[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop period temporarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cxv.jpg (160 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
cxv.jpg
160 KB, 1000x563
So I made plans to see my FwB tonight and even though my period has been over for two days, it just fucking started again.

I chugged back some vinegar two hours ago per google's suggestion..Any grils on /adv/ do anything different? It's little enough to go unnoticed during sex, but obviously not oral.
>>
I can't give any advice but I can sympathise. Seeing my boyfriend this weekend, was due to come on my period two days ago, absolutely nothing yet but I'm sure the flood gates are going to open probably when I arrive through his front door.

Fucking timing man. Thanks Mother Nature.
>>
You're a pathetic whore with zero self esteem imo for having a fwb that probably doesn't even like you or has a girlfriend.... I'm a female BTW..but nonetheless I'll help because I don't judge lol... Anyways, take at least 600mg of naproxen...I can't remember if its advil or aleve, but just look at the back of the boxes and find the one with naproxen as the active ingredient. Anyways it stops period bleeding for some reason....Google it. Naproxen stops menstrual
>>
Just lay some towels down. Oral is asking a bit much but if he's a real man it shouldn't be a huge issue, should it?
>>
>>17235094

>You're a pathetic whore with zero self esteem imo for having a fwb that probably doesn't even like you or has a girlfriend

>but nonetheless I'll help because I don't judge lol

Women. Fuck, do you even read what you write?
>>
Google "naproxen stops period" I mean.... You'll see I'm not lying... But you're still a cumdumpster whore for not demanding commitment out of someone u let fuck you. Even hookers are above you... At least they get paid. Loser
>>
File: 1452019879064.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1452019879064.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>17235100
it's cancer bro
>>
>>17235100
I can have my opinions lmao. Judging to me means taking action... Like the final judgement or when youre convicted how a JUDGE sentences you. I don't sentence people lol. I still have opinions... Can't do anything about that part. So I still helped her. But my opinion is that she's gross and should work on self esteem instead of getting laid by a guy who most likely doesn't even like her, just views her as an easy way to bust a nut
>>
Stopping it completely? Not going to happen; not quickly enough for your case, at any rate.

Now might be a time to consider menstrual cups (the disposable kind, if you don't intend to use one regularly). They take some getting used to, but they shouldn't interfere with the sorts of activities you're planning.
>>
>>17235050
Just bring your period into a full stop and you'll be golden
>>
>>17235116
alright I'll bite.

You assume that I'm just taking what I can get, while in reality, I chose this casual 'relationship' with this person because I have a busy life with school, work, and taking care of my mother. I have no real time to set aside for a partner right now, but still enjoy sex, because who doesn't? I'm not going to punish myself because I simply don't want try to juggle too much to appease the opinions of some stranger on the internet.

I hope you find your happiness anon.
>>
Have you tried soft tampons? Or is it just about the taste?
>>
>>17235130
That might be an option I'll have to go with if it does not let up shortly..Have you tried them? Thank you

>>17235146
Are you suggesting leaving a tampon in during?
Anyway, the hope here is to pause it completely for a few hours, I suppose taking a shower together might be the most hygienic option.
>>
>>17235136
I've worked 2 jobs, full time student, and care for family as well... Still don't relate whore. You have a hand, no? You've heard of dildos, no? But my body is a temple, yours must be a visitors center. Slut. I bet youre a 5/10 or under... I'm not. That's the difference... I also have a dad that loves me...do you? You're justifications for being a bootycall are silly and the same as every other slut who deludes herself into thinking she's using the guy. Lol
>>
>>17235116
>female logic

Comedy gold!
>>
>>17235136

You fucked up by taking such obvious bait. Ignore the shitposter. Tell him you're on your period; put down some towels, fuck and take a shower afterwards. This is what adults do.
>>
>having sexual relations outside an intimate romantic relationship
kill yourself, slut
>>
>>17235189

>Even thinking of practicing coitus in any relation not blessed by our Lord and Saviour that isn't for the purpose of procreation

Absolutely vile filthy witch. Hang her!
>>
>>17235168
>That might be an option I'll have to go with if it does not let up shortly..Have you tried them?
Have I? Not personally, no, but my wife swears by them.

I wasn't kidding when I said they take getting used to, though. Start it sooner rather than later. You'll need a bit of time to adjust.
>>
Yeah this happens from time to time. I suggest you get on birth control pills. You can take it for six months straight without getting your period (just skip the iron pills and continue on to the medicated ones)
>>
>>17235200
0/10

Try harder next time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.