[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend has a new Boyfriend out of the blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1323511534786.jpg (229 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1323511534786.jpg
229 KB, 396x385
My girlfriend just left /adv/. I last talked and messaged her around two weeks ago. We were still sweet and everything is ok. But after that she stopped replying to my messages and all the time I tried reaching her, she is not replying back.

I even tried contacting her friends and family members and they all won't respond. I don't know who to turn to already. It all came to a shock until recently I saw post on Facebook of her with a guy together with her family and friends on a vacation. I am totally devastated /adv/. I noticed that I am already blocked from her Facebook so I can't anymore ask for any reasons why she left.

I don't know if I had done anything wrong but I just want to know why. We've been together for 3 1/2 years and I can't seem to understand what went wrong. I know her family, she knows my family and all that. She blocked all my family members and my friends.

Is it safe to say that it is really over now? I mean at this stage I just want some answers but I know I won't get them anymore. We were even planning of marriage and all that. Maybe she saw that I am not a husband material and I can't provide for her and all that. But at least she would have faced me and told me why. It just hurts /adv/. My friends and family wanted to comfort me but I just say I am fine but deep inside I am hurting so much.
>>
Was this your first girlfriend ?
Get used to it dude, women do this all the time, they get new partners really quick. I fell for this meme a couple of times
>>
>>17233663
>Was this your first girlfriend ?

She was my 4th girlfriend man. Not counting the other women that I have a fling with.

It's just that I have plans with this girl and I thought we would end up together and all that. I'm 28 years old and she's 30 so I thought we are already mature enough not to do such things as she has done.

In my previous relationships 3 have broken up with me and I broke up with 1 of them. It all hurts like shit but this one was far worse because it came as a complete shock.
>>
>>17233705
Well, I don't know man, women do this all the time. If she's 30 then her clock is ticking , you can still date young beautiful 21 year olds for at least 5 or 10 years if you take care of yourself.
I know it hurts but if she's with another guy already she clearly doesn't care that much.
I would advice you to start dating younger women. And yes it's really over, I just hope you get over this quickly, because she clearly did, she didn't care as much, and probably was already flirting with other men while you were together. Three and a half years is quite a while, this sucks because you probably 'integrated' her into your life, probably you won't get laid in a while so start rebuilding your life as soon as you can. Again I hope you get over this m8, best of luck
>>
>>17233736
>Well, I don't know man, women do this all the time

Man to think I manage to stay loyal all this time just for her. I've had chances to be with other women but I didn't because I love her. She even made me promise that I won't ever leave her and if I do, I should tell her first and not just drop her off entirely. Man, is it true that women have no honor whatsoever?

>If she's 30 then her clock is ticking
If that's what she was thinking then I'm already starting to make plans for out future. Maybe I should have drop hints but what's the point?

>you can still date young beautiful 21 year olds for at least 5 or 10 years if you take care of yourself.

I do take care of myself. I work out and have a better body than the guy who she have replaced me with. The guy already has a high hairline but I'm not sure how old he is already. But man, I believe I look a lot better than the guy. I feel that he's a total downgrade compared to me. I know it is just my ego and pride but yeah I'm at a loss right now.
>>
>>17233648
Op, what country are you from? Was this online?
>>
>>17233862
>Man, is it true that women have no honor whatsoever?
yes, women in particular can have a fairly shocking lack of integrity.
>>
>>17233736
>Red pill autist feel good propaganda

GTFO
>>
no, women don't do this all the time unless you are dating whores, learn to select who you date better

if she did that to you, op, be glad, you know why? because you are no longer wasting your time with a god damned whore, no decent person would do that to anyone, so be glad
also she is probably going to do the same to the poor guy she is currently with

Do not drop a single tear over someone who does not deserve it
>>
>>17233876
Stop posting
>>
>>17233862
>She even made me promise that I won't ever leave her and if I do, I should tell her first and not just drop her off entirely

