[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so me and my friends have finally gotten our hands on some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Hiya_polm.jpg (849 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hiya_polm.jpg
849 KB, 1600x1200
Okay, so me and my friends have finally gotten our hands on some hash (yeah i know green is better but whatever), and we have really looked forward to smoking that dank, you know? Well, a really toxic friend of ours says that she's going to report it to the police. Not even joking. She says that it's a part of her deontological ethical views. She also says that we have a big chance of getting into heroin and other heavy drugs. I think she sounds absolutely ridiculous. But she is still threatening to report it to the police. What should we do?
>>
stop hanging out with that kantian bitch

don't keep your hash at your place in case they show up
>>
>>17237405
>it's a part of her deontological ethical views
Lol philosophy majors
>>
File: image.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
Stop being a degenerate and quit smoking fag
>>
>>17237466
the edges are sharp be careful
>>
>>17237405
>really toxic friend of ours
>wants to stop you from doing something illegal
Ehh, I dunno.
>>
You should rape her. Cause if you're gonna go to jail, may as well go for an actual reason.
>>
depends on how much it is, if it isnt that much smoke all of it and there won't be any evidence. If it is too much to smoke at once I would suggest you to just lie to your friend and tell him/her that you won't smoke it and that you gave it back or have thrown it away
>>
Some real advice here. Threaten her in some way. That can be to not talk to her or to beat her. Don't let her treat you like a bitch.
>>
Dependant on where you live possession is a misdemeanor, they don't even actively police this shit here in England. Unless you're distributing the police don't care. If you're worried remove her from your life and smoke to your hearts content.
>>
>>17237466
>>17237527

These fucking idiots.

OP, take the hash and stash it somewhere that isn't your house or car or work without her knowledge.

Then, tell the psycho cunt to feel free to report whatever she wants, and cut her out of your life completely.

The police aren't going to bust down your door with a search warrant just because some retard told them you have hash. Jesus christ. As long as she has no evidence, there really is no threat to you.
>>
File: 1448080306601.jpg (15 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1448080306601.jpg
15 KB, 693x693
>>17237535
Bruh
>>
>>17237535
No one would even believe her... Basically more likely to go to jail for the hash then rape.
>>
>>17237405
Hide that shit and cut that bitch off. I fucking hate people like that. If she does report you and you get in trouble, spike her drink with 500ug LSD, she deserves it.
>>
You should probably off yourself desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.