[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I upload pic onto DeviantArt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Am sophomore at college
>Has a former friend from high school who watches me on Deviantart and she now studies in another state
>We are no longer friends and I doubt she liked me much at the time of graduation
>Once she sent an FB friend request to my mom after HS graduation and when I asked her about it she said she had no idea how it happened
>I travelled to another state this year and I want to post a pic of me and my online friend on my Devianart as well as our story (related to a fandom I post about on Deviantart)
>Scared she will reveal our meeting to my parents (parents are super conservative and they do not know about our meeting)
Should I upload the pic of me and my online friend onto DeviantArt? Yeah, my parents are conservative and they will freak out if they find out. It doesn't help that I am a girl and my online friend is a guy.
>>
>>17237823
Bump
>>
why not? youre an adult. its your page do whatever tf you want
>>
>>17239321
I am scared she will reveal it if my parents thiugh
>>
Up to you
>>
Thid is very minor OP. Do whateve you want
>>
What's the worst that could happen if your parents found out?

They'd probably give you shit for a day or two and then they'd get over it.

Do the pros outweigh the cons?
>>
>>17239686
She? I thought u were the girl.
How conservative we talkin? Muslem? Catholic? Amish?
>>
>>17240642
Well true I don't think they will kick me outside of their house (coz I live with them)
>>17240653
My parents are Asian
>>
What fandom is this
>>
>>17240675
Are you cute asian waifu?
>>
>>17240708
Ignore this post
>>
>>17240702
Harry Potter
>>
File: 1465323025786.jpg (57 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1465323025786.jpg
57 KB, 500x333
>>17240712
It was a serious post faggot
>>
>>17240729
It is not
>>
>>17240826
Yes. It is.
>>
Op here. Do you think that girp from my high schoop wilp be crazy enough to send the link of my Devaintart acvoutn to my parents?
>>
>>17240850
No
>>
File: 982736.jpg (45 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
982736.jpg
45 KB, 429x410
>>17240850
>It doesn't help that I am a girl and my online friend is a guy.
>>17240850
>Do you think that girp from my high schoop
I thought you were the girl and he's the guy...
Gender swap in a few hours, this is new for me.
>>
>>17240886
No, sirry if i didnt make this clear.
Three ppl are mentioned in this thread : me (girl), my make onkine friend and girl from high school who tried to friend my mom on facebook
>>
>>17237823
Nah.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.