I've wondered that if a woman was openly afraid of being abandoned in a relationship, this would be a predictor that she herself would abandon the relationship down the line.
>>
>>17233896
Great comeback, is that your alpha frame brah?
>>
>>17233648
My ex boyfriend of three years did something similar. There are a lot of shit people in this world. Just take what you learned from the relationship and move on. Btw what you learn from failed relationships is to never date that kind of person again - just pointing this out since you've had four serious relationships plus flings and they've all failed on you.
>>
>>17233902
Stop replying to me.
>>
>>17233897
I can confirm from my own experience. My first girlfriend would constantly make me promise I wouldn't leave her and that I loved her. At the end of everything she dumped me out of nowhere and I later learned she was banging my then close friend behind my back.

I would say some women lack serious integrity but that isn't 100%. That's true for men too though. People can be great or horrible, just be careful who you chose.
>>
>>17233897
Sounds similar to what cheaters do. People who are often paranoid about their partners cheating without any reason end up being the cheater themselves.
>>
>>17233648
>My girlfriend just left /adv/.
I am sorry for your loss.

>I last talked and messaged her around two weeks ago. We were still sweet and everything is ok. But after that she stopped replying to my messages and all the time I tried reaching her, she is not replying back.
You are being ghosted. Stop messaging her immediately. Don't even apologize, and don't even say goodbye. ANY further attempts at interaction will only make the situation worse.

>I even tried contacting her friends and family members and they all won't respond. I don't know who to turn to already.
Your friends and family are offering. Turn to them.

>It all came to a shock until recently I saw post on Facebook of her with a guy together with her family and friends on a vacation.
Ouch. So she left you for another guy without even having the decency to tell you she is doing so?

I am sorry, OP, but you are well rid of someone capable of doing something like that. Be glad her true colors came out before your relationship got even more serious.

>I don't know if I had done anything wrong but I just want to know why.
I am sorry, but you never will. This is why ghosting is cruel.

>Maybe she saw that I am not a husband material and I can't provide for her and all that.
Whether or not you are husband material, I cannot say. But it is good that you found out that she is not wife material. I am sorry you had to had to find out like this, but better before marriage than after.

>But at least she would have faced me and told me why.
Yes. She should have. Unfortunately, she is either a sadist or a coward. I'm not sure which, or which is worse.

>It just hurts /adv/. My friends and family wanted to comfort me but I just say I am fine but deep inside I am hurting so much.
Stop this. Accept the help of your friends and family.

If you absolutely must say something, make a quick Facebook post along the lines of "PSA: ghosting is an unspeakably cruel way to leave a loved one" and leave it at that
>>
women don't just leave all of a sudden in long term relationships, it happens very gradually, things always happens for a reason. Something may have been troubling her for a year or even two years. She's probably been seeing this guy for a while. Some women just be in LTRs just so they won't be alone.

Judging by what you said here.

>She even made me promise that I won't ever leave her and if I do, I should tell her first and not just drop her off entirely.

i think she subconsciously sucked you dry of all the power you had in the relationship, she knew you would stick around no matter what. When you let a woman do that in the relationship, you become very boring and predictable, at her ever beckon call. Don't reassure women ever, they'll never be satisfied. Make a joke out of her heavy crap and leave it in the back of your head. Always judge a woman's actions not her words.
>>
>>17233894
>learn to select who you date better

Man it's not easy. As I said I've been to 4 relationships before this one as well and I never saw it coming. Not even once man. I mean she was really kind, nice and sweet. I never thought this would happen. How can I have predicted what she has done.

>if she did that to you, op, be glad, you know why? because you are no longer wasting your time with a god damned whore, no decent person would do that to anyone, so be glad
also she is probably going to do the same to the poor guy she is currently with

I actually wanted to do some revenge like go to her place and catch he and her boyfriend and tell the boyfriend everything. But he probably knows or something.
>>
>>17233907
How were you able to move on? I mean I know I can move on but damn I am feeling a lot of emotions right now like beat her boyfriend up and so forth.

>Btw what you learn from failed relationships is to never date that kind of person again - just pointing this out since you've had four serious relationships plus flings and they've all failed on you.

