[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do as a career ? I messed up my education so even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30 KB, 970x812) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30 KB, 970x812
What can I do as a career ? I messed up my education so even after I graduate I'd probably only get into shitty community colleges. I'm awful at math and I'm ok at writing / English related subjects. What could I even do?
>>
join a military service
>>
If you can add and subtract ok with a little multiplication and division you could do accounting.
>>
>>17235952
If you cannot do anything other than shit in the correct toilet, then the military is your only hope. If you can do anything, anything else, you can do better.
>>
>>17235952
This, also if you go to community college for a year or two and do well you can transfer wherever you want.

But have you actually fixed what caused you to fuck up in HS? Because college is a lot harder, no one is looking over your shoulder so you can just not do assignments or even go to class and no one will track you down to give you a shape up or ship out speech. Your professor will just fail you without giving it a second thought, unless you go out of your way he likely won't even know who you are.

That's why 4 years in the military might be good for you.
>>
>>17235929
Explore writing code. There are all kinds of different code writing careers now. Some, like the front end UI/UX jobs with javascript and CSS do not require a love for math.
>>
I wish I had done accounting at like a community college instead I went to a big university and went into business finanace failed out of it and graduated with a degree in busness management. Not what I wanted to do at all. So I would have been bttter going to a community college and getting a degree in accounting. I would fuckin hate being a manager. Im not a type a personality whatsoever. Im shy and introverted. I just wanted to keep the books for a company or work at a bank.
>>
>>17235976
I am in highschool so I am trying my best but whatever. I got put in an "applied" math curriculum so basically I was behind everyone. Also of my friends and allot of people have already taken statistics and trigonometry while I am still having to take algebra 2. Even though I did fine in cp chemistry since a requirement to be in cp physics is to have taken alg 2, so they decided to put me in applied physics . Pretty much all becuase I got "diagnosed " with something called auditory processing deficit I guess. See it is impossible for me to take algebra 2 before I take physics because of how applied math works.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.