[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a fututre for my relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey anons.
Me and gf -> almost 4 years together
21/21 yo
great relation, ASIDE from sex.

She never even once in all this time managed to satisfy me really in bed. I always have to work it on myself to come to climax or even to start enjoying it. The fact is that she never managet to make me cum, not with her mouth, not with her hands and neither with her hips. i gotta do a lot of pounding (good for her, not for me) before i can climax.

that wasn't a big problem within the first years, but now I'm getting kind of bored and unwilled to always offer all my power to her and she's not. We talked about it 1xx times, she talks about insecurety and this typically bullshit...
I was patient and gentle... a long time. But I dont wanna handle it any longer like this xD

Do you have a trick to just let her forget about everything and let her inner bitch out?
Will it get better maby? Shall i dump her?

Thanks anyway anons!
btw. pic slidly related, ex.
>>
>>17237051
Just tell her if she wants sex she better step up her game or gets none, another option is telling her you want a two way intimate relationship an if she's not willing to try say it's not gonna work out any longer
>>
End it, you aren't physically compatible and eventually, as is evident from your post, you will end up resenting her so much you leave anyway or cheat and end up the bad guy. End it on your own terms and save yourself more misery in the future
>>
>>17237122
Ignore this guy he's the type that only cares about sex, but yes she seems unwilling to compromise so try what >>17237106 this if she doesn't get it time to find a new meat toboggan
>>
>>17237130
He's 21, he's complaining about his gf's lack of motivation in bed, it's about the sex. I'm giving advice from genuine experience, the resentment is quite strong if someone is unfulfilled either mentally or physically.
>>
>>17237143
I'm 21 an don't bother with sex and my lady wants it all the time, I slap her ass an tell her to calm down and go on with my day and she's perfectly happy. A relationship isn't sex am if that's all you care about then don't be in one and grow up before you try it
>>
>>17237159
8 years married, 5 kids, pretty fulfilled. Ex gf didn't enjoy sex as much as me, complaining didn't help, compromise doesn't help, its just how some people are, and if its an issue now hiding from it will not make it go away. Trying to talk the girlfriend into bed when she doesn't want it, that's the dick move. Pressuring her is a dick move, calling it quits however isn't without any pain, but he will hate her by the end if he doesn't. I know you feel the need to validate your own relationship choices but you're sending op down a dark path. In the end it's up to op.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.