The problem is I don't know what's wrong in this situation. What I can do to improve and so forth. Yes it's already my 5th relationship and I still have failed. I'm kind of jealous of my friends who only had one girlfriend and have been dating or married by now.
>>
>>17233944
>My first girlfriend would constantly make me promise I wouldn't leave her and that I loved her. At the end of everything she dumped me out of nowhere and I later learned she was banging my then close friend behind my back.

>>17233897
>I've wondered that if a woman was openly afraid of being abandoned in a relationship, this would be a predictor that she herself would abandon the relationship down the line.

OP here again. I know that because I also read those advice and so forth in the Internet and have stumbled upon that. That's why I wrote it here on my OP post. So yeah it shouldn't come as a surprise right...

Anyway, to tell you guys the truth I cheated before once to my girlfriend (not this one). Then after that I broke up with her and she was devastated and so forth. She's like 19 back then and I was 24. Maybe this is my karma for cheating before and hurting a woman's feelings. I'm really sorry...
>>
>>17233968
>I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks man. I appreciate all what you are doing to me.

>You are being ghosted. Stop messaging her immediately. Don't even apologize, and don't even say goodbye. ANY further attempts at interaction will only make the situation worse.

But my ego and pride wanted a revenge or some sort. I hate her so much man.

>Your friends and family are offering. Turn to them.
>Stop this. Accept the help of your friends and family
>If you absolutely must say something, make a quick Facebook post along the lines of "PSA: ghosting is an unspeakably cruel way to leave a loved one" and leave it at that
My friends and family can't see me like this. They'll think I'm some kind of a pussy crying over a girl.

>Whether or not you are husband material, I cannot say. But it is good that you found out that she is not wife material. I am sorry you had to had to find out like this, but better before marriage than after.

It's really hard to think of the positives right now but I do see your point.
>>
>>17233648
This happens a lot. You need to cut her out: don't call, don't text, don't go to her Facebook, hell maybe put her on ignore, so you're not even tempted to. You need to get her out of your system. And yes, talk to someone about it. You have a support network. Do not turn it away.
>>
>>17233648
Shift the attention of your life back to yourself and only yourself. This isn't going to be resolved by self-loathing, pity and desperately trying to reach out to her. Trust me, I know.

Work on yourself and accomplish things that other people would've never expected of you. The best revenge that you can get is to outdo your adversaries and become a better man. Make her regret ever leaving you. Keep this in mind as a drive to achieve whatever the fuck makes you proud of yourself.
>>
>>17234081
>i think she subconsciously sucked you dry of all the power you had in the relationship, she knew you would stick around no matter what. When you let a woman do that in the relationship, you become very boring and predictable, at her ever beckon call. Don't reassure women ever, they'll never be satisfied. Make a joke out of her heavy crap and leave it in the back of your head. Always judge a woman's actions not her words.

Well maybe I played it too cool on the other hand. I never did promise I won't leave. Whenever she says that I just say that we can never control what will happen and just enjoy the moment that we love each other. My only conclusion is maybe she is thinking I have no plans for marriage. If that's what she is thinking then fuck her. I mean I do have plans.

>>17234038
>women don't just leave all of a sudden in long term relationships, it happens very gradually, things always happens for a reason. Something may have been troubling her for a year or even two years.

I can disagree as to what happened here and my first relationship. It ended immediately but at least she told me it's over. Unlike this girl. Man, my pride just can't accept as well that she replaced me with a guy who looks worse off. I feel like she thinks I am much worse than this guy. Just fuck...
>>
Just for clarification, this was an actual relationship, right? Not an online one?
>>
>>17234125
>You need to cut her out: don't call, don't text, don't go to her Facebook, hell maybe put her on ignore, so you're not even tempted to. You need to get her out of your system.

Man I want to get a simple revenge at least. Tell the world what a slut she is and how easily she did what she just did.

