[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/, I have a complicated problem So this girl and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1314630642519.gif (2 MB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1314630642519.gif
2 MB, 300x250
hey /adv/, I have a complicated problem
So this girl and I have been talking a lot, like for months and we've even hung out a few times. About a month ago one of her really close friends who happened to be a friend of mine told me that she was attracted to me, and wanted to be "more than friends". So this was pretty good,we kept talking though now we were flirting with each other as well. Then,this other girl began talking to me a lot and I found out she also, had a thing for me. Girl 1(who I had started to develop feelings for) obviously got jealous, and would act visibly uncomfortable every time I brought up girl 2. I ended up blocking girl 2 in hopes of just focusing on girl 1, but I unblocked her bc I felt bad. Well, girl 1 found out and got kind of salty, but I reassured her I had no feelings for the other girl, and now today I find out that girl 1, doesn't "want to ruin our friendship" so she's not attracted to me anymore.
What the fuck happened /adv/?
>>
Yo got greedy. Did you really unblock girl 2 because you felt bad for her or because you liked the attention she gave you? Girls can get guys easy, so why should girl 1 stick with you when you showed that you can't focus on just her? If you knew she was interested in something more with you and you liked her too then why did you even entertain anything with the other girl
>>
>>17236612
You're right.. I fucked up. Abt advice for what to do now?
>>
>>17236623
This is coming from a girl who just went through something similar with a guy who was talking to another girl.
The fact that you talked to girl 1 about girl 2 kind of confuses me, especially when you knew it made her uncomfortable. Was it to show that you were in demand? Whatever reason, the fact that you waved this other girl in her face and then went back to talking to her doesn't look too good on your part. she probably thinks that you can't commit and if you actually went further with your relationship that she would have to deal with you talking to others and not holding true to your word. So she probably broke it off because even though you made it clear there was nothing between you two, she didn't see you as the type of person she was looking for a relationship with.
The fact that you unblocked her and tried to defend that there was nothing going on with a girl who was interested in you is where you really messed up. The guy I had this happen with tried to play dumb too when I confronted him too, but the girl he was talking to didn't know he was also talking to me so I knew everything he was doing. that made me trust him a little less and I have him the option of talking to him and her. He chose to keep things with me and really apologized for it and made a big deal to show that he was stupid and liked the attention that she gave. And although we still hang out, I lost some trust and respect for him and don't see a relationship coming out of us anymore.
So basically there is still hope but you have to own up to what you did and really show that you mean it. The fact that you actually talked to her about the other girl can actually play in your favor since it shows you weren't exactly trying to hide anything. But keep in mind that even if you do manage to patch things over its probably something that she'll have in the back of her mind or at least change how she views you.
>>
>>17236675
Holy crap ignore my glaring spelling and grammar errors, at least it's still somewhat intelligible. Also didn't realize in was so long
Tldr; why would a young(?) girl who is likely in demand herself want something more from a guy who showed that he couldn't commit to her on multiple occasions? You can apologize and be honest with her and hope that she understands, but your actions affect how others think of you and she may think of you differently now.
At the very least you can use this as a learning experience.
>>
>>17236675
Op here, I should have clarified that both girls knew each other before, I was not flaunting the fact that I talked to her
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.