[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there really people with normal lives out there? People who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x189
Are there really people with normal lives out there? People who don't have phycological issues and have normal functioning families and haven't been abused or abusive? I've been surrounded by fucked up people all my life to the point I really don't know if normal people exist.
>>
You just browse /adv/ too much
>>
File: 1464666168091.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464666168091.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>17235933
Normalfag here

No family is perfect but I can't really complain. Tell us more about your situation, please?
>>
Yeah but when you're fucked up they're not really worth knowing, they don't have the capacity to understand your past experiences and pain. Not saying they don't have their own troubles, but why seek them out?
>>
>have phycological issues and have normal functioning families and haven't been abused or abusive?
That's the joke, that IS normal, the world is shit
>>
>>17235944
My father is sociopathic and my mother had an abusive relationship with him until he beat her half to death and she finally left him. His entire family is abusive and my mother was raised by uneducated hick trash with no positive males whatsoever. I think she has dependent personality disorder, my siblings and I still have to see him. She never filed anything against him. My brother's developed schizophrenia over the years, he's straight up batshit insane now. He used to be normal, we where best friends. I believe I have bpd, I have most all the symptoms. As a child I thought my life was perfect, but once I got into teen years unfortunate terms of events continued to make my life go down hill. The only reason I haven't committed suicide is because I can't do that to my family. Everyone thinks I'm normal and a good person, so I'm wondering if living a stable life is possible for me or if that's just a concept media has made up, because I really don't know if it is or not.
>>
File: 1462264095945.gif (18 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1462264095945.gif
18 KB, 125x125
>>17235988
All I could suggest is that you cut contact or move so far away that even visiting would be too troublesome to bother.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.