Anyhow, as more info, the guy goes in the same church as her. Meaning they go to the same parish. She's kind of a hardcore Christian who reads the bible a lot. I'm Catholic but not really active. I sometimes accompany her in her Church but I pretty much don't enjoy it. She probably noticed it so she dumped me and end up with another Christian guy. I don't want to sound like someone who hates religion, but I am partly blaming myself for not taking this Christian thing seriously. I kind of feel bad that at least I should have tried going to her Church more since I love her.
>>
>>17234151
>Just for clarification, this was an actual relationship, right? Not an online one?

No it's not. I kind of make it sound like an online one but it's not. Sorry if I do since English is not my native language.

If you want specific, her parents and my parents are pretty friends.
My dad told me that he can talk to her dad and her but I told him that I don't want them to get involved.

>>17234135
>Work on yourself and accomplish things that other people would've never expected of you.

I mean it sucks but my family and friends never expected me to have a good relationships judging by my past. I guess they are right.

>he best revenge that you can get is to outdo your adversaries and become a better man. Make her regret ever leaving you. Keep this in mind as a drive to achieve whatever the fuck makes you proud of yourself.

If it involves me being a loser then I won't I mean the guy she replaced me with is a complete loser. At least he looks like one. But maybe he is rich... I don't know.
>>
>>17234168

>If it involves me being a loser then I won't I mean the guy she replaced me with is a complete loser. At least he looks like one. But maybe he is rich... I don't know.

You don't get it, do you? Women are jealous by nature. Make her jealous of what you have if you want revenge. The worst (well, best, actually) thing you could do to her right now is get a hotter partner than that she was, and get a better life than she has right now.

You won't get back together. Give up. Unless you make her come crawling back to you on her knees. This is the only way to make that happen. And then, IF this even happens, you get to reject her for abandoning you and you get to say "No, I am really happy with my life right now. I don't want you involved with it."

You will NEVER convince her to come back to you in your current state.
>>
>>17234204
You basically have to out-happy her
>>
>>17234101
I forced myself to move on. I also felt such anger, like I could go to his place and put sugar in his gas tank. But I stopped myself by thinking about the possible consequences.

I immediately started dating. But I didn't rebound. I held off on even just hugging. I became extremely analytical of people. I accepted that words and actions are different - that anyone can just act nice. I didn't let myself get fooled by people's sweet nothings.

Six months later I met a man who was not just sugary sweet and kind to me. I chose a man who showed real kindness and loyalty. I understand that as a woman I probably had it easier time frame wise - it will take you longer to meet a woman who checks out.

Don't just give yourself to anyone. Only to someone who deserves you. And improve on yourself by focusing on your hobbies. You meet friends like that
>>
>>17233648
Just be Alpha and avoid women.

Does a bear have a gf? Does a wolf have a gf?
>>
>>17234339
Alpha wolves have an entire pack of females to mate with, and a string of beta males to lead (or rough up if they try to rise above their proper place).
>>
>>17233648
This is why I started cutting.. It really helps with depression issues
>>
File: tempertantrum3.jpg (379 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tempertantrum3.jpg
379 KB, 600x800
>>17233911
Stop replying to me.
>>
>>17234379
Actually wolves are one of the few monogamous wild animal species. So it's more like the alpha male and the alpha female (Chad and Stacy) mate and nobody else is allowed to at all. In around 20% of packs one of the other pairs might mate too, but usually the alpha male runs off any males that do that and the alpha female bullies the females/pups.
>>
File: 1463381369295.gif (610 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1463381369295.gif
610 KB, 500x374
Literally the same thing happened to me OP. Girl i was going out with just cut off all contact with me, there were no signs. Some people just rather leave damaged goods for someone else. Just focus on yourself. You know what you have to offer and one day you'll find someone who wil appreciate you for who you are.
>>
Op
Fuck that bitch!
Fuck that bitch!
Fuck that bitch!

