[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emotional distress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: received_1589536551374460.jpg (31 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
received_1589536551374460.jpg
31 KB, 428x640
There is this girl that have me a bit fucked emotionally, but to understand it better, heres the story -
>be me age 19
>work as cashier, its ok.
>one day I look up from the register, and before me stand this grill
>10/10 in my eyes
>I am stunned for some seconds, went full retard
>she smiles and laughs
>leave work later that day, realising ive fallen in love
>never been in love or had a crush before
>some time passes, see her now and then at work.
>we talk and get to know eachother, become friends
>invite her to a party, she says yes
>we have fun, get closer friends
>time goes by
>my birthday - never liked celebrating it, she convinces me to drink with her so I wont be alone
>drink enough to get enough balls to confess my feels
>get rejected, shes seeing someone else - older drug addict with life in shambles
>fucking devastated Feelsbadman.jpg
>start doing stronger drugs to take pain away
>fast forward to today
>she broke up with older druggie, added me as friend on social media
>begin talking, tell her wat she did to me
>she says sorry and tells me she was in love with me too, but would feel bad for other druggie
>im in rehab for drugs, depression & anxiety

What do, /adv/? She broke my heart once, yet I still want her.

Pic related, its her.
>>
>>17237211
You know what's wrong with this story? You want to be the victim. You want to blame all your shit on someone else.

Uh no. She didn't treat you poorly. She didn't lead you on. She didn't break your heart. All she did was reject you because she was seeing someone else.

She didn't force you to do drugs, have depression, or anxiety.

What to do? If you can manage to not be a little bitch who's gonna be all wrapped up in your sense of entitlement and butthurt if things don't go the way you want them to, then maybe ask her out. Otherwise leave her alone until you can grow the fuck up and stop being a whiny asshat.
>>
Stop being obsessed. That is fuckibg wrong. Hace respect of yourself. I think the best choice is to forget her.
>>
>>17237211
Pick yourself up, man. Have some self respect. A girl rejected you and you're in rehab now? And you're asking for RELATIONSHIP advice? I think you have your priorities very, very wrong. Fix yourself first, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>17237211
She didn't "break your heart" you faggot. She turned you down for fairly understandable reasons.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
You are the one who decided to turn to drugs and blame everyone else because you couldn't handle a little rejection.

And now that you find she had and possibly still has feelings for you, you act like she did something wrong.

Next level omega faggot, get your shit together.
>>
You're a "victim" of your own creation.
>>
Today on /adv/...

Genuinely good /adv/ in the form of tough but honest.

Shit OP, I'm usually the one giving this kind of advice from experience of having been where you are, but it looks like the posters above me have it about covered.

Quit blaming others for your actions, take responsibility for your decisions and finish rehab.
>>
>>17237211
At best shes like a 6/10 bro. Shes got ugly ass died hair and a lip piercing. WHY are you into her
>>
>>17237211

>What do, /adv/? She broke my heart once, yet I still want her.

I think you're two train wrecks trying to figure out how to be train wrecks together and its not a good idea.

She's attracted to unstable drug addicts. You're an unstable drug addict. You're attracted to girls that don't want. She didn't want you.

See the pattern here?
>>
>>17237227
This.
>>
Lisa is kinda cute..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.