breaking eye contact
>I then wake up and Im in the same exact position as in my dream and looking at my door just like when I was dreaming
>the door, however, is shut
I cant tell if this dream was real or not. I had another dream abt demons that same night. What does it mean? Why do I keep having dreams abt demons? This happens so often now that it doesnt scare me as much as it used to, but I wanna know what it means.

Thank you, Black Raptor.
>>
>>17242301
And I just wanted to add that I dont remember any dreams but these ones. The other dreams that I occasionally remember are very mundane and uneventful
>>
>>17242301
ok, I will intrepid that in a few minutes, I have to go take my dogs out

black raptor out!
>>
>>17241796
This guy again. I know she is not interested atm, but could you see this going anywhere down the line?

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.

>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidently send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.

cont.
>>
>>17242335
Things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, appears near me at random, locks eyes with me from a distance, increased Emoji use, and has show off her ass to me once or twice atleast.)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natural.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him. He tried asking her out infront of me. But she rejected him 3 times before reluctantly agreeing. She seemed a bit uncomfortable near him after that. Also, he seems to have emotional issues. So that may be a factor aswell

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.
>>
File: creepy.png (467 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
467 KB, 546x546
>>17242301
hi, I'm back!
so, the first dream, here it goes:
just a warning, you probably been possessed by that demon.
that is a ritual where you SUMMON a demon, not banish it, the babies acted as a catalyst to bring the demon to the room, then they leave someone in so the demon possesses that person. 10 is a number that would make it a likely chance for you to get possessed. you might of done something at your school with the 10 others to warrant that, but it might be random coincidence. the other dream is the demon trying to show that it can control you even though it has not gotten used to you.

please tell me if the eyes of the demon were diamond-shaped, with black dots for pupils

but here is how to not be paralyzed when this happens:

first, have a glass of water, drink it, light a candle before you go to sleep, a small one though, meanwhile, put a lock for the door the demon comes through somewhere close to where you sleep, but do not put it on the door yet, then lay down in your bed and do the father, son, and holy spirit, and saying "in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit, as once was in the beginning, shall forever be, a world without end, amen." then try to visualize chains around yourself as vividly as possible, the first ones you think of will be the actual ones surrounding you in your dream, then repeat and remember "by lord and by water, let these chains be gone!" until the candle goes out, because once it does, go to sleep, and remember where the padlock is. when you are dreaming, you will see the chains around you, say the phrase you where saying earlier, and you will be free, take the lock then, and push the door shut, and lock it, that will help.

man did that take long, but that should help

>>17242335
I will be with you in a minute, just bear with me!

feedback is appreciated!

black raptor out!
>>
Hello black raptor, peace be witchu

I'm a 23-year old with girl issues. I'm an odd person with weird humor and weird tendencies, it's hard to find a girl who I really connect with. The girls I find everywhere are so shallow and boring, I can't stand them on a human level.
Here are the facts:
1. I have an OKC and Tinder account that I'm fairly honest on, only able to get messages / likes from fat girls or soul-crushingly-plain girls
2. I hate sports and cars and fishing and pretty much everything that most dudes like
3. My last 4 or 5 attempts at forming connections ended in heartbreak
4. I haven't been in a relationship in over 2 years
5. As a result of my lack of connections and dying passions, I'm depressed and smoke weed all the time
6. I lift weights and am in pretty damn good shape but can still only hook fatties
7. my face isn't a pretty face.

Am I just fucked? Do I have to settle for some fat cunt who hasn't read a book in a decade? I'm tempted to arrive at the conclusion that everything is just fucked and I shouldn't try anymore, that some people are simply destined to be without a partner.
>>
>>17242547
That was fun to read but it was disappointing bullshit in regards to the value of the advice.

Yes the eyes were diamond shaped but with no black dots as pupil. I cant really remember though so I might be mistaken.

I was expecting more of an advice about how and why these dreams affect my daily life.
>>
>>17238892
Where do you meet women? The only places I can think of are bars and I get socially weird in bars but am pretty ok everywhere else.

