[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, and we love each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1465320029366.jpg (54 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1465320029366.jpg
54 KB, 550x413
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, and we love each other very much and plan on getting married...However, as terrible as this may sound, I know that I am out of her league in terms of physical attractiveness. Everyone agrees that I could do better in terms of getting a better looking girlfriend...However, this girl is 100% loyal, kind, supportive, and puts up with lots of my shit. She's not unattractive either, especially with make-up on, but I do find myself lusting after more attractive girls. I should mention that we were both virgins when we met and have only ever had sex with each other.

I know I sound like a shallow piece of shit, but I'm just being brutally honest with myself in order to get the best advice.

What should I do? This is my first girlfriend, so i have no idea if my feelings are normal as I have nothing to compare them to. Am I asking for too much?
>>
Lol we are in the exact same boat dude
>>
>>17233879
The grass is not always greener.
>>
Looks fade, no exceptions. you don't know how long it will take till you find a loyal girl that puts up with your shit again. I get that there's the temptation. That's why i'm not a big fan of getting married to the person you lost your virginity to.
How bad is it? Is she just not in shape or does she have a sub par face? How old are both of you?
>>
>>17233958
Her body is great (dat ass), but her face is sub-par. Also, her feet aren't that great, which kinda sucks for me as a foot fetishist...

We're 23.
>>
>>17233879
>loyal, kind, supportive, and puts up with my shit

Do you have any idea how rare it is now to find all of those qualities in one person? And you would be willing to give all that up because she's not as attractive as other people, but still attractive?

Do you want to end up like the rest of us on here, constantly bitching and moaning about what whores women are?
>>
>>17233969
I actually hope she breaks up with you. You and your friends sound pretty abhorrent.
>>
>>17233969
What's not great about it? Does she have a weird mouth or big nose? Or just bad skin?
What's with her feets? Just not well formed or not properly pedicured?

Meh, at 23, you still change a lot. Are you already engaged? When do you plan to marry? Do you think you can withstand the temptation of "other girls" if you get married?
>>
>>17233879
Give this a listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
If you really loved her, you would not make this thread, you would not care about the opinion of others and you certainly would not care about something as futile as different leagues of attractiveness.

Break-up so she can find someone who actually deserves her.
>>
>>17233984
Well, the main thing is that she has smaller than average eyes, and they are slightly too close together. Her nose is slightly too big as well. However, most people would agree that she's above average overall. Some guys have even told me that she's "hot" (particularly when she has make up on). I'd say she's a solid 6/10...at her best with make up , she can go up to an 8/10.

I just asked her parents for their blessing to propose to her last week, so thats where Im at now. This might just be the natural pre-engagement questioning..

As for her feet, they are just not shaped in the form that I consider attractive. Her soles are nice, but the overall shape is subpar. This kinda sucks since I'm sort of a foot freak...
>>
>>17233879
Stay with her. It is the best thing you can do
>>
File: 1327627125842.jpg (17 KB, 246x311) Image search: [Google]
1327627125842.jpg
17 KB, 246x311
This happens a lot OP, sadly for most men who dump their average gf in search for another better looking girl end up regreting it.
Finding a person compatible with you who is also a good person who you can trust is pretty hard
>>
>>17233993
This.
>>17234016
Wow OP. She seems like a great girl and you're saying all this shit about her and even asked for blessing for marriage? You're actually a real piece of shit. Do what the other guy said and break up with her so she can be with someone who deserves her instead of you, asshole.
>>
>>17235121
He was asking for advice, not some butthurt whiteknight response/opinion such as yours.
>>
>>17235132
It was advice. To break up with her so she can be with someone who deserves her. If he loved her he wouldn't even be considering breaking up with her because of what other people think of her looks.

So here fucker, here's my advice. Break up or shut up.
>>
>>17234016
>Well, the main thing is that she has smaller than average eyes, and they are slightly too close together. Her nose is slightly too big as well.
Wtf. Are you trying to describe ME?
But honestly the difference is that my husband of ten years thinks I'm his sexy goddess.
>>
>>17235157
White knight fag.

Op, everyone will go through those feelings, especially if you've only been with one girl. Your only real options (if you choose) are to somehow take a break from her and give both of you time to see other people, this of course may a gamble for the future of your relationship incase she meets Mr. perfect. Or to suck it up and stay with her which can possibly be bad down the road when she's older and comes to the realization that she's only ever had 1 guy.

It sounds a bit bleak, but it's reality. I remember my first gf, we wanted to get married and stay together. Now I find her grotesque and would never date let alone fuck her black out drunk.
>>
I was in the same situation a few months back, plus the sex was bad. I broke up with her, had some dates and some sex and with this I only realised that maybe I could have given her another chance, even with the bad sex.
So think about it, man. A good girl like yours really is hard to find.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.