[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I rejected a girl three years ago, I'm pretty sure she still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 800x800
I rejected a girl three years ago, I'm pretty sure she still has a thing for me. She however has a bf, and he is one of my good friends. We just graduated and will likely never see one another again. I feel immense regret for some reason. What would you do in my situation? She's making it pretty obvious.
>>
Is she still dating him? If so, do your buddy a favor and don't do anything with her. Just assume you're reading too much into whatever she's doing. If she comes to you and openly confesses, then tell your bud so he can have the honors of dumping her.
>>
Tell her that she's a great girl and you regret letting her go. That's it.
>>
>>17236943
All right, she's the only girl that's ever really been into me ( I can only guess since she asked me put before) so it makes me unexperienced with this.
>>
>>17236944
Wouldn't that just make me feel worse? I don't really want to instigate anything
>>
>>17236947

I get where you're coming from and all, and I've been there. Granted, I was a lot younger then, but still.

Just take it as a small compliment for your darkest days, like, think of it as a reminder that you're always good enough for someone else.
>>
>>17236951
Yeah, that's a good point. Thanks, hopefully it'll be better next year.
>>
>>17236948
For some people it will make them feel worse (ex: "I could have done better") and for some people it will make them feel better (ex: "fuck yes I'm sexy and everyone wants me"). If you think she'll take it bad then of course don't say it. If you just want to express your regret in one way or another and you don't want to risk hurting anyone, you could say it when her boyfriend is there. You can turn toward him and say "I let her go long ago and I regret it, keep her around she's a great girl". Then you're not playing games in anyone's back.
>>
>>17236961

I'm assuming you're going to uni? You'll see each other again, although it'll be very sparse. Like, once in 5 years chance encounter.

It's a lot better in uni tho, there's so much more people that your odds are way higher. You have 12 years before becoming a wizard OP, and u've only been interested in girls for the last 6. You're only 33% into your journey, enjoy it!
>>
>>17236969
I see, it is best to clear things up, thanks!
>>17236972
That has me more hopeful, I was a quiet brooding kid all of HS, I'm not quite sure how she found me attractive, even today at graduation she tried commenting to me and constantly looked over at me. I look forward to my uni adventures though, I suppose I should be more outgoing
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.