Also where do you meet friends in a city? I recenly moved to melbourne and don't know where to go to meet people.
>>
>>17242579

written for meeting girls but also works for friends:

>dont just hit on a woman

its no secret that women are the ones who are approached, and they make decisions on which men to keep in their lives. that being said, desperately drooling over each and every girl as if they are a potential love interest is silly.

give yourself more value by not letting a woman sway you on first impressions alone. before you ever begin to say anything remotely flirtatious, talk to the girl. see what she actually acts like when you interact with her. have a normal conversation. if there isnt anything special there beyond her looks, friendzone her. or simply stop talking to her. you do not need to hit on each and every girl that looks good enough to be your partner.

doing this gives you more value, and the psychological effects are great. in addition, women will take you more seriously. instead of being 1 of 500 men in new york who went straight for the kill, you took the time to get to know them. whether it goes anywhere or not, this approach also just gives you practice talking to girls in a casual context. its less pressure than trying to impress them.
>>
>>17242579
>>17242583
>only ever use dating apps as a supplement to your real life dating.

dating apps are toxic. consider the following
>people use dating apps because they arent having much luck in real life
>they go to a dating app where they are introduced to an entire smorgasbord of men who want nothing more than to bang and/or date them
>after just one day they will have seen everyone in their area
>within one week they would have talked to everyone they are interested in

so anyone who has been using the app for more than a few weeks clearly has some sort of issue. likely, they are the female equivelent of what i discussed in my first post.

they want a 'bf' but because they have a very specific idea of what a bf is, they arent finding it anywhere. instead of seeing if they have real chemistry, they are simply walking down the aisle, trying to figure out what is the ONE thing at the groccery store they can buy, based solely on pictures and labels.

if a woman is on tinder for too long, they are losing their ability to feel chemistry.

you as a man can fall into a very similar pattern here, but with the added harshness of constant rejection.

it is an app made for people who want to date, yet no one seems to have success there for very long. that should tell you something.
>>
>>17242579
>>17242583
>>17242589

>but anon, how do i use it as a supplement to an existing dating life if i dont have a dating life.

effort. lots and lots of effort. and also, doing what you like. going out is in no way restricted to bars and clubs, though if that is what you enjoy, by all means, go to bars and clubs.

the truest way to find chemistry is to experience your life in the most enjoyable way, and see how you match with the people who come into it. interacting with someone in a casual way shows you how you ACTUALLY get along, not how you hope to get along cuz you really want this to work cuz you need a gf.

so write down a list of all your hobbies, and find a way to externalize them. most people live at least near a city these days.

go to any and all hobby shops and ask about local events. gun shops might have hunting trips. or you can just go to a shooting range. comic book stores have game nights. or live commentary movie nights. if these shops do not host events, offer to host one through them, after all it will only lead to more money through them.

you can even go to a more casual store, lets say, a book store, and stand in your favorite aisle (lets say, horror). talk to everyone who comes by looking for a book. ask what book they are looking for. tell them what book you are looking at. try to spark a conversation abotu your favorite author. maybe take some suggestions. if you really hit it off, try to trade numbers.

its okay if it doesnt pan out. this isnt a scoring system. there is no man in a cloack in space making down on a cosmic chalkboard how many failed conversations you had. 99% of interaction is dumb. you are waiting for the 1% and enjoying talking about your favorite things with strangers until then.
>>
>>17242595

>but anon, going outside somewhere to find out if maybe they have an event doesnt suit my lazy lifestyle!!1!

and for those who simply cannot bring themselves to get up out of the house without a guarantee go to meetup.com and look for something of your interest. no matter what your interest it is on there in a group you can meet with. and if not, you can start your own meet up.

Now, some of you may argue that these sorts of tailored events are attended mostly by men. yes. mostly. but some women too. whats important here is you will be doing something you love, with people who love what you love, and when the right ladies come along you'll know they love it too. you will have that common ground.
>>17242589
>>17242583
>>17242579
>>
>>17238892
Raptors had feathers.
>>
>>17242603

>implying we dont already know that
>>
File: house.png (310 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
house.png
310 KB, 546x546
>>17242568
because you have an uneasiness that you feel like someone is watching you and your defensive instinct is to stand still, so you might feel nervous when around your other peers, you just have to find a way to free yourself of nervousness and shut out your fears.

sorry, I forgot that part.

>>17242579

I will be with you in a sec.

black raptor out!
>>
File: black raptor.jpg (5 KB, 222x160) Image search: [Google]
black raptor.jpg
5 KB, 222x160
>>17242603
some raptors have feathers at different periods of time.

>>17242564
you are being too picky with the women that you see, as the saying goes, "don't judge a book by it's cover" be a little more open

>>17242579 coffee shops, gyms, online dating, church, clubs, etc, there are many places.

hope that helps you all!

feedback is appreciated!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17242547
>I will be with you in a minute, just bear with me!

