[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 21 junior on uni >have gf 22 starting her career >just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1413050725955.jpg (43 KB, 530x602) Image search: [Google]
1413050725955.jpg
43 KB, 530x602
>be 21 junior on uni
>have gf 22 starting her career
>just found out yesterday that she is pregnant
> i still live at home
>she lives with room mates
> don,t think she will abort it.

wat do ? on a scale of 1 to fucked, how fucked am i?
>>
>>17237940

Convince her to abort, lie and tell her that you love her, youwant to have kids with her, but you're not at a point in life where you feel ready.
You want to give your kids the best life, and right now is not the right time.

If she's Hardcores religious and won't abort, move to another continent
>>
>>17237940
daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy
>>
>>17237940
Shouldn't have sticked your dick in especially if you're not sure you'll want to wife her up/fucked
>>
Sure, us males just don't understand how its like to hold life, but it'd be fucking stupid to have a baby when you guys are still youths yourselves without good income yet. Try to appeal that you guys should buy a house first, or have a swank apartment together before you and her are ready for a baby. Also tell her how difficult it'd be to continue onto her career if she does have it
>>
>>17237944
Yeah cause aborting might not destroy her insides an fuck up having any future children sure
>>
people with children make it through life all the time. you're going to be fine.
>>
>>17237944
>do everything you can to skirt responsibility for your mistakes

lol men
>>
>>17238112
easy to say when the choice of whether your life is fucked is yours alone
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.