Pick up the pieces, move on with your life.
If you ever run into her again, don't acknowledge her.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. I hope you guys fucked
>>
File: 1465430060011.png (28 KB, 643x523) Image search: [Google]
1465430060011.png
28 KB, 643x523
Everything's going to be okay.
>>
>I even tried contacting her friends and family members and they all won't respond
What kind of non-response are we talking about? Are these people essentially saying "I don't understand what happened between you and her" or are they saying "I don't want to talk to you".
>>
>>17233862
Not all women. My girlfriend, first and only one so far, left me out of the blue randomly. I should've expected as such though, she cheated with me on her boyfriend of 5 years.
Before you judge me, she deceived me into thinking that he was a horrible person but I soon came to learn it was her who was.
Anyways, after she ripped out my heart too, I began to judge women unfairly. It really just depends on the individual. Another girl I was with shortly after that relationship showed me that women aren't all dishonorable like my ex girlfriend.
Sorry if I ranted, I figured I'd share since it's a kind of similar story. The girl who helped me out was a FWB so she helped me emotionally and physically too. that girl showed me that some people, particularly women, can have a sense of honor and integrity.
My ex however happened to be a mentally unstable sociopath. I will say though, it seems significantly easier for women to end shit horribly without any repercussions.
>>
>>17233648
I'd also like to add that if you keep messaging her or attempting to shit will get worse like another anon stated.
My ex involved her parents and I was threatened with a call to the police and a possible restraining order. Ex lied about a lot of details to her parents too, had they known everything I doubt they would've threatened me.
It doesn't matter how genuine you're trying to be, if they ended it by ghosting you just drop it. The fact that you're being ghosted implies that they're not genuine and they clearly wanted to escape from you without ending things empathetically.
At a certain point you're probably just scaring her too.
>>
>>17233648
>I even tried contacting her friends and family members and they all won't respond.
She spread lies about you in order to make her appear not as the guilty guilty character of the story. I bet she said you cheated on her, or treated her badly. Everyone knows this because every woman does this shit.

Find another women that hoe is long gone. Remember go to the GYM every fucking Day.
>>
>>17233648
OP women are parasites who get a new host after getting what she wanted from you. Women like to use men and it is all about getting thing out of him.
>>
>>17236290
>it seems significantly easier for women to end shit horribly without any repercussions.
Only because men these days are pussies about it.

So what if a girl is making up lies to herself about you? So what if she's suddenly rewriting history to make you the villain when in fact she's just crazy? Who cares?

You're about to go start fucking super tight 19 year olds. I know. I've done it. Go fuck them. It changes your whole perspective on life to be reminded how tight and hot and firm and youthful women can be under your finger tips when all you've had is a diet of sagging 30 year old used up slut face.

Look at it as her setting you free from the prison and hell on earth being married to her or worse, have a kid with her, would have been. She set you free to go fuck beautiful women.

Also, go read the Red Pill forums. You need them badly because you're infected with a disease called "oneitis."

BTW, my girlfriend "dumped me" last week. Told me to get out of her place, kicked me out at 2am. I said, "Seriously? I'm free?" and immediately left and called an Uber. I'm sitting there on the porch waiting for my Uber and she comes running out yelling at me for, you guessed it, leaving.

I laughed in her face and said I'll see ya later! (thinking the entire time about how fucking fresh and tight those sorority girls are).

Long story short, my "ex" STOLE MY PROPERTY and ran back into her home to get me to not take my Uber. Then I fucked her up the ass.

Seriously guys, you need to read the Red Pill and understand how women work.
>>
>>17233862
Some don't, but I'm not sure the proportion is particularly higher than among men.

It sure does seem to manifest differently, though. Sometimes I wonder if the women who are too scared to end things properly are some kind of cosmic flip side of the men who are too scared to atart things properly.
>>
>>17233648
Well, i know this does not help anon, but if she just cut you out like that shes a huge bitch and not much of a loss anyway.

If you can be that callous against someone you supposedly care about, something is very wrong with you

Is really that someone you want to spend yout life with? Dodged a bullet i'd say
>>
You think that's bad op? I'm falling for a single mother. Why is life never fucking fair
>>
do everything you can to not think of her
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.