You forgot about me?
>>
I keep having these strange dreams I was hoping you could offer insight on. They are strange for three reasons. Firstly, they are incredibly vivid and coherent compared to my usual dreams. Secondly, they're recurring and last with me after I wake up. Thirdly, they're incredibly boring and uneventful compared to the usual weird things I see.
I'm simply back in my home town, walking on all the old routes I used to travel regularly, and seeing all the little landmarks I'd forgotten about because they're so mundane. Certain trees and buildings, places where the road needed paving, that kind of thing. I see all the old places I used to go. The waterfront, the comic and games store, the park, and my old school. These dreams are more like memories playing out of nothing special. I used to walk everywhere so I've seen these things hundreds of times. What does it mean?
>>
Black Raptor, I have a very particular taste in girls, which encompasses both looks and personality.

I found a girl that is a 9/10 on my scale, but the problem is she is halfway across the world from me.

I may have an opportunity to be stationed near her (military) in the next year.

Should I pursue?
>>
File: Black-Dragon-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg (131 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Black-Dragon-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg
131 KB, 1680x1050
>>17242760
sorry, I did, it is crazy around here. she seems to be pretty intimidated by him yeah, and that may be the reason she is trying to avoid you, just ask her if everything is alright between her and him, then ask if everything is alright between you and her, you'll get your answer soon enough.

>>17242764
I'll be right with you, had connection issues

hope this helps!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17242799
>sorry, I did, it is crazy around here. she seems to be pretty intimidated by him yeah, and that may be the reason she is trying to avoid you, just ask her if everything is alright between her and him, then ask if everything is alright between you and her, you'll get your answer soon enough.

Thanks. I just wish I had that realization before classes ended so I could have spoke to her in person about it. I figured that he may be intimidating to her, about a week and a half after classes ended.

So, now the best bet for me is to hold out on figuring what the deal is with him until next time I see her (Probably won't be until August at earliest, unless we do something like we agreed) Unless you have some input.
>>
File: funny-pictures-auto-401930.jpg (75 KB, 580x567) Image search: [Google]
funny-pictures-auto-401930.jpg
75 KB, 580x567
>>17242764
your dream means either of these two things: one, you're homesick (if you are not home already). two, you need a change in scenery and travel somewhere else (if you are home)
that is pretty much it

>>17242796
your next

my computer hates me, lots of connection issues today, bear with me!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17242803
not much, you seem to be handling it pretty well from here, let me know how it goes.
>>
>>17242844
Yea, still though I can't get her out of my head. When I finally start getting her out of there, someone mentions her. Happened at least 4-5 times already. It's odd, its almost as if something wants me to get with her.
>>
>>17242853
that'll happen, I call it love lingers, it is just basic instinct.
>>
>>17242839
Perhaps I am simply homesick. Sadly though my town isn't really the same any more.
>>
Got a question for you fedora raptor.

I lift every day, and I meet my dad at 6 AM most mornings to lift, while my mom does some cardio shit. Anyways, they always try to convince me to come to the bagel place next door to the gym for breakfast/coffee. They are always talking about this one girl and how much they like her and how cute she is, she works at the bagel place.

So I went over there this morning after working out and met her. She seems super comfortable with my parents, like really fucking comfortable, physical touch comfortable.. We were introduced to each other, and talked for a few minutes, before she went back to work. While she isn't like banging or anything, she really is cute as fuck, and seems to have a pretty cool personality. She is 20, and I'm 21.

I just got out of a long term relationship of about 4 years, like 5 months ago, and I'm looking to move on. But its been so long since I've had to make a move on a girl, I have no idea what to do. Also is it weird to make a move on a girl like this? She said my parents talk about me all the time, but I don't know much about her. Sort of an odd situation.

My other option is the girl at mcdonalds who always gets in trouble with her manager for blatantly flirting with me in the drive through, but I don't like her as much even though she is cute.

So what do you think about this situation? Make a move, or no? If so how do I go about it? Thanks in advance fedora raptor.
>>
File: What did I tell you.png (18 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
What did I tell you.png
18 KB, 125x121
I feel like I've made a very a long series of mistakes. More like I know I've made mistakes. I could've socialized, studied harder, built good habits and connections, and gotten a better understanding of the world instead of locking myself in room and playin vidya gaems from late elementary to mid college. I don't know how to interact with people, and I know people think I'm unfriendly when really I just don't understand them. I desperately want to talk to women, but I have a hard time getting the few social friends I have to do stuff with me so I can meet women in their social circles.

