[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey. Part of my asshole has been stuck inside out the past two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Hey. Part of my asshole has been stuck inside out the past two days. It hurts so bad, every time I clench my ass it hurts worse.

Will this go away on its own? I swear it's happened before and it's gone away on its own.
>>
>>17236496
Go to the emergency room. This is called rectal prolapse, and it can be quite dangerous.
>>
Who's 9incher did that to you?
>>
>>17236543
It doesn't seem that bad, won't it get better on its own? It's not like it's absolutely debilitating pain. It's only part of my ass and I've tried to stuff it back in.
>>
>>17236590
Cancer doesn't hurt either.
>>
>>17236590

It will not go away on it's own, and like the other anon said it will get worse if you don't get attention.

If you don't want to wear diapers for the rest of your life, I would get to the emergency room asap.
>>
>>17236590
>It doesn't seem that bad, won't it get better on its own?
Some people have theorized that this is what the goatse man has. No, really.
>>
>>17236636
So what actually happens if this is left alone and gets worse?
>>
Medfag here.
This. Why the fuck aren't you in the ER yet.
>>17236543
This

>>17236652
Christ you're thick. If you don't get it fixed (read: get surgery to fix it) your rectum will slip further and further outside of your asshole. The pain will worsen, and eventually you'll lose control of your bowels. If you allow it to tear further, it will get harder and harder to repair surgically. We can only do so much for you once it's entirely sloughed out. Just go to the fucking ER.
>>
>>17236671
Alright, I'll look into it tomorrow. It didn't seem so bad, I feel like it's happened to me before.
>>
>>17236682
This should be the basis for natural selection.
>>
>>17236682
Tomorrow? Go now, you dumb fucker.
>>
>>17236682
It's probably a haemmeoroid. Get your finger round there, well lubed, and push it back in. Then get some prep H or other haemerroid creme. It does sound bad enough to need surgical correction.
>>
>>17237242
>>17237246
>>17237275
I'm in the doctors office right now. Turned out it as a hemmeroide and their gonna pop it. El Oh El! Give you guys a status update later on how bad it hurt.
>>
RIP your asshole
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.