[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went onto my girlfriends tumblr where she had done one of those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
I went onto my girlfriends tumblr where she had done one of those survey things where you answer random questions about your life for fun.

She mentioned me multiple times, and even said she was super happy.

But there was a question, "Are you attracted to the last person you kissed?"

She said "Yeah, but I wish I wasn't."

Does this seem very odd to anyone else? Nothing else was alarming except that one specific line.
>>
thats pretty fucked up
>>
>>17237663
So she has acadently kiss someone...
>>
>>17237663

Jesus Christ girls are stupid. she's obviously hiding something from you because she admitted it. But she's too stupid to realize that you could see her post. that or she is feeling guilty and too embarrassed to tell you directly, and was hoping you'd see it.

Either way, it appears something is going on.
>>
>>17237663
Who cares, really? If she knows that you know where her tumblr is, she wouldn't be dumb enough to post something completely compromising on it. Surely she would at least have a pocket excuse that you can't really argue one way or the other.

You can either get over it and be as content as you were before going on her tumblr, or be perpetually insecure over something that was probably just intended to cause buzz. People only have a tumblr for some amount of attention anyway.
>>
M-maybe she just means she loves you so much it hurts?
>>
There were many questions in the same survey about if she's happy and things like that, or if she has done anything sexual recently.

She said she hadn't done anything sexual, and everything that was related to love or marriage or relationships had really happy answers, referencing me.

But that one about kissing sticks out and I can't get it out of my mind. I don't want to confront her because that seems really cringey if it's a misunderstanding.

Maybe it was just leftover from whoever she copied and pasted the survey from?

I kept thinking maybe she had given her mom a kiss or a family member but it makes no sense in that kind of context. Really not sure what to do. We've been together almost three years
>>
>>17237682

Now you're just trying to find excuses.

Say "so.. I was going on your tumblr the other day, and I noticed this. What is this about?"
>>
>>17237695
Fair enough. I guess where I'm coming from is totally understandable even if there is an explanation. I'm going to wait until I see her later today.
>>
Maybe she just kissed her dad? Nothing odd about that. I mean, besides the attraction part.

Please post the rest of her survey results.
>>
>>17237702
The rest were all really straight forward, nothing off at all and aside from that one question, I would have been flattered as hell by a couple of her answers where she specifically referenced me.

Her dad passed away a few years ago and she just lives with her mom, no grandparents living, no brothers, and no uncles.

Actually.. There was one answer that asked who her last text was from, and she said her brother. She doesn't have any siblings. I guess that could have been one she missed from copypasta ing it?
>>
>>17237697

Good luck
>>
>>17237719
I appreciate it. It's odd because one question was have you ever cheated, and she said never, and said it was incredibly disgusting and shitty.

What a frustrating situation. We'll see how it goes.
>>
she might have thought it was the person before you. misinterpreted "last", because she's teh dumb. In which case she's a keeper.
>>
>>17237709

>There was one answer that asked who her last text was from, and she said her brother. She doesn't have any siblings. I guess that could have been one she missed from copypasta ing it?

Exactly. 99% chance it's just something she overlooked from the copy/paste. If you really feel the need to ask her about it, just be non confrontational about it:

"I'm probably just being stupid, but I was looking at your tumblr and saw ... what did you mean by that?"

She'll probably have a perfectly good explanation, which will probably be the one you just offered. Just don't come at her too agressively and make her feel attacked or accused.
>>
File: 1442162817080.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1442162817080.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>dates a tumblrina
>expects not to get cucked
At least you didn't get sued for rape lel
>>
>>17237663
She might even have done it accidentally. Maybe she was in hurry or didn't read it right. If everything else seems fine as you said, that could be it.
>>
>>17237722

Godspeed anon, Godspeed.
>>
Well, she apparently has a url tracker for her blog. She just messaged me and asked if I was on it. I said yes and mentioned the answer I saw. All she said was "I thought I made that private after"

So things aren't looking great, especially because she was monitoring her tumblr that closely.

Probably going to end bad.

Thanks for the help bros. Wish me luck. And avoid tumblr chicks.
>>
>>17237663
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>17237780

Let us know how it goes Anon. Good luck. and don't let her play the victim card
>>
>>17237780
dude fuck her. if she posted that knowing you could see it and hasn't mentioned it to you before, it's awfully fishy. You haven't done anything wrong. Don't bend to her because she feels like she's caught you out because it's the other way round. Good luck.
>>
>>17237780
>Well, she apparently has a url tracker for her blog
I hate that shit, it's so creepy. It's like if someone put trackers on your eyes while you're at the park so they can see if you're looking at them.
>>
>>17237785
>>17237792
Thanks again, I hear ya. Yeah I know I didn't do anything wrong, depending on how this goes I'm probably just going to dump her. I'll try to drop back with any info
>>
>>17237780

Yikes, right when it seemed like there was little to worry about too.
>>
>>17237804
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie this is probably that 1% case. Kind of unfortunate but when there's 99% chance of something being good, someone's gotta be the 1%
>>
>>17237800

We /adv/isors support you anon! Let us know what happens
>>
>>17237663
maybe she wants to leave you?

cause if she wasn't attracted to you it'd be easier to let go
>>
>>17237780
>All she said was "I thought I made that private after"
Cheater confirmed. Dump her.
>>
Sucks OP, please keep us informed and try to stay strong.
>>
>>17237663
maybe shes cheating on you and she wishes she wasn't
>>
>>17237899
Not OP, but I doubt that, if she wished she wasn't she would fucking stop.
>>
Bumping thread in hopes OP will update us
>>
>>17237899
Or maybe the last person she kissed was a close relative that she has a crush on.
>>
Any updates OP?
>>
UPDOOTS PLEASE
>>
The Op...

https://youtu.be/uJ-jY7-iS40
>>
would hate to be u, sorry bud
>>
OP PLS
>>
>>17237905
Seriously this. People who "wish they weren't cheating" or "didn't mean for anything to happen" ought to be fucking shot.

Women are bullshiy
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.