I tell people I want to go to law school, but I do absolutely nothing to plan for that, and I don't even want to go. I don't want to pursue the careers the degree I'm getting opens up, and I don't think I'd be very good at the career I do want.

My internship this summer is not only mediocre and time consuming, but I'm nearly sure they just want to train me so they can later hire me as a low level employee. Unfortunately I don't have any useful skills beyond an interest in employment law, so I'm afraid I'm not useful at all to this company, which I would never want to stay at for a career.

Neither of my siblings is friendly or sympathetic, and both have weird obsessions that seem off-putting to me. Then again, I'm unsure about those judgements because of my own lack of socialization, even with my brothers, so I don't actually know what "normal" is.

I'm afraid of actually talking to anyone in real life, or telling anyone how I really feel about something. Two-thirds of my conversations are mundane, mindless pleasantries because of how little I talk.
>>
>>17242862
I guess. Because the other day, I was sitting at grandma's, and M was not in my thoughts at all, up until a friend asked about her.

Happened two more times since with friends randomly asking. All on day's I had no thoughts about her.
>>
File: windows evil.png (333 KB, 546x393) Image search: [Google]
windows evil.png
333 KB, 546x393
>>17242869
fedora raptor, that sounds pretty dank if I say so myself, could be one of my raptor egos *fedora raptor tips fedora to you sir*

anyhow, what I am hearing, your parents are trying to be nice and set you up with bagel girl, what you should have said was "oh, really? maybe you could tell me a little about yourself?" that would have been then perfect starter, but I have to come up with a new one, so

>>17242876
hang on I got you 2 mate!

con't
>>
Exorcisms? "Angelic matters"?

Are you a Christian? Because I don't see any of that shit super justified in scripture. Sure, there are exorcisms, but there aren't any self-exorcisms and the Bible doesn't exactly tell us symptoms or diagnostic criteria for demonic possession, or even how it typically presents...
>>
>>17242869
Ignore McDonald girl, acquire BagelGirl. Cool personalities that mesh well with other people in your life are hard to come by
>>
>>17242796
Don't forget about me!
>>
There's this cute guy that I met at a party and I'm super into him. Problem is I still can't really get over my past relationship. I was dating this one cute girl, she ended up falling out of love with me and pretended to love me for months. She ended the relationship. It ruined me, because I really saw a future with her. Fast forward two months. At a party, meet this cute guy, now I'm crazy gay for this guy. I don't want to rush it, but damn! I don't want to think I'm using him to forget about her. I don't want it to feel like that. I don't know what to do about how I feel.
>>
i have a problem OP, i am into of my friends she is a shy girl and while i never made it noticeable that i was into her, our relationship was strictly friendly i was already into her but i could tell she wasnt into me at all
in the past 2 months she started to give me some hints that she liked me, and tried to trick me into eating lunch with her alone (or at least thats what i got from the whole situation), i was madly into her for like a whole year but my feelings are starting to fizzle out and i talked to her today and we were talking about musicians and she told me that only guys she would never go out are into her.
as i said before i never made it clear that i was into her but i took it as an im not attracted to you
am i reading too much, i wanted to ask her to eat lunch but i am a huge pussy so i can't
>>
Hey black raptor. It's me again, but asking about a different girl.

There is a Sandwich shop my family frequents. So lately we have gone on weekend, and theres this girl there. (Slender and probably taller than me, I'm 5'10 so shes probably 6', 6'1 or some shit.) Any who, she has a tendency to flirt with me. She outright told my parents that she likes me. She's run out of the store before because she knew I was in the car.

I don't even know her name. My concern is that my gut is saying that shes crazy, as in if you fuck up, a meat cleaver may be in your bedroom wall. So.... Opinion? I still see the chance of something happening with >>17242335 down the line, but not soon.
>>
File: genius.png (333 KB, 435x546) Image search: [Google]
genius.png
333 KB, 435x546
>>17242876
part two, great! here is what you are going to say:
you walk in
bg(bagel girl):"oh, hi again!"
you: "bonjour Madame bagelpants!"
bg: hahaha, that was funny, may I take your order!"
you:" a good conversation and a bagel would be nice"
bg:"oh, ok, we can talk on my break"
you: "sounds good to me"
(wait for break)
bg: "so, what do you want to talk about?"
you: "well, my parents told you a lot about me, so I would like to get to know you better"
bg: "well ok so..."
(just interact and be cool with the conversation until it reaches the end of her break)
bg: "um, yeah, I have to get back to my shift"
you: "no worries. hey! do you want to leave me your number, or do you want me to leave, so maybe we can do this another time?"
bg: "oh, no problem, I can leave you mine"
writes her number (make sure to have spare writing utensil on you)
bg: ""there you go, ok, take care!"
you: "you too!"

the mcD girl can be a back-up just in case. and that is how you bounce back into the game.

good luck!

