[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >date fat girl for three years >dumps me for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160130_174308 (1).jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_174308 (1).jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
>be me
>date fat girl for three years
>dumps me for another guy
>feel like shit
>start losing weight and working out
>5 months in
>lost 45 pounds and look way more attractive. grow a beard so my double chins are hidden well
>meet girl couple weeks ago
>really skinny, hot as fuck
>hangout once
>go to her house w my friend who weighs 270 pounds
>i get out and she grabs me by my arm and walks me to her pond, we hangout for a while >make a fire
>she is sitting in some very suggestive positions (bent over propping up her pussy)
>just me and her
>her friend is there too so she makes me a bed inside and sleeps w her friend on a hammock (she was a cock block)
>wake up with snacks and a note saying im out by the pond
>we hangout for a while until she takes her friend home
>later
>my fat friend and her are coming to swim @ my pool
>she gets in a thong and just a shirt and swims
>dont hold her or anything
>gets out and takes her shirt off and i see her tits and ass
>after we chill i drive her to her car
>she gives me a hug and felt like she was trying to kiss me but not sure
>i avoid and just hug her

btw she says she has a bf.. does she wanna fuck?
>>
>she also goes into my room w me and friend
>she takes my model cars off the shelf and asks about them
>looks at all my europe shit and is the first girl to be interested in anything i have.

shes so attractive FUCK I feel like shes out of my league
>>
>>17237902
I believe it's time to nut up or shut up. Make your attraction known.
>>
>>17237935
i know, she has referenced us hanging out in the future a couple times so i dont think seeing her will be a problem, she doesnt have a phone though just a tablet and my facebook is empty so i dont feel comfortable adding her. and i dont know if i want to date her yet but i do want to flirt and i would definitely fuck her.. i dont want to get rejected with the " i have a boyfriend " shit too
>>
bumparooo
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.