[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am i already over my break up? My ex-girlfriend and i had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: whatislife.jpg (14 KB, 282x215) Image search: [Google]
whatislife.jpg
14 KB, 282x215
Why am i already over my break up?

My ex-girlfriend and i had been dating for 2 years, everything was great and there was no clear reason why we broke up other than she didnt want a serious commitment yet (we're 19) .

I did cry for a day or so but now i dont feel any sadness, sure it kinda feels empty not talking to her as much but i dont feel bad. We're still friends i guess but im just taking time from her because i didnt want it to end like that.
Am i heartless for already getting over a 2 year relationship?
>>
>>17238714
I don't think you are. It takes people a different amount of time to get over stuff.

You should be glad that you managed to get over it quickly, haha
>>
>>17238723
Haha yeah,

Side note, she was my first girlfriend so i thought i would be super hurt by it. Thats why i even asked
>>
>>17238714
For me it came in waves, up and down. I thought I was over my ex then boom one day I'll be reminiscing over shit. Didn't really get over her until I started banging someone new.
>>
>>17238778
honestly i feel like that going to happen to me. I loved her so much and now shes just gone. The worst part about it to me if seeing her move on and get someone new
>>
>>17238790
Don't think about her, then.
>>
>>17238714
Go for a rebound lay and then cry when you realize that you're just trying to fill the hole left in your life. You're not over her and you never will be for years.

Or maybe it's because it was an underage relationship at a time when people change the most. If you ain't in pain then don't complain.
>>
This is called emotional resilience. It's a good thing.
>>
>>17238714
You probably haven't even processed the fact that she's gone. The fact that you and her are still friends probably means that you haven't come to the full realization of what's happened. It sounds stupid but you'll realize it at some point. A similar thing happened to me when my first girlfriend broke up with me. I was fine for the first week or so but then shit hit me like a truck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.