[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doesn't take news well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: blah.jpg (11 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
11 KB, 350x234
So I've been with my fiance for over 2 years now and everything is perfect.

Only thing is....
Just after hearing we will be getting married the fiance's ex magically shows up and starts creating rumors. Have never met her before and the fiance stopped talking to her when we started dating. We have the same group of friends so she's been telling everyone I'm pregnant and forcing him into marriage. She's making youtube videos saying he's only marrying because she left him feeling insecure as a man, because she cheated on him with a girl, and that i'm forcing him into it.

I've never met this person before so I'm not entirely sure how to react to it. My guy has talked to her about it to make sure she is ok and to stop but nothing yet.

Any advice about crazy exes? I've never quite had this problem before so anything is welcome, kind strangers.

By the way, I'm not pregnant and only want to get married because its always been a dream of mine to do so when i find the right person, which I have.
>>
>>17238355
Go file charges against her. Don't threaten it, do it. It's against the law to slander someone in such a way. When she puts that shit out to the public, as is the case with Youtube, she can and will be held accountable for damages. Anyone can find that shit and use it against you. So man up and throw charges in her face. Harassment AND libel/slander.

That'll shut her up real quick. And it'll be hilarious.
>>
Invite her to the wedding. She's obviously jealous and angry that he chose you instead of her. Rub it in her face.
>>
Link the YouTube video
>>
>>17238363
>Go file charges against her. Don't threaten it, do it. It's against the law to slander someone in such a way.
Close, but not quite. Slander is a tort, not a crime, so the procedure is different. You don't file charges: you get a lawyer and sue her.
>>
How about just ignoring her? She sounds like she's not worth paying attention to and no one will even believe her once they realize you're not pregnant.
>>
>>17238396
This
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.