[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Affair with friend's brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hi /adv/
So I started to seeing me friend's bigger brother secretly ofc.
We always had this tension between us and now we started having an affair and even slept together. Should I tell my friend? Is it wrong of me to do this? I think he will get angry at me because he is HIS brother and not mine.. But it's a free world and he can't rule over us! It's really hard to keep something like this a secret..
>>
>>17234769
Umm.. Someone help me please?
>>
>>17234769
well ofc it depends on your friends personality, if hes a chill guy he wont care, if hes the kind of guy who would kill someone / himself then don't tell him, you shouldn't need the internet to tell you this.
>>
>>17234837
Thanks a lot anon, I'm just afraid how he will react u know..
>>
Why is this a secret. Are you like 13 and the brother is 35 or something? Any remotely mature person can handle the idea of their friend dating their sibling.
>>
>>17234847
It's not normal where I'm from for a 23 year old to 'date' a 15 year old, it's called "statutory rape" and "abuse of power". Would you like me to find links to the body of research that shows how much this kind of thing fucks people up mentally?
>>
>>17234858
Hm, instead of responding the OP deleted the post where they explained that they were 15 and her friend's brother is 23. A post where they also explained it was weird to date a friend's brother "where they're from" yet no mention if the age thing was acceptable. Any chance of OP coming back?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.