[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend left me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: step_on_it.jpg (354 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
step_on_it.jpg
354 KB, 1600x1200
>plan a burrito date
>pick her up at bus stop
>get out of my car and out of parking lot and meet her outside her bus
>i try to grab her hand, she refuses
>she's crying on the way to burrito place
>doesn't talk to me
>get to burrito place
>tell her i've lost my appetite
>sit in car for 20 minutes
>she goes into restaurant and tells me to go home
>i wait outside parking lot for her
>she walks away from me
>follow her with car
>park car
>get out of car and follow her by foot for an hour
>she's crying the whole time
>she gets on a bus and leaves me

haven't talked to each other in 6 days. is it over?
>>
Why was she crying. You need to reach out to her
>>
>>17235643
i kept asking her and was trying to be understanding about it the whole car ride. no responses, just looks away and cries
>>
>>17235645
She must have been distressed, how do you two normally handle problems together?
Is this a relationship you want to be in?
>>
>>17235645
My ex acted the same way right after she cheated on me. I'm not saying that's what happened with your gf but yeah your description is exactly how my ex acted.
>>
>>17235651
usually i ask her and ask her so many times what is wrong, and she tells me, this time she never did tell me.
>>
>>17235626
>is it over?
Sounds like it.
>>
>>17235654
i have a feeling she did cheat on me within these 6 days. she hasn't contacted me at all, and she doesn't drive and lives about 2 hours away. i don't think she went to her home that night she left me. she read my text at around 5 am friday, with no response
>>
>>17235655
Have you tried to contact her?
Give it another try.
>>
>>17235661

Try once more, if no reply consider the case closed.
>>
>>17235661
>>17235657

i haven't reached out to her since she left, i sent the last message though. she's been viewing my snapchat story also.
>>
>>17235661
>>17235664

i think it's already too late, 6 days have passed. she should've contacted me already. i really think she's done with me now.
>>
>>17235673

Who cares, use it as a way to vent and make closure.

>You know what bitch, it's been 6 days and your dumb ass is still ignoring me. Reply right now or else I'm gone
>>
>>17235673
There could be something else going on. Text her and ask her if she wants to talk. I think you deserve to hear from her if it's over but communication has to be established.
>>
>>17235676
>>17235680

shouldn't she be the one to initiate the closure? since she's leaving. i don't really care if she gives closure or not, i'm done with her (without her knowing) also, why would i want to be with someone who doesn't contact me for 6 days?
>>
>>17235684
Okay, then it's over, isn't it?
>>
>>17235684

>shouldn't she be the one to initiate the closure?
She should but it's not going to happen.

>i don't really care if she gives closure or not
That's why you made this thread right
>>
>>17235695
i mean i don't care for closure from her. i just don't want to be the bad guy who cheats, when i hang out with another girl tomorrow.
>>17235699
i guess so
>>
>>17235684
No one really ever owes anyone closure really. And girls much less likely to offer closure than guys. Just work on yourself. Distract yourself. Improve yourself. Turn a negative into a positive.
>>
>>17235717

exactly what i think, i don't think she owes me closure. i'll just take what she did as it is, although it's weird she hasn't deleted me from snapchat, and it says we are still in a relationship on facebook.
>>
>>17235705
>With a girl tomorrow

You could've just said that in the OP you sly, deceitful nigga

This isn't a thread about "is it over" this is "I'm too much of a bitch to text my GIRLFRIEND" "tell me it's okay to fuck nother girl in a comoletelt ambiguous situation"

Man the fuck up nigger. If you want it over, tell her. If you don't, ask what happened. Since you're a bigger you'll likely take option 3: hope she doesn't contact me, pretend it was obvious it is over, bang another girl, act confused when realizing you've done a terrible thing

You should be ashamed of yourself bitch. These are the passive aggressive, manipulative mind games of a 15 year old girl.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.