>>17242905
>>17242913
>>17242918
>>17242936
>>17242957
I have not forgot about all of you, so hang on!

fedora raptor out!
>>
ded thred?
>>
File: imagesCAHF114Z.jpg (7 KB, 352x143) Image search: [Google]
imagesCAHF114Z.jpg
7 KB, 352x143
>>17242905
I am, I also belive in the other religions too, but not solely devoted to all of them, I just remember parts of my past life and "heaven" life, most of my spiritual knowledge comes from the spirits and demons I share my thoughts with. so yeah, I know how to deal with all that, in a way, I was self taught.

>>17242913
right you, I tried to post for you bust my computer glitched out so I am starting from scratch, yeah, go for it, every opportunity that pops up is an opportunity worth taking, just maske sure you keep constant communication with her to keep the relationship stable.

>>17242918
>>17242936
>>17242957

I will get to you guys soon, I have to go feed animals, but I'll be back!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17243028
>>17242876
I'm no bagel man. How do I deal with fact I've thrown away years of my life and that I want to change it, but that anything I choose will likely be inferior to what it could've been?
>>
>>17242918
>>17242936
>>17242957
>>17243090

sorry about that, I had problems with my water that needed addressing, but I'm back!

again, sorry, now I am able to answer to all your whims.

black raptor out!
>>
File: 1432251500129.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432251500129.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
>>17242957
try it, she might prove you wrong, even if you'll end up breaking up with her, you can use the break up to even get closer to the other chikorita you're into, she might like you more.

>>17242936
start out just hanging out as friends, you will want to make sure he can feel the same for you, then when the time is right, make the move, if he doesn't, at least you made a friend, and you got your head straight enough to move forward and onward. your just killing time while your head settles anyways.

>>17242936
>>17242957
you guys are next.
>>17243090
sorry, I have mixed you up, didn't mean to, I will get to you too!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17243383
Maybe. But for some reason she gives me a bad feeling. Just like R did when I first met him. Even before I tried going with M.

So that's why I'm kinda hesitant on doing anything with Deli chick
>>
File: soccer.gif (3 MB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
soccer.gif
3 MB, 528x396
>>17242936
ahhh, I see.
this is one of those girls where you are just going to have to play along and humor her, the more you humor her, the closer she gets. right now, she wants to be the one pulling you in, but at a rate she can test to see if you are the right guy, so, just act like yourself, but be cooperative and play along.

>>17243090
sorry for the mix up, this is the post you made>>17242876
so, here I go!

first off, I know that you don't think of yourself as skillful or the job, but that is what the internship is for, no one is born with skill, they acquire it. and besides, you'll get to meet a lot of new people to make friends. double whammy there, you may not like it, but it will provide a base for a future that you do want.

second off:
>. I don't know how to interact with people, and I know people think I'm unfriendly when really I just don't understand them

this is caused by lack of confidence, sometimes you just have to try something new and fuck it up just so you cn do beter next time, process of elimination, you might as well get it over and done with, but try your best still, you'll learn nothing if you don't give an effort! eventually, the more you do it, the better you'll get.

third off:
>I'm afraid of actually talking to anyone in real life
it is not going to get any better if you don't, rip it off like a Band-Aid, sometimes you have to go through a little hell to get set for a life of heaven.

well, I hope that is helpful to you all, feedback is appreciated!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17243449
well, if your gut instinct says don't, theni gues that'll be wise of it, but she is going to still bug you.
>>
>>17243466
Yea. So I'll leave deli chick aside.

And with M I guess I'll remain friendly as nothing seems to be happening with her any time soon. Though like I mentioned it looks like i may end up with her in the future all depending on her relations with R.
>>
>>17243473
yeah, right now is the waiting game, take the right opportunity at the right time.
>>
>>17243479
Yea. That's what my gut said to do. But I ignored it and jumped the gun by asking her out the other week. But luckily I think I may have been able to to recover my friendship with her.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.